Angelina Jolie in Vietnam for Adoption

Angelina Jolie in Vietnam for Adoption

Angelina Jolie leaves from Ho Chi Minh City International Airport and is escorted through Vietnam with 5-year-old son Maddox under the protection of her personal security officer Mickey Brett. Here’s Angelina‘s expected agenda during her stay:

• Travel to Tam Binh orphanage outside Ho Chi Minh City to receive 3-year-old child (most likely a boy)
  • Participate in an adoption ceremony with officials in Ho Chi Minh City
  • Meet with U.S. consular officials to review the adoption and grant the child a passport.

It appears that Brad Pitt is home in L.A. taking care of his two daughters, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 10 months.

angelina jolie maddox vietnam 01
angelina jolie maddox vietnam 02

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

I wonder if Maddox is excited. Looks like he’s getting driving lessons : )

FIRST!!!!!!!!

YEah!

Paps leave her alone

Good luck Ange …love ya…you are my inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I was only second…oh well…..

I love this woman. I want to live my life the way she has: adopting kids and giving to charity.

Ange, you are a TRUE woman!

All the best to the growing family! I pray the haters and paps will leave them in piece to enoy this special moment.

oh how cute!! its in the eyes :)

Mrs. Smith @ 03/14/2007 at 1:23 pm

FIRST!!?

YAY!!! MICKEY IS BACK!!
But where is the pink shirt, Mickey?
I can hardly keep my mind on work today as I’m so excited for them, can’t wait to see the new addition, hear his name, not to mention, becoming an aunt again!!!

THANKS Jared! You’re still the best!

Can’t wait to see the new son.

His name should be: Orleans Marchelin Quan Jolie-Pitt (MY PICK!).

Mondo Bongo! @ 03/14/2007 at 1:26 pm

So happy to see Mickey, always feel The family is safe when
he is around..lol

Maddox is excited @ 03/14/2007 at 1:26 pm

Anticipation!

mickey brett fan @ 03/14/2007 at 1:26 pm

mickey looks ready to smack someone around.

I’m so excited for the whole family!!! I’m glad that Maddox is with Ange so they can bond sooner!! can’t wait for some pics!! God Bless them!

So excited for them!! Can’t wait to see Jolie-Pitt #6 :) And I’m really excited to see what letter we’re adding to BAMZS lol

mickey brett fan @ 03/14/2007 at 1:28 pm

Orleans? that is a horrible name.

Watch out @ 03/14/2007 at 1:28 pm

Don’t mess with Angie and Maddox when Mickey is around.

This woman is an example !!! Her fight against poverty in the world, her generosity, her BIG heart !!! My dream is to adopt a child and give him a better life…She knows what she wants and she does all to get it !!! GOes on Goes on Angelina !!!

Can’t wait to see the latest addition to the family!!

I’m so happy because of them!!!!

Mickey is the reason why a lot of the tabloid media hate her. He made them look like the pencil neck cowards they are.

mickey brett fan Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 1:28 pm – flag comment
Orleans? that is a horrible name.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s symbolic of the city of New Orleans.

Was thinking of the name for myself if one day I have a son since New Orleans is such a great place. It’s a good name in French!

How about Alexander? Then it could be ABAMZS?!?

Thanks Jared….!

I am so glad that everything is coming together for BAMZS+1. Bless them and I hope that Angie, Mad, and new addition makes it back safetly.

It’s nice to see Mickey and I know he will have Angie’s back.

isitreallythatserious? @ 03/14/2007 at 1:32 pm

I’m happy for them. The ceremony sounds beautiful and I hope everything goes good for them. I also hope that this new little Jolie – Pitts doesn’t have to face all these razzi but it seems like they are there and right ot snap away….sad.

the real tita @ 03/14/2007 at 1:33 pm

oh, my goodness! there’s Mickey!! He’s not in jail after all. Well, if diCaprio’s bodyguards were let go after a truly big brawl, why not our Mickey who only makes threats when pressed?

Way to go, Angie. We’re so excited for you and Madd. I hope the little boy doesn’t get scared of all the hou-hah around him. Good luck!!

Thanks JJ for the update. I can not wait to see the new son of Angie and Brad. Congratulation them and their family.

Team Lara Croft Says:
—————————
LOL, it doesn’t matter what is his first name but the last name will and always be Jolie-Pitt….muahhahahahahahahaha….

Yeah Micky! I missed him.

I also want to (and do) live my life like she does! Personally helping (& holding, like that boy in Chad) others, adopting kids, & giving money. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to, but discovering this actress & learning about her has definately clinched that desire for me to the extreme.

I’m so excited about this adoption because I have been thinking (long before this announcement) a boy from vietnam is were I want to start!!

WOW