Celebrity Guess Who?

Celebrity Guess Who?

Guess who’s pulling up their one-piece to prevent falling out!

For the answer, CLICK HERE!

Posted to: Celebrity Guess Who

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

Kate Walsh? Julieanna Moore? Katie Holmes?

angelina jolie, look at the man hands!

Jennifer Garner? or her hubby Ben?

Jessica Simpson?

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:34 pm

angelah Says:
_________________
Yup – but from that side angle you might not see it yet – still pretty small. Never say never is my motto :-)

Izzie – Jen Garner is up here in Vancouver filming and believe me, it’s not beach weather yet! lol!

e. francis behr @ 03/04/2007 at 10:34 pm

vivian kensington?

KrUnG kRuNg @ 03/04/2007 at 10:34 pm

mad-dona

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:38 pm

Joy Says:
____________
Oooh, you mean Bridget Moynahan! Ya just never know… I’m not sure if Jared has forgotten us here or not?

ok i give up tell us the anrswe

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:42 pm

Okay Mischa Barton is my final guess – I have to go steam myself with eucalyptus. BBL fellow guessers! :-)

coalharbourqt — I hope he didn’t forget us here! We are up to over 100 post!

(((((((oh Jar-ed, comeout to pla-ay-ay))))))))))

Sing along to the tune from the movie Warriors.

Yeah…he needs to hurry up! lol. i’m dying to know who it is!

109
*****
NO, another clue needed… :lol:

coalharbourqt @ 03/04/2007 at 10:45 pm

Lol – I remember that movie (Yikes). I wish they had the MSN “nudge” feature on here! If you happen to get his attention do you mind running the complimentary International Breakfast feature for the grumpy morning posters past him that we were discussing a couple of weeks ago? tee hee ;-)

Gwyneth Paltrow?

105
coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:34 pm – flag comment
angelah Says:
_________________

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks….Just wanted to let you know that me and my hubby are going to see the Red Wings play Vancouver on Tuesday night….Do you follow hockey at all?

In order to get ideas on who to guess, I pulled out a stack of People mags and just started to go through them.

Come on Jared……..

114
coalharbourqt Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 10:45 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: The body and the mind are as one tonight…WE CAN’T HANG!

TTFN

howard k stearn

Winona Ryder? i give up goodnight

Two people have it right so far.

Ali Carter – and that is my last guess. I will sign in from work in the morning to see if Jared has ended this torture of his loyal visitors.

Heather Mills?

Kristen Dunst..oiy I am waving the white flag now :lol:

Is it Kate Walsh? She’s been guessed twice, but so has Gwynnie Poo. P l e a s e.

Per my dear hubby, he says Ashlee Simpson ! He wants me to come up to bed, so Jared, help a guy oust and give it up.

Give us another one tomorrow, and I will vote 100 times just by myself…I am pleading with your sensitivity chip (LOL)

come on we need the answer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All