Kirsten Dunst @ Oscars 2007

Kirsten Dunst in Chanel Haute Couture by Karl Lagerfeld.

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Another grey -Arf!

WTF !!!!!!! Kirsten completely lost it … she should have come with a Marie Antoinette dress … those were beautiful!!!

EWWW look at the make up,the hair and the fress,she looks horrrrrrroobbbblllleeeee!!HORROR ON OSCARS RED CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tanique33 @ 02/25/2007 at 7:40 pm

awwww jared, your favorite. she looks a hot mess. not a good look.

Little Miss Hilton @ 02/25/2007 at 7:41 pm

this is completely horrific she weighs like a pound and a half but the dress makes her look like she has massive hips — not pretty

love that dresssssss

someone call animal control…a dead bird just fell out of the sky. What was she thinking?!

Heaven help her! She’s looked way better in t-shirt and jeans

Oscar Blogger @ 02/25/2007 at 7:43 pm

Lmao.

the dress is ridiculous she doesnt have taste

Her hair is kinda cute but that neck, the sequins & those feathers are just plain wrong for the red carpet

brazeneye @ 02/25/2007 at 7:53 pm

This ensemble would have been totally acceptable if it was cut cleanly a couple inches above the knee, and made into a bit of a mini dress.

Disgusting. Shower, girl!

the worst dress i have seen in years

As much a I LOOOOVE Kirsten Dunst… All I have to say is; Daaaaaaaaamn! I was speechless when I saw her. I’m sorry but so far she is the WORST DRESSED! And man have I seen some funky ass dresses on the carpet.

What has happened to my Kristen!!!! She’s been looking worn down!!! Probably from always being chased by the paps. She’s probably too tired to make a good choice.

HoyaChick @ 02/25/2007 at 9:15 pm

fug she is such a mess i hate the dress and her giant head and bad teeth go away and don’t come back

what the hell?!

i liked her in virgin sui. erm this looks scary!@

Grandma, is that you? LOL. Her face will forever looks 12. Poor girl.

Was she trying to make the worst dress list because I think she succeeded. She just looks a mess.

I loved her in Bring It On but this girl is just a hot mess. How she ever got to bang Jake Gellenhaal, The Hottest Man Alive, just blows my shizz away.

Celeb_Star @ 02/26/2007 at 12:53 pm

I like this dress. She looks cool!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All