Kirsten Dunst Dons Bikini

Kirsten Dunst Dons Bikini

Spider-Man star Kirsten Dunst takes to the waves with some friends on Sunday afternoon while vacationing in Hawaii. Kirsten plays it modest in a red one-piece swimsuit, and later decides to soak in the sun with a bikini.

Kirsten is sporting the very trendy white sunglasses that all the celebrities are wearing right now. She looks so devilishly maniacal in this shot. And Kirsten struggling to ride the waves gives me the giggles! Even so, anything looks better than how she looked at the Oscars. More pictures of Kirsten Dunst in her swimsuit here!

Having been in show business since age 3, Kirsten, now 24, is taking a break from acting until summer. Said her spokesperson Stephen Huvane, “Kirsten has been studying art, among many other things, as well as just needing some time off after filming and promoting several movies in a row.”

ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS UNTIL SPIDER-MAN 3! MAY 4!

Note: This is the answer to the latest installment of “Celebrity Guess Who?” Congrats to Jewel for guessing Kirsten first! HIGH FIVE!

kirsten dunst bikini 01
kirsten dunst bikini 19
kirsten dunst bikini 20

Jesse Grant/Getty

argh!huvanes client.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/04/2007 at 11:59 pm

DIS-GUS-TING.

She is so gross. My eyes!!!

HAHA, aww, it’s your girl. just imagining the joy you had sifting through these pictures, brings a smile to my face.

You bunch of white haters!!!!! Your comments are so racist !

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/05/2007 at 12:31 am

lol @ [#5]

Just kidding with my comment! :)

It was just to underline the stupidity of a dumb ***** who called people racist (and KKK lovers) for saying Jennifer Hudson was ugly and fat two days ago (See previsous entries). Nobody would take those attacks on Kirsten Dunst nasty figure for being racists and I don’t see why saying anything negative about a black person should be seen as racist. This is simply not the case. Just enough of that crap!!!!!!

Celeb Watcher @ 03/05/2007 at 12:48 am

Y’all seriously need to get a life. There is nothing wrong with the way Kirsten Dunst looks. She’s not anorexic like some of the starlets and she’s not artificially enhanced like others. She just looks like a normal girl. Leave her alone.

She looks good. Stop with this kinda of comments.

I love her, she dosn’t try too be fake, she is just a normal girl and GREAT actress

Those girls are in desperate need of a tan!!!!how old are they?they look like they’re 12 !!!

I didn’t think KD was as gross as I do now until I started reading these damn blogs, thanks.

literally @ 03/05/2007 at 2:33 am

Boo hoo! shes not as perfect as we all think she should be. Shes friggn’ normal! So seriously, piss off and go look at yourself in the mirror….I’m sure you look ten times worse then she does….not that she looks bad.

just me saying @ 03/05/2007 at 4:18 am

why do people always have to say negative things about another?….just curious….is it their way of masking their insecurity? or are these people just plain ignorant?

different people have different body types, colors, shapes and what have yous. if we all look like a goddess or an adonis, how truly boring life would be.

in short, we should celebrate our diversity and not think one is better than the other because of race, color, size and shape.

She’s cute. A real girl.

She always manages to choose the most UNflattering swimsuits. She needs a good top that will hold those sagging funbags up a little farther than her waist. Her friend in the black looks very…hungry.

is it just me, or is that a birth control patch of some kind on her back???

Surprised at who it turned out to be! The one piece threw me off!

Thanks Jared, these are great fun.

I don’t know how anybody could find her attractive to be honest…
I hope she does take time off for good and does not make that Blondie movie, I think she’s the wrong person to play Debbie Harry….

Yuck, what a nasty looking body. Even nastier looking that Nicole Kidmans.

She looks nasty. No feminity about her figure AT ALL!

Nothing attractive about a body like that. Woman should have curves and meat on their bodies.

I don’t see anything wrong with her, why is a tan and breast implants prerequisite for looking healthy?

I only hate her because she dated Jake and is dating Fabrizio .

She is one of the best actress’s out there and should be able to do what she wants. I mean she is obviously making more money than a lot of people in hollywood. Id love to see pictures of the people that keep dissing her! and why are people calling tyra banks Fat???? its kinda annoying because she isnt even close to being fat!

I must be one of the few that thinks she’s just a mediocre actress…nothing special
She’s been doing it for a long time…..but I still think she’s just OK….nothing more
She’s not very pretty either
Jake……go on to better girls…..u can get them…..

She is so beautiful, and looks great! Tone legs & cute boobs. I don’t know why everyone is saying she looks too thin? She looks healthy, and feminine. Its just most of us Americans have no self-control, and try to convince ourselves that overweight is normal. Its not, we’re still the fattest country in the world.

SiddVicious @ 07/22/2007 at 6:37 am

Boy, where to start … Real classy – the finger with a Diet Marlboro hangin’ out of her yap. She’s just pissed that the ‘razzi caught her 1st inadvertent “nude scene” last summer – and she didn’t get a dime for it, and also got razzed in the process as droo-pee, lol. Sagan was an astronomer, not a theologian. He knew about as much about “God” as John Kerry – or John Madden for that matter. Another Hollyweird pseudo-intellectual. And you kneejerk defensive Gaia-twits: why don’t you share your Haagen-Dazs with her – she looks emaciated.

I think she’s hot!

@Kelly Wentz: Nah. Tans suck. Just a look at Jessica Alba’s clay-colored skin is enough to make me puke. Kirsten Dunst is no beauty, but her skin is great. :)