Halle Berry: No Plastic Surgery!
Halle Berry opens up to Reader’s Digest in their April 2007 issue, claiming she hasn’t had plastic surgery. (Eva Mendes thinks otherwise.) But “never say never,” Halle said. Here are some excerpts from Halle‘s Reader’s Digest interview:
- On having had plastic surgery: “No, I haven’t. But that’s one thing I’ll never say never about, because I don’t know.”
- On looks not being everything: “I hope I will evolve as a person who realizes it’s really not about my physical appearance and not be drawn to that seductive knife.”
- On living in a shelter in NYC at age 21: “A girl had to do what a girl had to do. You can do that when you’re 21 and ambitious.”
- On her mom not sending her money when she was broke: “It was devastating because she had never said no to me for anything. I became totally self-sufficient. I vowed never to ask my mother or anybody for anything, ever. And I didn’t.”
- On her hopes of having kids: “I hope that happens. It’s late; I’ve waited a little too long. But I want to have children. Absolutely.”