PostSecret's Mystery Celebrity Dad

PostSecret's Mystery Celebrity Dad

PostSecret, a site that publishes secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard, just posted a really juicy secret. It reads:

“One of these men is the father. He pays me A LOT to keep it a secret!”

Potential celebrity fathers pictured (l-r): Vince Vaughn, Adrian Grenier, Patrick Dempsey, Nick Lachey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Marc Anthony, Ryan Phillippe, Freddie Prinze Jr., Christian Slater, Justin Timberlake, Jim Carrey, Ryan Seacrest, Orlando Bloom, Kevin Federline, Simon Cowell, Matthew McConaughey, Brad Pitt, Tobey Maguire, George Clooney.

Of note: xtiffanytwisted says, “When I right-clicked to save the image, I saw that it was titled ‘Christian.jpg’. That probably has nothing to do with it, but I thought it was interesting.” Interested indeed.

SO WHICH CELEBRITY DAD IS IT?

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

of course brad pitt

i think he’s freddie prinze jr.

ryan phillippe

ryan phillippe

SoHappyForSalma @ 03/11/2007 at 7:03 am

i will have to go for brad pitt or ryan phillippe.

I would have to say Christian Slater because he and Patrick D. are the only married guys pictured. And having a kid and being single wouldn’t hurt any of the others careers. Although I secretly wish it was Leo’s.

Christianne @ 03/11/2007 at 7:13 am

I don’t think the filename has anything to do with it. The site owner probably noticed him first and just decided to name it that.

Vince Vaugh ‘cuz the b*tch Aniston dumped him.

mmm…this is juicy :D

#8 says:

I agree with the married element. I think it can only be out of the five married men pictured…Ryan Phillipe, Mark Anthony (whose been accused publically before), Patrick Dempsey, Freddie P, and Christian Slater.

campy_dude @ 03/11/2007 at 8:20 am

Simon Cowell!!

stephanie @ 03/11/2007 at 8:30 am

the guy who scanned the postcards wrote the file name, not the writer.

yah, “he pays me a lot to keep it a secrete” sounds like Leo, people

It’s Ryan Seacrest

I’ll go with Leo

its stupid to think it would be Brad, when he has always wanted a child. He would claim it and help raise it.

matthew mccoughnaughey

69 YEARS OLD! @ 03/11/2007 at 8:58 am

Vince Vaughn, he’s a player.

Bo-Jangles @ 03/11/2007 at 9:11 am

Sorry, am I missing something here? The father of whose baby are we talking about?

IT IS TOTALLY MARC ANTHONY, THERE HAVE BEEN RUMORS ABOUT HIM FOR YEARS.

It’s Kevin Federline.

What baby? Who’s baby? I’m confused O.o

piper, with a low @ 03/11/2007 at 9:57 am

No way is it Brad Pitt. Why would he fall in love with Maddox, and then Zahara, co-create Shiloh, and then feel content with writing a check for child number 4? And you know that if ___ had a whiff of this secret, everyone would know about it, if only to garner more sympathy for herself or possibly torpedo Brad and Angelina’s relationship.

#####################################################

You know, this sounds a lot like the situation that Ginger Lynn is involved in. On her THS, she talked about her little boy, who was the result of a tryst; she mentioned that the father wanted nothing to do with her or the kid… actually, she made it sound like an ultimatum. She chose the kid and the guy offered her money in order to keep his name out of it and to prevent her from going after his fortune. During the course of the program, they mentioned George Clooney and Vince Vaughn as casual acquaintances of Ginger Lynn. And her child is dark-haired and dark-eyed, while Ginger is blonde (?) and blue-eyed.

It makes you wonder, doesn’t it?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All