Celine Dion @ Oscars 2007 -- VIDEO

Pictured with husband Rene Angelil and Kate Winslet.

Celion Dion performs “I Knew I Loved You” @ Oscars 2007

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Never thought I would say something like that about Celine but she definitely is my best dress so far !!!!!! Really love her green dress

love the green on her

HoyaChick @ 02/25/2007 at 8:42 pm

No thanks Celine bad color, bad fabric, bad cut. Why is she at the Oscars? Is she performing? I thought she was still doing her Vegas lounge act…

Oscar Blogger @ 02/25/2007 at 8:44 pm

hate the color.

Uuum Miss, I guess.

She is simply stunnig… The best dresser no doubt… Love her, excellent singer!

Takes an underlooked color, and makes it look elegant. Great cut but I’m not really feeling the chunky sparkly bangles.

Katialise @ 02/25/2007 at 9:02 pm

At first I was like, why Kate and Celine?..Then I remembered…TITANIC!

Celine are you in there? Can you hear me? Just checking…

hunchback of notre dame @ 02/25/2007 at 10:16 pm

she make kate winslet look fat. heheh…

I like Celine’s dress but not the color,but we all know she has one of the best voices in the music bus and there’s not denying that.As for Kate I think she always looks great.

I like Celine’s dress but not the color,however there’s no denying that she has one of the best voices in the music bus and I love her for it.As for Kate.when has she ever looked bad?To me Kate’s always smoking hot.

this is good; it’s the antithesis of the white backwards suit and pimp hat she sported some yrs ago at the Oscars.

LondonGirl @ 02/26/2007 at 9:25 am

Kate Winslet is just the epitome of class. I don’t think it’s humanly possible for her to look bad!

Willemijn @ 02/26/2007 at 1:21 pm

Céline looks great, I love all 3 the outfits she wore last night. Thanks for posting these pictures. The performance was wonderful =D

California Man @ 02/26/2007 at 2:14 pm

Thanks Jared! WOW! Celine Dion… Celine Dion…. CELINE DION! Once… Twice… THREE TIMES THE LADY! She is just amazing! She really went all out last night and had a great time! From the red carpet to the stage to the after party… She’s just AMAZING!

CELINE!CELINE!CELINE!WHAT A CLASSY LADY,WHAT A VOICE!!!!!ELEGANT ,SIMPLE AND CUTE!!!!LOVED ALL 3 DRESSES AND HER PERFORMANCE!!!!
QUEEN CELINE IS BACK!!!!

Sandbitch @ 02/26/2007 at 3:49 pm

Celine Dion looks like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie.

RandomNyGirl @ 02/26/2007 at 5:20 pm

I THOUGHT THAT SONG WAS BEAUTIFUL…DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ASS

her voice is WONDERFUL!!!=]
Celine you are greatful!!!

Celine is my first love. I love it and love my laptop, named ipotpal.

Celline is one of my best singer.