Tori Spelling Opens Bed & Breakfast

Tori Spelling Opens Bed & Breakfast

Tori Spelling (in Alice + Olivia) and hubby Dean McDermott celebrate the opening of their new bed & breakfast Chateau La Rue on Saturday afternoon in Fallbrook, Calif. The couple are taping for the Oxygen Network’s new reality TV show Tori & Dean: Inn Love.

Gotta hand it to Tori‘s TV shows for at least having creative twists to them — so NoTORIous and Tori & Dean: INN Love. Bravo!

Tori, 33, is expecting a baby boy later this month with Dean, 40.

Also in attendance at Tori and Dean‘s B&B opening were Lisa Rinna and hubby Harry Hamlin, Grant Show and wife Pollyanna McIntosh, and Kelly Rutherford and hubby Daniel Giersch with 4-month-old son Hermes.

Little tidbits: Rinna, Show, and Rutherford all starred on Aaron Spelling‘s Melrose Place (Tori did make guest appearances). Rutherford practices yoga with Lisa Rinna and Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross.

tori spelling bed and breakfast 01
tori spelling bed and breakfast 15

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Good lord… this should not be allowed.

Capriciousdiva @ 03/04/2007 at 8:06 am

bed & breakfast?

Tori is beautiful, and they both make a beautiful couple. I can’t wait to see the beautiful baby they make. The best on their marriage, business, and baby.

hahahahaha Lena, you took the words right out of my mouth and made them more decent for print then I could have. hahaha What a beautiful comment, you made my week with it.

Shame shame for all the coverage these two get. They broke hearts (apparently that is OK to do in the world these days) and for what? Does anyone actually believe these two fine new owners of an equally fine (I’m sure of it) B & B will still be together with each other and their B & B in oh, say two years? Come now! You jest!

Still laughing at Lena’s words!

tanique33 @ 03/04/2007 at 9:10 am

tori lost me after she started talking about his wife. well she didn’t really have me with the whole being married thing either. i dont have anything positive to say about her, but i hope the baby is healthy.

smisfamewhorringagain @ 03/04/2007 at 9:17 am

her face looks a whole lot better chubby

I can’t believe she just opened a B&B in my hometown…………that’s just weird.

Umm… yeah.
Did he really have Tori’s image tattooed onto his arm?

I’m sorry, but Tori is nothing near beautiful. I don’t have anything good to say about her, either.

And she looks like she’s about to blow!! That is a huuuuuge baby bump. :shock:

Tori is definitely not beautiful!!! Look at her parents, candy and aaron. Not very attractive, so Tori was destined to be kinda ugly, and she is. I feel sorry for her though. Her father died and her mother wants nothing to do with her. Her mother seems like a *****, she wants aarons money for herself. His daughter is entitled to some of it, whether candy likes it or not.

Good grief – her balloon is so huge, that it looks like her dress hemline is close to the floor, except it gets hiked up by the bump. When you are so grossly pregnant -no over-the-knee looks, please. No one wants to live in fear of a gust of wind possibly lifting your skirt and showing them the portal thru which your spawn will enter the world. Eeek!

I’m not a fan of Tori, but I LOVED so NoTORIous so if this new show is any bit as funny as that I’ll watch it.

Def. not a Tori fan and pregnancy is NOT flattering to her (neither is her “normal” look). She has dressed hideously like a child with pigtails and little girl clothes throughout her entire pregnancy. Maybe instead of shoving her “happiness” down everyone’s throat and gloating, she should realize she is a 33 year old woman, about to become a mother and act like one. She and her husband both come across as media hounds, snobbish and better than the rest. Nothing I’ve seen about the 2 of them is friendly and they ruined 2 marriages to be together. and in terms of Tori’s not speaking to her mother, grow up already! It takes 2 to make an argument and Tori contributed to their rift JUST as much as her mother did; so, they are both cut from the same cloth. Whatever….time to move on from these snobby media hounds and find someone more newsworthy!

Oh yeah, and tori’s guests looked better than she did! They dressed classy and nice; too bad she dresses in such short clothing; her husband has to be her b*tch and ask the media to not photograph her while she’s getting in/out of vehicles. Um, hello….33 year old mother….dress like one!

YUK! She is too dammm uGly!

