Katharine McPhee - "Over It" Music Video

Katharine McPhee -

Former American Idol contestant Katharine McPhee debuted her “Over It” Music Video on TRL this past afternoon. Are you so over it?

Katharine McPhee – “Over It” Music Video
katharine mcphee over it music video 01
katharine mcphee over it music video 02
katharine mcphee over it music video 03
katharine mcphee over it music video 04
katharine mcphee over it music video 05
katharine mcphee over it music video 06
katharine mcphee over it music video 07
katharine mcphee over it music video 08

Posted to: Katharine McPhee, Videos

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jujiefruit @ 02/23/2007 at 6:26 pm

whats with the kelly clarkson mock up video to jump start her career dont get me wrong I totally have mcpheever but yeah just noticed

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/23/2007 at 6:32 pm

If she would have shown this much personality on American Idol, who knows she probably would have won. [Nah. Lol]

The more I see her the more attractive she gets. Even tho she has some Fat Girl in her system.

She’s really bad at lip synching.

Christopher @ 02/23/2007 at 7:28 pm

Like the song, video was alright.

However, I thought Katherine acted really well in the video. Nice work :)

#3 i thought the same thing… it looked weird.. looks like she lost some weight on TRL..

she didn’t win american idol, because they know that she will make it without winning. she has the face

Very miss independent from Kelly C…. The video is so blah and the song isn’t great either oh well maybe she should just go into acting or broadway not singing pop it doesn’t seem to suit her at all it’s almost like you can sense she’s not feeling the song so much herself. OH well.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/23/2007 at 8:02 pm

[checkers] she [didnt] win american idol because [they] knew she would make it?
so the winner(s) of american idol win because they wont make it? [lmao]

I’m a little confused on that one.

#7.. sorry let me rephrase that… I mean, with her singing ability, she’s gone modeling before, she’s pretty… fans loved her, but the gray haired guy got it, to give him a shot of stardom, does that make sense? while she can make to hollywood somehow.

'http://uk' cute @ 02/23/2007 at 8:32 pm

cute

'http://uk' rel='external nofo @ 02/23/2007 at 8:33 pm

testing

'http://uk' rel='external nofo @ 02/23/2007 at 8:37 pm

test

KatGuardian @ 02/23/2007 at 8:48 pm

Yay Kat! Note on the lipsynching – I don’t believe she is at fault at all there. It looks more like an editing problem.

Congratulations Kat! Looking forward to future videos – especially her beautiful ballad, “Home”.

I’m so over her! She’s a McBitch to the max!

Vo Nguyen Giap @ 02/23/2007 at 10:01 pm

i reject your culture of excess and waste, but i love kat. meow…

She is cute, but I was hoping she would come out with something less pop and more bluesy soul. And what is with the dork she is over?

Yuk! I’m sorry, not really impressed w/Katherine McFee. Just plain eye candy.

Song is catchy, yet she cannot sing. Never thought she could. If you hear her live you’d notice she can’t sing the lower registers and seems to stay in the chest register. Boring. And I’ve heard her attitude stinks! Even while on AI, the judges found it hard to compliment her because of her attitude.

#17: Wow. Are you kidding? You judge someone’s attitude based on what you’ve “heard”? I could tell you so many nice things that Katharine’s done for her fans. She does almost daily myspace video blogs to keep us updated, she let us vote for the ending of her music video, her fans are always the first people she thanks when people ask her who she wants to give shoutouts to, she has regular contests on her website so her fans can participate. If anything, Katharine is one of the most CONSIDERATE celebrities out there.

But of course, you’re going to pretend that you didn’t “hear” anything of this, aren’t you?

If you don’t think she can sing, then you probably don’t think too highly of any other pop star out there, do you?

Agree. Mcphee cares alot about her fans. However she has never responded to my apology letter or replied to me but Im not mad just based on the things I said about her in the past I can see why she ignores me.

Shes the prettiest chick in the world! I wish I could date this chick!! Schwing!!!

KatGuardian @ 02/24/2007 at 8:17 am

1) Kat CAN sing.
2) Her attitude is LOVELY! This is based on experience and FACTS!
3) Queena – thanks for your words!

Most importantly, Kat has a good head on her shoulders. She knows she has many younger fans out there (the pre-teens and the teens). Her video is decent and tells young girls it’s not the end of the world when you break up with a guy. She’s just such a great person – a true American idol.

Am I the only one who noticed that this song reminds me of Jojo’s Too little Too late???…BTW she has a great voice!!!

taylor hicks @ 02/24/2007 at 10:38 am

someone needs to tell this ***** that she DID NOT win american idol …so stop acting like the winner. ugh!

Fugs not Jugs @ 02/24/2007 at 12:13 pm

She can sing. She’s not GREAT but she can sing. Basically, she’s no Xtina. But she’s pretty, moderately talented, and appears to have a good personality, so she should be fine.

THIS GIRL IS STUCK ON HERSELF, AND SHE IS SICKENING. SHE REALLY WANTS TO BE A STRIPPER BECAUSE YOU CAN TELL IN EVERY PHOTO SHE TAKES.

THIS LITTLE ATTENTION HAS GONE TO HER HEAD!!!!!!

MODEL MAN @ 02/24/2007 at 1:50 pm

If you want pretty she is okay, talent wise this girl stinks. She conceited, self absorbed, self centered, cannot sing, and I agree with other writer, she should be a stripper. We need to move on to someone that deserve our responses for this girl is totally not worth our comments. SHE IS DEFINITELY A “THROW AWAY”

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All