Orlando Bloom is a Wild Thing

Orlando Bloom is a Wild Thing

Wild thing, you make my heart sing…

Orlando Bloom‘s wild hair attracts the attention of onlookers at the Global Green USA pre-Oscar party. And I’m totally digging the new do!! The event was held at the Avalon Hollywood on Wednesday night in Hollywood, Calif.

Orlando, 30, seems to only have one project on the horizon — Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End. The last installment of the POTC trilogy is set for a nationwide May 25 release.

(Images via Getty)

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

ALexandria @ 02/22/2007 at 1:14 am

Orlando.
WTF
I wish he had a mohawk again.

Miss Vini @ 02/22/2007 at 1:21 am

Finally some news of my favorite (good-looking) star!!! He’s so hot!! Thank you Jared!!!

he could do with some sleep

Thank you for the post! I adore Orlando, but Tobey is still my No.1.:)

OMG, THANK YOU sooooooo much for this post JARE!!! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!!! He looks AMAZING in EVERY single shot!

Sure thing. Anything to please his fans!

OMG. He looks cute huh? OMG!!!!!!!! Thanks Jared!!!!!!!!! You should post more about Orlando.

Talk about overrated. The guy is totally average looking.

he’s totally rocking the cullet (curly mullet). it’s a good thing he’s hot, because that look would not work on anyone else.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/22/2007 at 9:23 am

Hair cut.

Usually OB looks hot in every single pic i see, but he looks bad in these.WTF?He needs to stop whatever he’s doing with the hair.

I’m surprised that Bloom is not a huge star after his LOTR days. He’s a really nice guy, but I think he’s too normal and nice. He has no mystery like Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie.

They are a couple. They should come ou together on oscar night and admit it because their reps will eventually have to confirm they are a couple anyway. I like the picture of orlando, penelope, and leo together. I hope there are more pictures coming of him and penelope together and maybe kissing, hugging, or holding hands. Various sightings of them together have said they were making out and i would love to see pictures of them. Star magazine says she is currently dating orlando and then another source says she is thought to be dating him but at the party they only chatted briefly and there was no public display of affection. You can only deny your romance so long like when he did with kate. He should just go public with his romance with penelope to end the speculation.

bsbfan4alex @ 02/22/2007 at 11:49 pm

So….he lost his comb or brush… with his US$20mil worth surely he could afford to stop at a drugstore and pick one up :-/

bsbfan4alex @ 02/22/2007 at 11:51 pm

Kim- who gives a crap if they’re a couple. Let people speculate. Besides, who really freaking cares? It’s not like any of us are ever going to get a date with him.

bsbfan4alex @ 02/22/2007 at 11:51 pm

UTK, I think it’s what he’s NOT doing

to bsbfan 4 alex @ 02/24/2007 at 8:02 pm

I’m just saying what i have read and that they would make a great couple. I know I’ll never meet him or date him but I think he’s hot and a good actor. It would be nice to see pictures of them that’s all I’m saying. What’s wrong with having fantasies about your favorite actor. I know a lot of people that do that. I live in reality and I like him as an actor and it is fun to read all about him in magazines.

Reportedly from reports on the net, he and penelope had sex after the oscars that’s why he looks really tired and like he rolled out of bed. Their eps should confirm it now they are together because they can’t keep their relationship a secret forever because their pictures will be taken eventually and shes a beautiful actress and he’s hot and why not come out and way better than that anorexic stick kate and better actress.

Why would he flirt with another woman when he has penelope cruz as his girlfriend. Provide photos for us please to back up the reports. Hope they get married and have children.

Apparently he and penelope were kissing, touching, and groping each other at princes post oscar bash on sunday night. A source said to new york daily newspaper they were making out in front of leo and ryan gosling. I saw new pictures of orlando going to england and then coming back to la and i’m wondering if he went to italy to see penelope because she’s there for a festival. It’d be nice to see photos of the couple and their reps should admit it now because their relationship is now known and not a secret. Photos would be nice.

E news got their news wrong when they said they were a non-couple.

I really love Orlando Bloom!! HE IS SO!!!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think about him everyday! I think he is a good looking guy. He’s like a Casanova type of Guy!!!!!
I loved him in Pirates of the Caribbean 2. My favorite part of the movie is were his shirt got riped off. I can’t!! wait for the next movie to come OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks kinda ok and #22 i agree when his shirt came off i was hopeing for him to show his chest….his hair is a mess…….plus he looks like he got no sleep