Jane Public @ 03/04/2007 at 5:37 pm

tanique33 Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 9:10 am – flag comment
*****************
Damn don’t start on that. People DO break-up. People break-up and get with other people. GROW-UP

Jane Public @ 03/04/2007 at 5:43 pm

Whatever Says:

March 4th, 2007 at 2:37 pm – flag comment
************************
Damn damn, it was THEIR marriages, NOT YOURS! Geez, you people need to find your own damn business. Get out of others people personal lives, and tend to your own life, for a change!

tanique33 @ 03/04/2007 at 5:48 pm

thanks for your life lesson jane public. i think i’ll stick to my opinion, but thanks.

although i’m not sure what her talking about his wife has to do with people breaking up, but um sure whatever you say.

Give it to her for smiling when she is that ugly!

dean left his ex coz she was a ****** to him.not that all that matters now, of course.

i think they both look gorgeous & i’m so excited for this new stage of their lives.

Jane Public – relax!! Yes people do break up over lots of things but when it’s another woman and when breaking vows is involved it just makes sense to dislike the one that cheated/broke their vows. And the princess with the B & B and her little puppet husband DID cheat and DID talk bad in public about his ex. As for your comment about tending to your own life – you’re here too aren’t you? Plus you just butted in to Whatever and Tanique33′s lives.

Tori and Dean are fake, busy trying to impress goodness only knows who and do indeed love the spotlight. Her comments about love and her baby are so gushy goo it only adds to their pathetic ways. I say 18 months and the three of them (counting the B & B as number 3) will be finished. Too bad their is a child (children) involved.

I am lol about the comments here – most of you people have it right on and are funny!!

She is totally BUTT UGLY! and please put a real maternity outfit on. Her face is really fat. She has 4 chins. Not a flattering look at all. She looks more like her mom with all the extra pounds. Yikes!

Wasn’t Grant Show married to someone else?

TACKY. The whole thing is just too tacky. Her dress is the icing on the cake. How can she not see how bad it makes her look to wear something this short when heavily pregnant? Is anyone else tired of him posing with his hand on her stomach, so low he’s practically greeting the baby?

The image of the two of them posed with his hand on her stomach is reminiscent of a VC Andrews novel-cover.

YES – tired of the FAKE posing with his hand on her stomach. ENOUGH no one cares (including her own mother) about your ‘love’ for each other. ICK ICK ICK

I think that Tori needs to stop posing for the camera, my impression of those photos tells me she is more interested in publicity than having this baby. Its all about Tori, lets face it she is a spoiled little girl who will never grow up or take the spotlight off herself and start concentrating on maternity clothes and flat shoes, every picture had her posing in those hideous shoes and dress (if you can call it that. She looks like a pregnant prostitute!

I hope she dont hurt herself wearing those high heels while still pregnant…

Jane Public: Tori was married to Charlie S. and Dean was married at the time they met and had an affair on their spouses. They broke up their marriages; right, it wasn’t my marriage, however, 2 other people and Dean’s children were involved and hurt along the way to their “gushy, nauseating” happiness. Tori is an immature bi*** and she has made very negative public comments about Dean’s ex. wife. The woman has every reason to be bitter, Tori literally stole her husband from under her and has publicly spoken badly about her. What did Dean’s wife do to her? Other than whatever Tori claims, but yeah, I’d believe her like I’d believe the Pope is not Catholic! So, they may not have been happy but she is still an adulteress as he is an adulterer. People got hurt and at a time when they should have been “low key” and respectful to the people they hurt, they shoved their “happiness” down everyone’s throat; especially the ex. spouses. The ink wasn’t even dry on their divorce papers when they married and both were quoted as saying things that hurt the ex’s even more.

And in terms of “finding my own damn business”, you certainly didn’t hesitate to jump into my opinion now did you? I have right to mine, just as you have a right to your’s. RELAX

Go Whatever Go!! I agree with you – this is the place for opinions if ever there was one, most especially truthful opinions. I agree with all you said and a little bit more – - these two will NOT last more then a year or two. No way. Sad that all the hurt was caused for naught.

Goodness, when is that baby coming out? She looks like she is ready to pop!

