Armani Pre-Oscar Bash 2007

Giorgio Armani held his exclusive annual Armani Prive Pre-Oscars Fashion Show on Saturday night at supermarket billionaire Ron Burkle’s Green Acres estate in Beverly Hils, Calif.

Guests included: Katie Holmes (sans Tom Cruise), Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, Clive Owen, George Clooney, Beyonce, Mischa Barton, Josh Hartnett, Penelope Cruz (with sister Monica Cruz), Ziyi Zhang, Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan, Angie Harmon, Ioan Gruffudd (with fiancee Alice Evans), Helen Mirren, Mark Wahlberg, Adrien Brody, Sandra Oh, Jason Lewis, Joshua Jackson (with girlfriend Diane Kruger), and John Travolta (with wife Kelly Preston).

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

some beautiful dresses

Such an improvement on Josh! He looks a whole lot better than the last post! Glad he ain’t wearing those dorky glasses.

Christopher @ 02/25/2007 at 5:15 am

Ooh, Cate Blanchett looks lovely!!

Ziyi Zhang looks gorgeous! She’s so beautiful and her looks are very sophisticated with a touch of class and elegance thrown into the mix. She is indeed one of China’s most premier actress right now, next to Gong Li. I love what she’s wearing to Georgio Armani’s party. Ziyi Zhang definitely favors black because she’s often seen in black dresses on the red carpet. And Georgio Armani is one of her favorite designers of all time.

Capriciousdiva @ 02/25/2007 at 6:35 am

Leo & Josh are just sexy!

Penelope was the smartest one there. Everyone always wears black and white when in Armani, she wore a coral and her pic jumps out at you.

But overall everyone’s looking very put togther (obviously a few exceptions)

Beyonce, Zhang Zyhi(gorgeus), Penelope Cruz and Helen Mirren look rly good.

Mischa Barton looks dead. She needs to eat vegetables and fruits, get a tan and get a darker hair color.

PENELOPE TE PROMOCIONAS DE PUTA MADRE,COMO ACTRIZ UN CHURRO PERO QUE TE QUITEN LO BAILAO…

Debo añadir que ORLY no esta al nivel que requiere seguir estando en la cima de popularidad que deseas es un FAKE¡¡Desde SPAIN no ganes plis

Sandbitch @ 02/25/2007 at 9:28 am

Another shocker frock for Katie Clueless. Her toes are hanging on for dear life in those shoes. Hurry up posh…she needs you! Tell her to get some tattoos as well.

ps: I can’t speak spanish but I think Spain just called Penelope’s mother a hooker?

Sidney's Girl @ 02/25/2007 at 9:36 am

I looooooooooooove Sidney Portier. He is the best, the very best.

Wow. Katie Holmes looks stunning. and I love Penelope Cruz and Helen Miran too… they both look beautiful.. and Cate Blanchett-the real queen.

saleem raza @ 02/25/2007 at 9:43 am

inform me and update me with the latest activities of the movie stars

Who is Suri's Daddy @ 02/25/2007 at 9:58 am

Josh Harnett, Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson. Oh my, we have the stage set for a Maury type who’s the baby daddy showdown.

Maury – So Katie are you ready to find out who Suri’s daddy is?

Katie – Sure.

Maury – Do you have an idea who it might be?

Katie – Sure

Maury – Do you wanna tell us

Katie – Sure

Silence

Maury – Hmmmm, okay I guess we should open the envelope.

Katie – Sure

And the baby Daddy is – John Travolta?!!!

Katie – Sure

Josh Harnette – Oh hell naw! That’s my baby. She has my eyes and facial structure.

Jonathan Jackson – Err….what am I doing here? You told me we were gonna talk about making Dawson’s Creek the movie but this time it would be Pacey’s Lagoon.

Maury – Katie do you have anything to say?

Katie – Sure.

Maury – Well, go ahead.

Katie – I had an amazing time. Paris is just amazing.

Maury – Excuse me Katie but you’re not in Paris.

Katie – I had an amazing time, Paris is Just amazing.

Maury – Katie, you’re not in Paris…Oh look who has just come on stage. It’s Mr. Tom Cruise himself.

Tom Cruise – I’m not staying, I’m here to do some minor adjustment.

Maury – Okay, Mr. Cruise is behind Katie now. Is he adjusting her zipper? No, wait he seems to be opening a small compartment on Katie’s back. What the….? He’s yanking out wires and…and…Folks I don’t know what this is. I think he’s done…

Katie – Thank you for inviting me on your show Maury. I had an Amazing time.

Maury – Katie are you okay?

Katie – Sure.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/25/2007 at 10:20 am

Everyone looks good, Beyonce looks great, George Looks Cool.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/25/2007 at 10:32 am

My grandmother had such a crush on Sidney Portier, she still does> I remember being a child and listening to her talk about him over and over, I think she use to have dirty thoughts and dreams about him, [Eww] my grandmother was a perVert

[Lmao] Sidney is looking good [no homo] I’m glad he’s still around.

Jason Lewis knows how to model! And he is terrific on Brothers & Sisters — watch it (no not shilling, I just love the show despite its crap timeslot and would LOVE to see it stay on…)

Katie looks good, Helen Mirren is one hot woman and Cate’s dress is gorgeous.

Katie looks stunning. Certainly the most beautiful dress…

And I have to say… those freaky anti-Tom are really scaring me. Talk about someone obsessed!!!

Katie looks stunning. She certainly has the most beautiful dress.

katie looks radiant and happy. perhaps its because josh jackson is there ;)

Leo, josh, and joshua look hot! cant wait for tonight!

check out Channing Tatum’s shoes!

those are the most awful FAT LEGS i’ve ever seen, christ she loosed the body weight but not the chubby hands and chunky legs what an ALIEN she’s become

MOni… A princessa!