Andre Agassi's Grand Slam Date

Andre Agassi's Grand Slam Date

Married former tennis champions Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf enjoy a date night out on Wednesday at the Ivy in London. The pair make a great match.

Andre, 36, and Steffi, 38, share two children, son Jaden, 5, and daughter, Jaz, 3. Both reached World No. 1 professional status and their combined career prize money reaches a whopping $53 million — $31 million for Agassi, $22 million for Graf (1st in all-time rankings).

andre agassi steffi graf 01
andre agassi steffi graf 02
andre agassi steffi graf 03
andre agassi steffi graf 04

Photos: Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Andre Agassi, Steffi Graf

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
annesoinca @ 02/22/2007 at 3:44 am

they’re too cute together!!!! You guys rock!!!

ploypaphat @ 02/22/2007 at 4:34 am

Lovely couple!

gingeranny @ 02/22/2007 at 4:50 am

I love this family. They make a good match, a dream team.

Beautiful couple and family! Always loved both tennis stars. What a great match!
Their kids will probably be tennis genius’ too.

der kids loves sky diving!perfect!

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/22/2007 at 9:18 am

Andre could of got someone better looking. eww

Passing Through @ 02/22/2007 at 9:48 am

Jared, dude, you blow my mind! I love these two together and it’s such a great love story. I’m glad to see you give them a shout out.

great couple!

Though she is the first player in the all-time women ranking, he has still made more money… I’d be crying injustice if his career hadn’t been soooo long. :)

I hate to say this, but he always struck me as a homosexual man. His wife looks gay too. She has a smoking bod, but she looks mannish.

canuckistani @ 02/22/2007 at 12:37 pm

These two are a rarity in the celebrity world–they have class and behave with dignity.

My fav tennis players, together, i am so happy for ‘em.

Andres the man!

Damn, she looks hard and manly looking. Anybody who says she is good looking, is lying through their teeth.

He has a Gumby head, but a cute face. I hope the children look like him, ’cause she aint’t cute.

My favorite tennis couple! Steffi might not be your pretty, Anna Kournikova-type tennis player, but she has won 22 Grand Slam titles, an Olympic gold medal and will go down in sports history as one of the best tennis players ever! And that’s what counts.

i’m a big fan of both, especially Steffi. Whatever people say about her looks, I think she’s OK. Their kids are very, very cute and adorable.
She’s a great woman. She may not be tennis’ prettiest girl, but she’s the best – not just in athleticism but more so in character.

For err and Jillian, HT…that cute girls aka Anna n co will never won 22 grans slams. And Steffi was not a model and never been one. She was an atlet and a champions, she’s not a woman who use her pretty face to grabbed money. She made her own and have big names on her own and not making money with that NAMES except for poor kids. And dont forget, he’s the one chasing for her not the other way around.
Plus, THERE’S ANOTHER THING IN THIS WORLD BESIDE LOOKS ..and Andre see that. And if you dont, that’s your shame

rosalind76 @ 02/22/2007 at 11:42 pm

So very cute!! :)

REAL champ @ 02/23/2007 at 9:49 am

Steffi is a real champ

yadda yadda @ 02/24/2007 at 7:21 pm

Bloody nice people, these two and still very much in love by all accounts.

as for err…who said “I hate to say this, but he always struck me as a homosexual man. His wife looks gay too. She has a smoking bod, but she looks mannish”. What the f*** are you talking about?? Because he’s got a shaved head and because she’s athletic? Not stereotyping much are we? Get a grip.

ANDRE STEFFI FOEVAH @ 05/19/2007 at 8:33 pm

god.. i love them both.. i think steffi is beautiful…she is so simple … she’s got great bod too.. way to go andree

ANDRE STEFFI FOEVAH @ 05/19/2007 at 8:33 pm

i don’t care what the 2 peeps say about steffi… for me she is the perfect match for andre

ANDRE STEFFI FOEVAH @ 05/19/2007 at 8:34 pm

she’s a GREAT mom

harbhajan singh kukreja @ 06/29/2008 at 2:20 am

IT MAKES LITTLE SENSE HOW AND WHY THEY TIED KNOT. FAIR ENOUGH! BEINNG POPULAR STARS DO NOT ROB THEIR PRIVATE DECISIONS. IT IS HIGH TIME WE BEHAVED WITH MORE MATURITY AND LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES.
THEIR CONTRIBUTION TO THE GAME CANNOT BE WRITTEN OFF WITH SUCH SILLY COMMENTS.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All