Celebrity Guess Who?

Celebrity Guess Who?

Guess who’s pulling up their one-piece to prevent falling out!

For the answer, CLICK HERE!

Posted to: Celebrity Guess Who

kate winslet

Nicloe Riche

Kate Hudson?

nicole kidman?

uma thurman

martha stewart

This is a man ..look on his hands … and this is no a body of a woman!!

yeah..what man wear white panties with such a thin & elegant lining.

plus, those legs are shaved, man…

please out of respect of all things men, don’t call them one when they are not.

Nicole Kidman

Helen Mirren?

alexandro @ 03/04/2007 at 7:39 pm

hairyyy hands?? or is my imagination?

Steven Tyler? Just because i saw him in an akward swimsuit in a magazine. lol. The hands kind of look like a man.

nicole kidman

Nicole Kidman??????

KrUnG kRuNg Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 7:22 pm – flag comment
j.lo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not enough junk in the trunk to be J.LO

Nice call, Joy. I can tell you, it’s not Steven Tyler. Hahaha.

Dang it. lol. Um Madonna?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 8:20 pm

Cate Blanchett?

Wrong, wrong… and wrong! No one’s got it right yet!

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 8:35 pm

You’re enjoying this way too much Jared! :-) Marcia Cross?

Felicity Huffman?

I hope you didnt really guess queen latifah?? hahahah.

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 8:39 pm

O0h, how about Lindsay Lohan in her really skinny phase. Who else would wear underwear with their bathing suit and none the rest of the time! LOL.

Someone with heavily-tattooed hands. The most recent hand-inker in memory is Britney Spears.

These pictures are new — they were taken today.

Kat von D from Miami Ink?

Rachel mcadam??

Drew Barrymore?

Drea de Matteo?

Drea de Matteo? Nicky Hilton?

Oooops. Sorry, Jared, it didn’t show me my replies even after I refreshed. **shrugs** Apparently I really think it’s Drea de Matteo. :P

Nicollette Sheridan?

Teri Hatcher i have to be right soon! lol

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:13 pm

Could it possibly be Angelina Jolie???

Kirsten Dunst

Alyssa Milano?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:13 pm – flag comment
Could it possibly be Angelina Jolie???
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don’t think she would commit that type of fashion crime… (underwear and bathing suit) :lol:

rachel mcadams?

Porsha De Rossi?

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/04/2007 at 9:26 pm

Tom Cruise

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:29 pm

Joy Says:
______________
LOL – neither do I, but I had a closer look and it could be the lining of the bathing suit. I should have submitted my entry with that caveat :-)

jenna fisher?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:31 pm

Kate Bosworth?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:29 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: you’re right about one thing…Jared is having way too much fun at our expense :lol: x-)

Kirsten Dunst?

[Fug Face Maniston] Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:26 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:35 pm

Joy Says:
______________
Totally! :-) I’m going to have to start my own blog some day so I can torture people like this!!

Let’s throw Fishsticks Paltrow into the list.

tommy lee?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:35 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
True. I am cracking up reading some of the guesses. If it turns out to be a man I am so done! :lol:

I take my last guess back… owen wilson??

Cate B perhaps while shooting for B Buttons?

Err.. Marilyn Manson??? worth a try :lol:

ellen pompeo?

katharine heigl?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:47 pm

Joy Says:
_______________
How about Sienna Miller – they have a bit up top, so surely it isn’t a guy in a red polka dot one piece – that would be a hideous joke!

Evangline Lilley?
Sandra Bullock?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:47 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL :lol:

You might be onto something with that Sienna Miller guess.

Jared, please put us out of our misery!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris Hilton

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:53 pm

Oooh, Izzie might be on to something with Evangeline Lilly though too! That’s a good one. Not sure if she’s a one piecer though.

Ashlee Simpson maybe?

Please Jared – just one more hint?

Calista Flockhart?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:56 pm

Chris Says:
______________
I was thinking that but they aren’t ORANGE enough to be PH (IMHO). :-)

courtney cox?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:53 pm – flag comment

Ashlee Simpson maybe?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The one piece suit is really making it hard. I’m trying to think of who would be swimming today (hence warm weather) or perhaps filming a movie or TV show.

OK – Sally Field?

ashlee simpson

Reese Witherspoon?

Virginia Madsen? This is drivin’ me nuts!

KrUnG kRuNg @ 03/04/2007 at 10:06 pm

sasha cohen aka borat?

Izzie Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:59 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey you might be onto something choosing an “older” actor because these young girls like showing as much skin as possible. Not to mention that the “panty gate” is really messing my head up!

Sharon Stone? No wait, there’s a tattoo right? Heather Loclkear?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:09 pm

Izzie Says:
_____________
Me too – you know you spend too much time on celebrity blogs when you know who is on each continent and when! lol! :-) I’m at home in bed with a cold – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

KrUnG kRuNg @ 03/04/2007 at 10:11 pm

baba wawa?

kphaty2201 @ 03/04/2007 at 10:11 pm

christina ricci??