Another Brad and Angelina regarding affairs and most people act like it’s no big deal.

see, the diff is that Brad & Angie are gorgeous
yes, it matters. a LOT

Are you serious? – looks (good or bad) shouldn’t matter – cheating and disregarding your vows is wrong no matter who/what you look like. Shame on all of them! If you are not happy with your partner then say so, move on with respect and decency – don’t be scummy and cheat!

chin giap @ 03/07/2007 at 4:51 am

wow tori spelling pregnancy stomach so sexy i wan to fcuk her .Ahhhhhhhh

Does anyone know how to get reservations at this B&B

I want to make reservations too, does anyone know how?……

Marijo Wade @ 03/14/2007 at 1:23 pm

Dear Tori & Dean,Hello! Congrats on the marriage,b&b,and baby,and don’t worry what others say just be true to yourselves,and love each other all that other Crap will work it self out in time….
M.Wade

want to know if anyone can book a room for a night on a weekend or if it is just peope for the show. i went to fallbrook highschool in 1962 to 1966. might be fun to do something like that. tori was geat on bev hills, and all her movies and ya know all you who say she is ugly…beauty is as beauty does.. sounds like you all need to look in the mirror, cause you don’t talk with beauty in your hearts. shame on you.

CINDRA RANIERI @ 04/04/2007 at 3:16 pm

HOPE TORI AND DEAN READ THIS:

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BABY! WHAT A BLESSING!!

YOU’RE A CUTE COUPLE!

SAW YOUR SHOW…..ENJOYED IT!

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU’RE GOING THROUGH A CULTURE SHOCK MOVING TO TEMECULA AREA……..IT’S A LOVELY COUNTRY…….HANG IN THERE!!….IT’S GROWING WITH…..WITH ALOT OF FOLKS MOVING HERE FROM ORANGE COUNTY, LA AND SAN DIEGO…..IT IS GETTING SLOWLY MORE SOPHISTICATED.

I ALSO MOVED HERE JUST OVER 1 YR AGO FROM DEL MAR (SAN DIEGO…….USE TO LIVE IN LA JOLLA)…..AND I HAD AN ADJUSTMENT PERIOD TOO……BUT NOW I REALLY AM GLAD TO BE HERE! THE WINE IS GETTING BETTER TOO!
I USE TO LIVE IN NAPA VALLEY……KNOW & APPRECIATE GOOD WINES……MY FAVORITE WINERIES ARE LEONASSE, WEINS AND KEYWAYS.

YOU MAY WANT TO START READING SOME SPIRITUAL BOOKS TOO….IT GIVES YOUR SOUL……PEACE!…….”REAL STEPS TO ENLIGHTMENT” BY AMY ELISABETH GARCIA.
I KNOW YOUR DAD WOULD LIKE THAT TORI…..SINCE YOUR DAD PRODUCED 7TH HEAVEN!

I AM IN THE PROCESS ON DOING A “PILOT”…..A SPIRTUAL TV SHOW ON OUR LOCAL TEMECULA TV STATION ….KZSW TV….”AWAKEN”…..BRIDGING THE SCRIPTURES WITH A NEW FRESH PERSPECTIVE…..I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS A GUEST SOMEDAY.
SINCE YOUR WEB SITE SHOWED YOU DO CHURCH RETREATS.
I AM IN THE MORTGAGE BIZ NOW……..THE BIZ IS HAVING A MELTDOWN!

AGAIN….GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SWEET BABY…….I’M SURE YOU’LL BE A GOOD MOM SINCE YOU ARE WITH MIMI LA RUE (I’M ALSO A HUGE ANIMAL LOVER)!

HOPE TO MEET YOU SOMEDAY….GUYS……STAY GROUNDED……AND KNOW YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECISION TO MOVE TO THE BEAUTIFUL WINE COUNTRY!!

BLESSINGS…..

CINDRA RANIERI

cindra5@verizon.net
858 245 4602

tori and dean are darling. and she is not ugly. that is is rude to post somthing like tat, shes just a natuaral cute pregnuant woman. have some class people, what are you jelous. or just distatefull. good luck tori and dean you are blessed

I love the show. I can’t wait to book a weekend at their fabulous B&B. Good for them!!!

fakefakefake @ 04/12/2007 at 8:16 pm

What a fake this show is. Property is STILL FOR SALE!!!!! It can be yours for a mere $2.8 million. I thought they didn’t have money? Whatever!!

fakefakefake @ 04/12/2007 at 8:21 pm

No wonder you can’t find any info for reservations…………………..it’s not really their B & B.

