Angelina's Adopted Son Coming Soon!

Angelina's Adopted Son Coming Soon!

Angelina Jolie‘s adoption application is being processed quickly and she could pick up her new 3 1/2-year-old son within a few weeks, Vietnam’s top adoption official said Tuesday.

The adoption is being processed quickly because the boy is an older child, and his files were nearly complete before Angelina decided to adopt.

The boy was abandoned at a Ho Chi Minh City hospital as a baby and is currently at the Tam Binh orphanage on the outskirts of Ho Chi Minh City.

One orphanage official said of the boy, who likes to play soccer with the other children: “He is in good health. He is a little bit shy.” The Pitt soccer team is on its way!

Angelina has two adopted children — Maddox, 5, Zahara, 2 — and one daughter with Brad PittShiloh, almost 10 months.

Just Jared on Facebook
Photos: Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Adoption, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

WENN
  • Johnny Depp says his lawyer made him lose millions of dollars - TMZ
  • Shannon Purser is showing off her stunning new tattoo - Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Visage reveals which Drag Race star she really wanted to win - TooFab
  • Karlie Kloss can now add talk show host to her resume - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Fifth Harmony just dropped a new holiday song - Just Jared Jr
  • Gussie

So Brad is really going to have his dream come true: a soccer team on the make. :)

• Gussie

A correction, Jared: Angie and Brad have three children together.

• http://www.justjared.com voice

I hope Angie and Brad content their life they live in now .

• guli

Thanks Jared for the new thread. This is so exciting!!! Good morning everyone…

• me

Awww……I remember when he said that……..that was really cute……..
    They are like the hottest couple ever(aside from me and my bf…j/k)
    but that’s my opinion…..

♥SophiaBushRocks♥

• [Fug Face Maniston]

Give the king thy judgments and head, O Angelina, and thy righteousness unto the kings biological daughter. She shall judge the poor of the people, she shall save all the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressors. Yea, all Hollywood shall fall down before her: all united nations shall serve her. Turn away mine eyes Ange from beholding negative comments, vanity and hatred; and quicken thou me in thy way divine humanitarian way.

[Ugly Aniston] du besserst Scheiße schlossest das Bumsen aus, Vergeudung von Samenzellen.

• Amaya

I wonder what they’re going to name him….

Anyway, I’m watching The View and they mentioned the adoption Rosie said that psychologists say that it interrupts the birth order when adopting a child older than your youngest. She talked about her own experience with a foster child she had. Oh and she called Zahara “Baby Zee” which I thought was cute. I believe she was going to say that it’s fantastic that they were adopting again but she was interrupted by Joy asking about her foster child.

It should be a good show Roseanne is on and well, her and Rosie…have a little feud lol

• smiled

has anyone seen the latest pictures of angie & brad in Santa Barbara.
    if anyone has,,can you PLEASE tell me where I can find it.
    Thanks

• kena

did anybody hear that some mobsters try to kidnap angelina to extort money from her?love angelina hopes she does get the kid soon shes been waiting for almost a year unlike madonna shes doing it the right way go angelina

• guli

Amaya— I am also so curious what his name is going to be. I am so happy for them and the new Jolie Pitt son, he is one lucky kid who is going to have great loving parents and siblings….

• Gussie

smiled Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:25 am – flag comment
    has anyone seen the latest pictures of angie & brad in Santa Barbara.
    if anyone has,,can you PLEASE tell me where I can find it.
    Thanks

++++

X17 on line.
    The pics should be on page 3 or 4 by now.

• Peaches

Gussie Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:12 am – flag comment
    A correction, Jared: Angie and Brad have three children together.

IA. That bothers me it is as if the other kids are not his children and that is so far from the truth. I don’t even know why people feel the need to split the difference by saying adopted children versus a biological one with Brad. I see what Angie means by being protective of Mad and Z in a different way. The way a lot of mags write it is as if they are not his and that makes their job more difficult to constantly re-enforce that they are all loved equally.

• guli
  • Gussie

guli Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:27 am – flag comment

****
    Well, if he’s 3 to 4 years old, they are probably going to keep at least his first name. But Maddox had a name picked up, hadn’t he? Sharkboy, maybe? :lol:

• Amaya

Guli, I don’t know why but I’m half expecting him to have an O name so it would be BAMZSO…lol which sounds like a clown name :lol:

ETA: Rosie and Roseanne are getting along pretty well. My bad, I guess the tiff is over.

• guli

Smiled, Gussie already posted the link, mine is waiting moderation, so when it pops up ignore it….Sorry for the duplication.

• kmillz

They just mentioned it on the view about the adoption. Rosie said something about messing up the birth order…whatever

• susie

Good morning, I am wondering if all this is true, I didn’t know people could talk so openly about someone’s adoption.

• LD

not too sure about this but it seems pretty cool that they want to adopt an older child .

• Jules

This makes me sick. I have a good friend that adopted a foreign child and it took her and her husband a year and a HALF to finally get their son. Ridiculous!

• rachel

Gussie and Guli – I’m wondering what they’ll name him too. And does he currently speak only vietnamese? only english? both?

How exciting for them!

• piper, with a low

Amaya Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:21 am – flag comment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding ‘interrupting the birth order’ thing…

That seems like an irresponsible thing to say. That seems to foster people’s inclinations towards babies instead of considering older children.