Sarah Jessica paker? i will keep gusseing intill i am right lol

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:13 pm

I’ll throw in Debra Messing and raise you two! :-)

Christina Agulera? (sp?)

I don’t think that is panties, but the white liner to the bathing suit.

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:18 pm

I’m hoping that’s the case! Naomi Watts?

tabitha Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:14 pm -
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
At this point I am delirious with laughter. Don’t mind me. ;)

Tom Brady’s baby mama to be? (won’t even try to spell her name!)

can’t be Naomi Watts, isn’t she sporting a BUMP now?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:09 pm – flag comment
Izzie Says:
_____________
Me too – you know you spend too much time on celebrity blogs when you know who is on each continent and when! lol! I’m at home in bed with a cold – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Wow, so am I (LOL)…..Does Jared tell us when we get the right answer, or doe he let us linger in our friendly compeitive frenzy? It is fun…

ONE MORE CLUE j@red, please?

nicole kidman coz she’s on vacation in st bart….ocean o whatever….

Kate Walsh? Julieanna Moore? Katie Holmes?

angelina jolie, look at the man hands!

Jennifer Garner? or her hubby Ben?

Jessica Simpson?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:34 pm

angelah Says:
_________________
Yup – but from that side angle you might not see it yet – still pretty small. Never say never is my motto :-)

Izzie – Jen Garner is up here in Vancouver filming and believe me, it’s not beach weather yet! lol!

e. francis behr @ 03/04/2007 at 10:34 pm

vivian kensington?

KrUnG kRuNg @ 03/04/2007 at 10:34 pm

mad-dona

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:38 pm

Joy Says:
____________
Oooh, you mean Bridget Moynahan! Ya just never know… I’m not sure if Jared has forgotten us here or not?

ok i give up tell us the anrswe

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:42 pm

Okay Mischa Barton is my final guess – I have to go steam myself with eucalyptus. BBL fellow guessers! :-)

coalharbourqt — I hope he didn’t forget us here! We are up to over 100 post!

(((((((oh Jar-ed, comeout to pla-ay-ay))))))))))

Sing along to the tune from the movie Warriors.

Yeah…he needs to hurry up! lol. i’m dying to know who it is!

109
*****
NO, another clue needed… :lol:

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:45 pm

Lol – I remember that movie (Yikes). I wish they had the MSN “nudge” feature on here! If you happen to get his attention do you mind running the complimentary International Breakfast feature for the grumpy morning posters past him that we were discussing a couple of weeks ago? tee hee ;-)

Gwyneth Paltrow?

105
coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:34 pm – flag comment
angelah Says:
_________________

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks….Just wanted to let you know that me and my hubby are going to see the Red Wings play Vancouver on Tuesday night….Do you follow hockey at all?

In order to get ideas on who to guess, I pulled out a stack of People mags and just started to go through them.

Come on Jared……..

114
coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:45 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: The body and the mind are as one tonight…WE CAN’T HANG!

TTFN

howard k stearn

Winona Ryder? i give up goodnight

Two people have it right so far.

Ali Carter – and that is my last guess. I will sign in from work in the morning to see if Jared has ended this torture of his loyal visitors.

Heather Mills?

Kristen Dunst..oiy I am waving the white flag now :lol:

Is it Kate Walsh? She’s been guessed twice, but so has Gwynnie Poo. P l e a s e.

Per my dear hubby, he says Ashlee Simpson ! He wants me to come up to bed, so Jared, help a guy oust and give it up.

Give us another one tomorrow, and I will vote 100 times just by myself…I am pleading with your sensitivity chip (LOL)

come on we need the answer

i am tired check back in morring

Done too – see ya in the a.m.

No curves. Man-hands. Saggy and aged body. This is NOT a woman. Any money this is an aged MALE rocker. For example Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger, etc. You know they’re crazy and wear girlish things sometimes — so it’s probably one of them.

It must be Cate Blanchett.

kphaty2201 @ 03/04/2007 at 11:49 pm

that thing on her wrist looks like a tattoo….I know christina ricci has a pretty big tattoo on her wrist. and that swimming suit looks like something she would wear….I dunno–that’s who I think it is

kphaty2201 @ 03/04/2007 at 11:55 pm

or kirsten dunst….she would definitely wear that bathing suit….no way it has to be her– she’s pale white and has that pear shaped figure— it’s either kirsten dunst or christina ricci..

coalharbourqt @ 03/05/2007 at 12:37 am

116
Izzie Says:
_________________
Hey cool – I follow the Canucks a bit – usually pretty casual until we get in to Playoff season :-) I’ll keep my eye open for the game against the Wings on Wednesday! Are you a Canucks or Wings fan?

120
Just Jared Says:
_____________________
You mean you don’t call it off as soon as someone gets it?? I thought the whole point was to let the thread run until someone got it – not have multiple people guessing the same person… or I would have thrown KIKI into the thread as well. I wondered why people were repeating names I had already guessed – now I’ll know for next time! :-)

looks like Uma to me!!!