TSPLNGMCDR @ 04/13/2007 at 2:50 pm

WOW! so many opinions on other people’s lives! LOL cracks me up. kinda pathetic dont ya’ll think? say what u want but you will never know everything. nobody but the people involved. Remember what u see on the outside and what is shown on tv isn’t all that there is. Maybe it is time to get out of the little narrow path that is your head, and worry about your own life! lol too funny

Tori shouldn’t be judged for what she does, she has been through alot and is only human. For people to judge someone they don’t even know but only through t.v and tabloids is just mean. I only know Tori as Donna Martin from 90210 growing up and SoNotorious (which was really funny). She seems cool and down to earth but reading everyone’s bad comments is not what makes the world go round, give her break she is going to be a mommy. Good Luck Tori in all you do and of course your baby.

I think Tori looks beautiful in these pics, she is pregnant give her a break ! I sense alot of jealousy reading these snard remarks.I just saw her on Jay Leno and she was very sweet and humble ! I think people do change, maybe she was raised with money but has learned to that you dont need alot of it to be happy in life.I think people get too caught up in celebrities lives and think they are all a certain way.I know for certain they live just like everyone else they just have money, some don’t even live like they even have it !!!

dramaqueen2 @ 04/19/2007 at 2:14 pm

i just happened upon this site looking up bed & breakfast info and had to laugh at all the posts. all the comments on how ugly & “ugly pregnant” Tori Spelling is……jeeze people get over yourselves. If you look good when you’re pregnant, and damn I sure did, then wear whatever the hell you want!!!! and I personally think Tori looked beautiful pregnant. You don’t have to dress like a fat, clown anymore just because you’re pregant people!!!! I bet all of you that left those comments were very self-concious about how you looked when you were pregnant and were jealous you couldn’t wear cute preggo clothes and high heels.

GET REAL GUYS @ 04/21/2007 at 9:10 am

You are all basing all your so called knowledge and comments on the information the media has CHOSEN to share with us and put thier OWN spin on . None of us know what really happen so dont be so quick to judge. Having a family member in this business I know exactly how twisted the tabloids and gossip shows can make everything seem so cut them some slack. Congrates on your new angel Tori and Dean best wishes.

fakefakefake @ 06/02/2007 at 4:58 am

Did I call this or what? I believe I “exposed” this whole fake “owning a b & b” on April 12, and now all of a sudden on June 1st it’s breaking news that they don’t actually own any b & b. Please, all of you followers are just plain rediculous! Anybody whose bought or sold any type of property knows that from the first episode this series was fake. Too bad for Oxygen network. They resigned them BEFORE everyone figured out that they don’t even own the b & b. Whose gonna watch this show now? I guess all of you losers who left comments praising Tori and Dean on their new baby (who knows if it’s even Dean’s), and how sad she was only left with $800K (which is more than most of you losers will ever make in your lifetime), or how “beautiful” Tori looks all fat and prego! Would you people PLEASE GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Robin Bianco @ 08/14/2007 at 10:12 pm

Tori, You are my new hero LOL. I loved you getting the mouse and running outside with it! I would do the same thing, as I love all living creatures. You are too cute and the baby is gorgious!!
Robin in Pgh.

wow. dont people have better things to do then pick other people a part, shammmmmm on you / to judge is a sin.. ive never wrote on anything like this ,,,but , big butt, that you people must be sittin on ,, made me do it . she had money yes. her dad passed away , she was prego with 1st baby and her mom would not talk to her, she is not ugly . the way you look does not make you ugly . it is how you act .. my ugly little friend . thats what you tell your kids ,,, our should , shammmm again, to me money is void as far as a good person . i have so much i could say to you peaple , but your not worth my time , look in the mirror better yet , look in your own life and see what is missing that you act like this . i feel sorry fior you , .

I enjoy watching the show, because I can see how hard it is for them; baby, B & B, careers, etc. They have alot on their plate, but they are young and will make it.

Tori an deans #1 fan @ 08/02/2009 at 3:52 am

Tori an dean is the best i look up to the both of u.I love you guys an ur gays omg their the best.Dean ur sport bike is the best.Tori ur strong an ben throu alot.Kids ur so cute.Pat ur like a mother we al want.Love u al.Always nikki.