Jude Law's NYC Dinner Date

Jude Law's NYC Dinner Date

Jude Law looks like he finally got that haircut he really needed. His luscious locks are back!

Jude, 34, enjoyed a dinner date with an equally handsome male companion, model Nathan Bogle, on Saturday night. The male-bonding pair dined for a few friendly hours at Thai restaurant Kittichai in NYC’s SoHo (60 Thompson St).

Any takers on the mystery male’s identity? Doesn’t look like it’s his personal assistant Ben Jackson

Jude has been in town filming scenes for the Wong Kar Wai-directed film, My Blueberry Nights, co-starring Natalie Portman, Rachel Weisz, and Norah Jones. My Blueberry Nights is set to drop later this year.

jude law new york city 01
jude law new york city 02
jude law new york city 03

Photos: INFPhoto.com
Posted to: Jude Law, Nathan Bogle, New York City, NYC

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
tanique33 @ 03/11/2007 at 4:37 pm

oh jared, you know just how to start the week off right. he and his red shoes are just BEAUTIFUL!!

Wow thanks JJ. You are so fast with the photos. He’s got his hair cut. Is the Blueberry shoot done, does anybody know?

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/11/2007 at 5:22 pm

sleazy looking.

Jude is always changing his looks, maybe it’s for the movie… but i loved his hair as it was!! but, whatever, he is always nice!

Isn’t that ben jackson. his personal assistant?

tanique33 @ 03/11/2007 at 5:39 pm

jared, the mystery guy is the third person in mine and jude’s threesome. i really didn’t want to go there, on your blog, but you asked.

Very funny, tanique33!!!!!!!! :P

Ria, that’s what I thought. But it didn’t look like him to me. What do you think?

Okay It is not Ben. I wonder who he is. Jude has a lot of friends in New York though. It always surprises me because he lives in London most of the time.

Jared thanks for the quick service, Jude looks delish but it is not Ben Jackson at all. I am sure iof it. I’m not sure they are together, there really is no indication of that.

dolorescraeg @ 03/11/2007 at 6:46 pm

that is definitely NOT ben jackson. it almost looks like they don’t even know each other. it could be one of the crew at my blueberry nights. when i saw jude on the set of my blueberry nights aug 1st. my son and i had dinner in that thai resturant. i was hoping that i’d see him at the hotel…it’s a very modern cool looking room and there is a lovely bar in front of it. i did get to see jude on set that day and folks a more beautiful man you’ll never see. hot and sexy too.it just adds to the total lucious package.by the way that’s the hotel he is staying at. jared thanks again for bringing jude to us so quickly. you can see by what he’s wearing that nyc has warmed up a bit.

how old are u dolorescraeg because jude fans are like in the teens normally arent they well thats what i thought

Uh not all Jude fans are teens. I’m definitely not and my husband and son tease me about it. I live in LA and I have seen a lot of celebs and I have never had any favorite till Jude. Which is weird since I never had interest in any celeb when I was younger nor did I even start reading any celebrity magazine till a few years ago. And he’s not even an American!

dolorescraeg @ 03/11/2007 at 7:55 pm

telly,
trust me i’m no teenager. i’ve seen many years come and go but never anyone like jude law. however my age is my secret.

his haircut! cute !!!!

it’s jude law and nathan bogle. i wonder how they know each other. whatever, both are hot boys.

If it is Nathan Bogle (I wouldn’t recognise the face but I know the name), he’s a friend of Jude and Ben’s from way back. He, Marcus Wainwright and David Neville (Sienna’s ex, I believe) started the Rag and Bone jeans label and both Jude and Sienna wear these all the time. They also hang out socially. In the GQ article from last year “Jude Law is Back on Track” the interviewer goes out for a meal and a boys night on the town with Jude, Ben and Nathan. I think you can read it on this very site.

Are you sure that is Nathan Bogle? If it is him, then Jude probably knew him in London.

tanique33 @ 03/11/2007 at 9:48 pm

that is DEFINITELY nathan bogle, jared, and jude and sienna as bagpiper said are big fans of his jeans. he, actually left the company last year.

Wow. Remember Sienna dumped David Neville for Jude three years ago? Then Jude must have known Dave then too. Anyway Dave is married now and I think she is a designer too in Rag and Bone. What is Nathan doing now does anyone know?

Ria – I think Dave’s joining the company came after his split with Sienna but don’t quote me on that. I don’t know any of these people, only what’s written in the fashion press.

Is he a gay? lol

Jackson – I wish! Sadly, if this were a romantic date, I’m sure they would have chosen somewhere a little more discreet.

dulce myrita @ 03/12/2007 at 4:18 am

Ria, I’m exactly in the same situation than yours, definitely not a teenager, but I don’t know why this man cause such effects in some mature women that drive us crazy. Maybe we really are able to appreciate not only the obvious beauty that is innate on him, but as well what goes beyond. I’ve never been interested on any actor, nor singer in particular, but in Jude’s case I have the need TO KNOW… at every moment, what he does, what he doesn’t, how he looks like. I guess that I want the best for him in all sides of life.. That’s all¡ Why? To me is a mistery, I’m still on my way to know.
I like his looks on MBM, this hair cut shows a younger Jude, maybe but that toupéé, hummm it made more evident his receding hair (that he has had always,,. is not new…)

It seems there is a cadre of sincerely devoted older women to whom Jude is truly
an idol. We appreciate so many facets of his beauty, talent, intelligence, being a
wonderful father, etc. and the list grows longer and longer. We don’t tire of him and
as the years roll by we seem to be more and more dazzled and loyal to this man.
Not for us the ficklesness of youth but we display the devotion of maturity. There
just is so much more to Jude than your average movie actor that we can never
get enouth or too muchofhim. So please Jared stay with us the fathful ones, and continue to give us these wonderful pictures as soon as you can. We love you for it.

JerseygirlLaura @ 03/12/2007 at 8:52 am

I can relate completely to you devoted Jude fans. I havn’t felt this way about another actor before ! There is something about Jude that is so interesting and endearing. I’m not a teen either I’ll be 21 in two weeks. I thinks he look great all the time and I like nothing more that to watch his films and see what he’s up to!
Thanks for the photos Jared.
Take Care everyone.