Abigail Breslin @ Oscars 2007

abigail breslin oscars 2007 04

Getty

Shimmeringdew @ 02/25/2007 at 8:36 pm

Adorable!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..she looks lovely,so sweet

Little Miss Hilton @ 02/25/2007 at 8:37 pm

too cute — it will be hilarious if she wins

Oscar Blogger @ 02/25/2007 at 8:37 pm

Cute child. Appropriately dressed

Horrible !!!!! what kind of parents let their child go out like that …. way to ugly to even be cute ..

TOO CUTE!!!

What a sweetie!!! Look forward to seeing this cutie act again!!!

Aw! You can see she chose this herself as her little ‘Pink Princess’ dress.

Cute! Looks like a princess

Little Miss Princess, too cute. Glad to see kids being kids so sweet.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/25/2007 at 8:40 pm

I know she’s just a kid and should be cut some slack, but she is always dressed bad. I wonder who puts her in such horrid outfits [lol]

Watch your back Abigail, Dakota Fanning’s gonna get atchu you!

AWWWW i love this girl! So cutee!!

my absolute favorite so far this evening!
I love it when little girls dress like little girls, rather than trailer trash hookers.

Could she be any more adorable?! I would have loved to see her win, but I have a feeling she will have many more chances! : ]

hunchback of notre dame @ 02/25/2007 at 11:25 pm

i knew shirley temple, and you sir are no shirley temple.

I wanted her to win..or the one of 2 women of Babel..
But Jennifer HUGEson won..and she’s not even a actress yet…she was just being herself on Dreamgirls…¬¬…And her screming while singing is rly annoying.

blogelina @ 02/26/2007 at 9:38 am

So cute. It probably all seemed like a dream to her, being so young, being there and being nominated. It would have been great had she won.

suspicious_package @ 02/26/2007 at 10:03 am

Best dressed!

adorable!! she is so cute i hate that jennifer h. win she is not even an actress!! i prefer abigail!

Just super adorable!

I was rooting for her but you know the hype was going to get jennifer the win (btw, watched dreamgirls, she was good but still I feel her performance was overhyped as well as the campaign to get her the win)

Anyway, Abigail will get more chances in the future. Her and Jaden’s presenting was probably the funniest of the night. They were tooooo cute. Hope all this popularity won’t change her.

Who was the dress designer?