Tue, 13 March 2007 at 4:29 pm
Fergie is Oh-So-Flexible
- Fergie Can Do The Splits! [HollywoodTuna]
- Olivia Newton-John‘s Daughter Battle Anorexia [DListed]
- Adam Brody and Ben McKenzie Bum at the Beach [PopSugar]
- Charlize Theron is at the Beach [IDLYITW]
- Karolina Kurkova Photos Boil Water [CityRag]
- Lindsay Lohan and Jude Law and Beer [Egotastic]
- Britney Spears Ventures Back Into The Real World [ASL]
- Mary-Kate Olsen Goes Half Way [HollywoodRag]
- Will You Buy Jessica Simpson’s New Photography Book? [INO]
- Star Jones: New Business Likes Shoe Business [TMZ]
- Parents of the girls attending Oprah Winfrey’s school in South Africa are complaining that the rules are too strict. Parents have told local newspapers that they are allowed little contact with their daughters and that the students can only eat limited, Oprah-approved meals. Some are calling the school “jail” and others are threatening to remove their daughters.
- Las Vegas star Nikki Cox is set to star in CBS’s comedy pilot FUGLY, according to the Hollywood Reporter. UMMMM…
- Sylvester Stallone was charged in Australia Monday with illegally importing performance-enhancing drugs. Sly had marked “No” on a customs declaration card that asked if was bringing into Australia restricted or prohibited goods but an X-ray prompted a search that revealed 48 vials of the human growth hormone product Jintropin, which is considered a performance-enhancing drug in Australia. The case was adjourned until April 24, when Sly‘s lawyers will be asked to enter a plea on his behalf.
Like Just Jared on Facebook