Halle Berry: No Plastic Surgery!

Halle Berry: No Plastic Surgery!

Halle Berry opens up to Reader’s Digest in their April 2007 issue, claiming she hasn’t had plastic surgery. (Eva Mendes thinks otherwise.) But “never say never,” Halle said. Here are some excerpts from Halle‘s Reader’s Digest interview:

• On having had plastic surgery: “No, I haven’t. But that’s one thing I’ll never say never about, because I don’t know.”
  • On looks not being everything: “I hope I will evolve as a person who realizes it’s really not about my physical appearance and not be drawn to that seductive knife.”
  • On living in a shelter in NYC at age 21: “A girl had to do what a girl had to do. You can do that when you’re 21 and ambitious.”
  • On her mom not sending her money when she was broke: “It was devastating because she had never said no to me for anything. I became totally self-sufficient. I vowed never to ask my mother or anybody for anything, ever. And I didn’t.”
  • On her hopes of having kids: “I hope that happens. It’s late; I’ve waited a little too long. But I want to have children. Absolutely.”
(Images via Getty)

Just Jared on Facebook
halle berry plastic surgery 01
halle berry plastic surgery 02
halle berry plastic surgery 03
halle berry plastic surgery 04
halle berry plastic surgery 05
halle berry plastic surgery 06
halle berry plastic surgery 07
halle berry plastic surgery 08
halle berry plastic surgery 09
halle berry plastic surgery 10

Getty
  • Rachel McAdams is spotted on a rare outing with boyfriend Jamie Linden - US Weekly
  • Another Olympian is coming to Ryan Lochte's defense - TMZ
  • Bella Thorne's coming out as bisexual had nothing to do with Kristen Stewart - Gossip Cop
  • Did Sofia Richie spend her 18th birthday with Justin Bieber? - Just Jared Jr
  • Kate Gosselin sends one of her sons away to a "special needs" school - Radar
  • Did Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston get into their first fight? - Lainey Gossip
  • Donald Trump isn't impressed with Hillary Clinton's celebrity endorsements - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Kelly

She had a nose job,but i’m pretty sure that hot hot body is all natural!

• Kelly

And i think she’s an awsome lady!!Great personality.

• Mediterranean

I need someone in this business who will tell the truth about the plastic surgery!!!!! Is there anyone?

Of course, Halle had it. Look at her before and after photos.

Do they really think that we are so stupid and happen to believe whatever they say?

• lauren

yeah she has definitely had a nose job, she is still gorgeous! even with plastic surgery, most humans don’t look that hot.

• anustin

do it now halle,ur 40.

• http://www.justjared.com voice

ANGIE AND HALLE ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

• Amy

I love Halle, but I hate it when gorgeous people say “looks aren’t everything”. Sure, when you look like that, but in the real world, looks DO matter. I’m sure she wouldn’t be saying that if she looked like the lady down the street watering her lawn, but whatever. Keep doing ya thing, Halle.

• [Fug Face Maniston]

[Gorgeous]

I love how she’s damn near Per·Fect.. but [nose job, nose job] blah blah blah.
    F-ing-Lames.

I sure as hell don’t see people mentioning a certain women’s weight every time they say how beautiful and wonder she’s is.

• Cynthia

Why lie about it, she is all over celeb plastic surgery. She used to have a big nose. That explains why she didn’t win Miss USA!

• yourmdartist

oh Halle you DID… the rhinosplasty, breast augmentation, derma abrasion, cosmetic dentistry, etc… you ain’t ALL natural… you’re not a classic beauty until all those procedures… stop being loquacious about you not having plasic… so here we go… another case of selective amnesia….

• djustice

She didn’t say looks aren’t everything-she said she hopes to EVOLVE to a point when they aren’t ! She is a self-indulgent insecure materialistic woman who needs a lot of stroking. She CANNOT be without a man because she really needs someone to fill her father’s shoes and adore her because he didn’t. It gets tiring to have to re-assure a woman how beautiful kind and talented she is-And she totally did the nasty with BillyBob in Monsters Ball-so yep she had some surgery ’cause her coochie died on the operating table as soon as Billy bob, the Arkansas convict, hit it

• http://justjared dina#1

Meow.

• kimm

she is quite beautiful and doesn’t need anything done atm but she has had work done in the past fo sho! It’s sad people just can’t be real with others much less themselves…I don’t understand why it’s so hard to just accept yourself as you are/were born…big nose, flat chest, small lips, no cheekbones….just accept yourself as you are! Don’t buy into the hype

• SickofFantards

Hey djustice,
    The same can be said for Angelina Jolie! Guess that explains her c-section!

• babe

I want to defend her. Sometimes the looks change because of age. I’m considered to be attractive and have never done any type of procedure. Today my face looks different from how it looked when I was younger. My face had more fullness then. As I am growing older, it seems like my skin is not as thick or plump. Gaining and losing weight also changes your face. We think we know, but Halle might not be lying. She’d be setting herself up, because her plastic surgeon can come forward and tell us she’s a liar and give proof that he performed a procedure on her nose.

Miss Berry’s boobs are 100% natural. No work done there. If you’re at all familiar with boob jobs, you know hers are the ones God gave her.

• danielle

I don’t think halle has had a nose job. She still has a dinstinctly African American looking nose. You know plastic surgeons haven’t really perfected the art of slimming black people’s noses. (Look at like 3 or 4 of the Jackson’s!)
    But I also have to say she looks more beautiful today, because the make-up for black people’s skin tones is so much better now. The make-up of the 90′s made her look off or something. (Check the link below for the 90′s)

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

A good friend knows her quite well. And knew her in the 80′s. This woman was born perfect. The haters only wish she had surgery.

I saw her once at an event and she looks like a living doll. It is ridiculous how perfect this woman looks.

She has never had any work done. She is just a lucky product of great biracial genes – when you mix black and white – you get superb!

She is perfect looking, imo.

lauren Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 7:57 am – flag comment
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My niece is biracial and has that Halle look except with green eyes and gold locks. She really looks quite perfect with caramel skin.

I am sure when my niece grows up people will think she had surgery. My brother is a boring blonde haired white guy and his wife is black, pretty but no model or anything yet their kid looks like a supermodel.

Something happens when blacks and whites have kids (well most anyway) it is a mix of those genes. halle was lucky enough to inherit this.

She is 100% natural. My friend knows her well.

• mandy

Halle is beautiful, she’s got a great personality and her body is without any doubt natural. But she’s definately undergone a nose job, unlike many people I don’t say that b/c she’s half black, but I’ve seen her pictures and movies when she was younger and yes her nose used to be a way much more flatter than it is now.

• HOTTEST COUPLE EVER

TEAM LARA CROFT ….as usual you are right “on the money”. Halle is “stunning”.

mandy Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 12:22 pm – flag comment
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You’re absolutely wrong. People who know her personally know what her nose was like. My friend included.

And depending on how pictures are taken, one’s nose can appear different.

She did not have a nose job. Halle has a nose that is a product of who she is racially, a mixture of both her parents. She is perfect looking. Most women only wish they look even half this good.

She NEVER had a nose job. Wishful thinking on the hater’s part because they can’t comprehend how one specimen can be this perfect.

get over it.

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 12:24 pm – flag comment
    TEAM LARA CROFT ….as usual you are right “on the money”. Halle is “stunning”.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how can any human being even argue that point huh? and how can anyone criticize such a perfect looking woman and not seem bitter and envious?

i want halle’s boobs and her stomach! and her color. she has creamy skin!

• