Brad Pitt's Boxers on Display

Brad Pitt's Boxers on Display

A larger than life-size image Brad Pitt in his boxers was unveiled at the Robert Wilson “Voom Portraits” exhibit at the ACE Gallery in Los Angeles on Friday. It’s hilarious to see Brad‘s body being gawked at by all those gallery goers!

(The main image above is actually Brad Pitt‘s picture at a spring fashion preview and performance presented by Vogue at Phillips de Pury & Company last month in New York City.)

In Jolie news, United Nations Goodwill Ambassador Angelina touched down in Africa yesterday to monitor and raise awareness of the humanitarian crisis in the Darfur region of Sudan.

Angie will be visiting refugee camps about two miles from the border of Sudan for the next few days.

This is Angie‘s first trip there since 2004.

Sidenote: You can check out pictures of baby Shiloh and Zahara in a stroller with grandma Jane Pitt. Baby Shiloh turns 9 months today.

(Images via Getty)

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt boxers 01
brad pitt boxers 02
brad pitt boxers 03
brad pitt boxers 04

Getty
  • Rihanna is showing off some major PDA with her hot new beau! - TMZ
  • Pretty Little Liars finally reveals who A.D. is the series finale - Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Rodriguez is threatening to leave the Fast & the Furious franchise - TooFab
  • Better Call Saul is renewed for a fourth season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Dylan Minnette reveals his favorite Selena Gomez song - Just Jared Jr
  • http://www.justjared.com/ Just Jared

I just want to clarify that I am a huge supporter of Brad and Angie. There are rumors that I’ve called BAMZS fans loonies on another website. That is, in part, true. And I’ve had to ban those loonies because of their hateful and derogatory comments.

And about posting new Brad and Angie pictures. If I do not post the pictures, it means that I’m not allowed to. Yes, other websites may post them but they’re not allowed to either. However, I am trying very hard to get the proper permissions to post them.

So please, stick around, be nice, and have a good week! :D

• NYCGalnVA

I see where this blog is coming from with this post. Two days ago Angelina went to Africa, but we get this thread w/ Brad in his underwear. Shame…..Shame….

• African Girl

You didn’t have to Jared. Your actions speaks louder than anything. Keep doing what you are doing….you do it best.

Thanks for the new thread.

• African Girl

NYCGalnVA SAYS:
    February 27th, 2007 at 11:49 am – flag comment

What do you mean?

• [Fug Face Maniston]

[lmao] wtf.

• bdj

Thanks Just Jared. I appreciate all your hard work and love your site. I am a fan of BP and AJ and love comming hear to read the posts, videos, links and pictures.
    Thanks again.

• NYCGalnVA

African Girl SAYS:

February 27th, 2007 at 11:50 am – flag comment
    NYCGalnVA SAYS:
    February 27th, 2007 at 11:49 am – flag comment

What do you mean?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brad did not like VF using this pic of him…..now it is here for people to look at again and again. Angelina is in Africa, and I’m sure there are “old” pics of her there that could be used for a new thread. That’s all I’m saying…..

• Ivy

Thanks Jared. All BAMZS fans are not loonies though, it is sad to be lumped in with a few who might act that way.

• Ivy

YCGalnVA SAYS:
    February 27th, 2007 at 11:49 am – flag comment
    —————————————-

Didn’t Brad agree this pic could be used for artistic purposes by the artist? I thought he just had a problem with VF using it as their cover.

• briseis

Thanks for the new thread, Jared, and for clarifying those rumors.

Oh well, so we’re gaining a reputation and being called loonies. To me, there are worse things that people can call me, like (shudder) … Faniston!!!

• julia

lol Cheers Jared, We still love you…
    Thank you for the Red Hot Pics of Bradley… Woot!

• Tabitha

Jared did not use the photos from Vanity Fair He used photos from the exhibit of the author that Brad agreed to pose for. So That is a big difference IMO.

Thanks, Jared for the new thread.

• African Girl

NYCGalnVA SAYS:
    February 27th, 2007 at 11:53 am

Okay…I get what you are saying but remember this is Jared’s blog. We know he likes Bamzs but he has not pledged alligence to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, so whatever he chooses to post is at his discretion..besides compared to all the other nasty things floating around about Bamzs, having a pix of BP in his underwear is a walk in the park. This site is by far the best of all the other blogs and I think it’s unfair to criticize him everytime he puts up a thread that is not to our individual liking.

• piper, with a low

Just Jared SAYS:

February 27th, 2007 at 11:47 am – flag comment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude,

Please don’t make it a habit of apologizing to us, especially since a lot of us has yet to apologize for the whining and occasional bossiness. But I would advise you to be careful; you have probably noticed that other Brad/Angelina/’Brangelina fansites have made regular treks here, trying to redirect regulars onto their sites.

Personally, I think that this was just another attempt to alienate your posters for their profit; you noticed that when their posting of the link, yesterday, failed, they posted an abbreviated transcript of the thread today.

• Lady G

Thanks Jared!

Am I the only one that notice that the caption on the pics says the nanny takes Zee and Shi for a walk. How in the heck can they get something like that so wrong. It’s their grandmother.

• angelah

—-
    yes I understand our lil Q&A yesterday and we don’t want your arse getting sued.

• angelah

understood** oiy!

• Mediterranean

If it means something to you, I would like to say it that we always like to here, Jared! Thank you very much for everything.

• piper, with a low

angelah SAYS:

February 27th, 2007 at 12:11 pm – flag comment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Definitely don’t want Jared to get sued. Unlike Perez, Jared doesn’t come across as a mediawh*re. And I hope it stays that way.

• African Girl

Ivy SAYS:

February 27th, 2007 at 11:57 am – flag comment
    YCGalnVA SAYS:
    February 27th, 2007 at 11:49 am – flag comment
    —————————————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You’re absolutely right. BP had a problem with VF using the pix for their cover NOT with the pix itself. I, for one, am glad Jared chooses to stay on the right of the law by not posting unathorized pix, I mean what good will he do us if he’s jail? (Okay…did that come out a little self-centered?)

Anyhoo, how have you been? Missed seeing you around here.

• susie

Thank you for the new thread and clearing up to alot of people why you don’t post “illigal” photos.

• ida

yhanks jj, it is refreshing to have a new post.thank God the family is doing ok

• African Girl

piper, with a low SAYS:

February 27th, 2007 at 12:10 pm – flag comment
    Just Jared SAYS:

February 27th, 2007 at 11:47 am – flag comment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU!!! My sentiments exactly.

• kiki

Thanks Jared for the new thread! Your explanation is fine by me, so it’s true, you have banned some loonies from both sides. I am dying to know their moniker, I’m too curious, I know, lol.

For those who think Pitt doesn’t approve these pics, this is not true: Brad only disapproved the Vanity Fair cover because that was an obvious PR manouver without asking him. But the artist is free to use his image as he wants.

• guli

Thanks Jared for the new thread!!!

• tabloids

Jared, you are the best. Thanks for giving us a sane forum to share.

• kk1

Thank you Jared. You do a great job. Keep on keeping on.

PLEASE THINK PEOPLE. WAIT UNTIL ANGELINA AND THOSE WHO ARE WITH HER ARE SAFELY BACK BEFORE WE DISCUSS HER TRIP TO AFRICA. NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS RIGHT NOW.

• Dancer

I happen to love this site! Jared you are really great! You can be a little sarcastic and a little cynical with some of the entries, but you are always careful not to be cruel, to be a know it all like some other bloggers. You have great pictures and a great group of readers/posters! I get really tired of reading some other bloggers who take great joy in being cruel and in dwelling in inuendos and false information just to get readers. You have proven time and again you don’t need to stoop to their level to get us to your site! Great work! Keep it up!

• bluemoon

++++++++++++
    I got the feeling that was the reason, Jared is not like Perez who doesn’t give a shit if he gets sued. Thanks Jared and keep the great work :D

• Rose

So, is the person pushing the kids’ stroller Jane Pitt, as the article says, or their nanny, as the caption says.

• from Joy to Jared

Hey Jared,

Thanks for taking the time to explain (albeit unnessarirly) you are alright with me!

Calmer and cooler heads understand that you are not trying to slight us. I, for one, appreciate being able to visit your site and see what you have to offer as well as participate in no hassle blogging.

Thanks again for all you do!

• zen

Thanks Jared. Keep up the good work.

• Tijen

Jared- Thanks for all you do.
    Thanks for every new thread.

• Ivy

African Girl SAYS: nyhoo, how have you been? Missed seeing you around here

____________________________

Hi AG, it has been awhile. I am not able to get online very often these days. I have missed being here, hopefully I will be able to buy a new computer before too long, but I have had some financial problems lately.

How have you and GC been? :lol:

• BCBG

those pictures on the eastnews website were taken by splash news. the caption read, “….nanny…”. hope that when splash news sells the pic to the mag, the mag would recognize it’s the GRANDMA and NOT the nanny.

• Tijen

The lady pushing the stroller is not the nanny. She is Brad’s mom Jane Pitt.

• kk1

Rose SAYS:
    DEFINTELY JANE PITT, BRAD LOOKS A LOT LIKE HIS MOM. Also James Haven, Angelina’s brother and Bill Pitt, Brad’s dad have also been seen in NOLA the last couple of days. East News captions are often inaccurate as they are translated into English.

• Tijen

What language is that on the East News page?

• Joy

Please excuse the typos and misspelled words :oops:

• WebSurfer

Hi Everyone,

Wow – Grandma Pitt is so attentive to her lil girls. The JoliePitt children are so going to be spoiled -_-

~Websurfer

• lurker

——————–
    Can you post the sightings?

• Lady G

I know that she is Brad’s mother!

I was just showing that slash and whomever is wrong. And that they need to be careful, when posting caption.

I don’t think most grandmothers want to be called the nanny. She is so proud of her grandbabies and they should get it right, IMO.

• Listen to Jared

Jared wants us to be nice, so we should try to be nice when the haters start coming. And you know it is just a matter of time before they will.

• bluemoon

The lady is Brad’s mom, just check this screencap from the insider http://i19.tinypic.com/3ydgnsg.jpg

• kk1

BCBG SAYS:
    Some tabs do not want it to be Jane Pitt, that ruins the Jane Pitt is best friends with ______ lie lines. I am glad to see the pixs that demonstrate that Brad’s mom loves his family, all five of them (Brad, Angie, Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh). A comment on the other thread said that Jane and the kids were seen at the NOLA zoo on Saturday. A family just living life as a family does not make tabs happy, not scandalous enough, watch for the negative spin coming from several sources.

• not banned

meh I hope Angelina is doing okay in Africa.

• Ivy

Isn’t shiloh 9 months old today? Hard to believe, babies grow so fast.

• Ruth

Lovely pictures of the two sweet little girls and their Nana, Brad’s mum. Thanks!

• Sheri

Jared thanks for the new thread! Thanks for the explanation which is totally unnecessary. You do so much already. Keep on doing what your doing! Your great at it!

Hi all! At work so need to be quick!

guli are we still having the party? hope all is well haven’t chatted with you in awhile!

• Frenchy

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your explanation of why you can’t post some pictures. All these people who want you to jump everytime and start a new thread everytime a new photo of BAMZS is shown should read your reason. It’s illegal to steal photos. You must pay the photo agency for the right to post it on your blog or anywhere else. Having the links to the photo agencies like getty, wireimage, or eastwest is good enough. If you can see the pictures there for free (even if they are small or with a watermark) that’s a plus. There will be thousands of new pictures of Brad or Angelina. Jared can not jump everytime there’s a new photo spotted somewhere or on another blog.

PH is a site that has illegal pictures. His site will soon be shut down because of all the lawsuits against him. His defacing the pictures with childish comments is a crashing bore. I refuse to give him hits. Jared is trying to run a clean operation and is getting respect because of it.

Keep up the good work JJ.

OT I saw the pics of Scarlett Johansson in India . Good work.