Celebrity Guess Who?

Celebrity Guess Who?

Guess who’s pulling up their one-piece to prevent falling out!

For the answer, CLICK HERE!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

Paris Hilton

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:53 pm

Oooh, Izzie might be on to something with Evangeline Lilly though too! That’s a good one. Not sure if she’s a one piecer though.

Ashlee Simpson maybe?

Please Jared – just one more hint?

Calista Flockhart?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 9:56 pm

Chris Says:
______________
I was thinking that but they aren’t ORANGE enough to be PH (IMHO). :-)

courtney cox?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:53 pm – flag comment

Ashlee Simpson maybe?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The one piece suit is really making it hard. I’m trying to think of who would be swimming today (hence warm weather) or perhaps filming a movie or TV show.

OK – Sally Field?

ashlee simpson

Reese Witherspoon?

Virginia Madsen? This is drivin’ me nuts!

KrUnG kRuNg @ 03/04/2007 at 10:06 pm

sasha cohen aka borat?

Izzie Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:59 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey you might be onto something choosing an “older” actor because these young girls like showing as much skin as possible. Not to mention that the “panty gate” is really messing my head up!

Sharon Stone? No wait, there’s a tattoo right? Heather Loclkear?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:09 pm

Izzie Says:
_____________
Me too – you know you spend too much time on celebrity blogs when you know who is on each continent and when! lol! :-) I’m at home in bed with a cold – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

KrUnG kRuNg @ 03/04/2007 at 10:11 pm

baba wawa?

kphaty2201 @ 03/04/2007 at 10:11 pm

christina ricci??

Sarah Jessica paker? i will keep gusseing intill i am right lol

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:13 pm

I’ll throw in Debra Messing and raise you two! :-)

Christina Agulera? (sp?)

I don’t think that is panties, but the white liner to the bathing suit.

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:18 pm

I’m hoping that’s the case! Naomi Watts?

tabitha Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:14 pm -
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
At this point I am delirious with laughter. Don’t mind me. ;)

Tom Brady’s baby mama to be? (won’t even try to spell her name!)

can’t be Naomi Watts, isn’t she sporting a BUMP now?

coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:09 pm – flag comment
Izzie Says:
_____________
Me too – you know you spend too much time on celebrity blogs when you know who is on each continent and when! lol! I’m at home in bed with a cold – that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Wow, so am I (LOL)…..Does Jared tell us when we get the right answer, or doe he let us linger in our friendly compeitive frenzy? It is fun…

ONE MORE CLUE j@red, please?

nicole kidman coz she’s on vacation in st bart….ocean o whatever….

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All