And let’s remember… in blended families, there is a definite need for adaptation and I doubt that this ‘interrupting the birth order’ argument would never be used as an excuse against second marriages/stepfamilies.

These people’s prejudice just gets jarringly blatant, doesn’t it?

• guli

Amaya–that is too funny:lol:

Hey Gussie, you may be right, since he is much older than Maddox when he was adopted, he is used to his name now. Darn it, cuiosity kill the cat, I can’t wait!!!

Hiya Susie!

• julia

Jules Says:

hey jules they started the process in May of last year.

Reading is essential.

• Sheri

Good morning all! Only have a brief moment, work is busy!

This is wonderful news! Can’t wait to find out the new intial.

On a sadder note Coals dad passed away Sat. it was peaceful and he was surrounded by loved one. She won’t be on for a bit

• guli

Julia— also adopting an older child is much easier in most countries since most couples prefer to adopt infants….

• susie

Hi Guli, I think they will probably keep his Vietnamese name because kids are used to their name from a very yound age, like 6 months. AJ will probably give him a french middle name though, IMO. I still think it’s a little weird that “officials” are alowwed to talk to press about an adoption and it’s status. Doesn’t seem right to me.

Amaya- do you know if The Office is new this week?

• Amaya

Susie, it’s a rerun this week but they have added more “unseen” footage.

• Gussie

Gussie Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:31 am – flag comment
    guli Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:27 am – flag comment

****

*********

Probably not the first name, though. Just found out that in Vietnam the family name is positioned first, than a middle (intercalary) name and at the end a given name. So if the child is already used to his given name, B&A could keep it as an American first name, then add Maddox’s choice and finally Jolie-Pitt (after Brad adopts the kid in the States).

• guli

Sheri— Ohhhh, I am so sorry to hear about coal’s loss. My condolences to you and your family coal. Sheri, if you are in touch with her via email, please let her know.

• susie

Sad sad news, Coalharbor’s dad passed away on saturday. She said it was ok to share so that is why I’m posting it.

• Gussie

I’ve been researching Vietnamese given names. A lot of them seem to start with a Q (as in Quang).
    Gosh… BAMZSQ :lol:

• Mondo Bongo!

This is so exciting!!!
    Hello all BAMZS ~~ we are all getting a new little boy….. lol

(((((((((((((( CONGRATULATIONS)))))))))))))

• guli
  • Mrs. Smith

Thanks Jared!

This is such wonderful news, and I’m totally happy for them.

I must say, the orphanage official in Vietnam appears to be giving out way too much information. Reminds me of that hotel in India where they had stayed, they gave out their room number, floor, what they ate, when they exercised, etc. I guess information is easy to divulge for the right price.

• anon48

Its like winning the lottery for the new adopted boy.

• susie

I didn’t know Sheri posted it as I was.

Amaya- another re-run! That’s ok, I still laughing from Micheal’s spoof on SNL’s lazy sunday. Give jammy kisses from me.

• guli

Gussie— NOOO!!! Please not a “Q”, geez what are we going to call ourselves then ;-) BAMZSQers :lol:

Mondo Bongo— Yep we are all going to be cyber aunts and uncles :-)

• Mighty Heart

#
    Jules Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 10:37 am – flag comment

%%%%%%%%%%%%

So instead of bitching about it on a message board, educate yourself and work with adoption agencies to make adoptions easier for all qualified persons. Bitching here gets you no where. Next!

• Lady G

Thanks Jared and Audrey.

Congrats to Jolie-Pitt family!

susie Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:46 am – flag comment
    =====================================================

Susie, please tell Coalharbor my thought and prayers are with her and her family in her time of need. I remember losing my dad just eight months after losing my younger brother — it was like having your heart and soul rifted from your body.

• susie

Gussie-alot of the names start with V too.

• Angelina Jolie

“I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life.
    I think you should live completely free.”

• Lady G

Peaches Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:29 am – flag comment
    Gussie Says:

March 13th, 2007 at 10:12 am – flag comment
    A correction, Jared: Angie and Brad have three children together.

=====================================================

Add me to the list of believing that a child is yours be they adopted or bio!

And yes, Angie was right about the way the world would treat Mad and Z. And anyone that that couldn’t understand where she was coming from was just buring their head in the sand!

DNA does NOT make a family!!!!!!

• anon48

I think Brad really love kid, from Zero kid to 4 kids within 2 yrs. He must be really frustrated when his X refused to give him one while very married for that 4 1/2 yrs.

• Amaya

Susie, my thoughts are with Coalharbor. And I will give Jammy kisses for you!

• suspicious package

It still kills me to see bloggers and journalists distinguishing between B&A’s “adopted” children and their “biological” children. They are all their children, end of story.

I think B&A are being so forthright with the details of this adoption because they want to avoid a Madonna-Malawi-type controversy.

• Mondo Bongo!

# 39 Mighty Heart:
    =============

Well said..lol

• Amaya

On Countdown w/ KO they (the writers/KO) have referred to Mad, Z, and Shiloh as “their three children” as it should be. When there are pictures of Steven Spielberg with his kids (which is rare) the caption never says “Steven with his biological and adopted kids”

• susie

Lady G- I will let CH know.

• LD

l really like reading really old Angelina quotes. Thanks for posting!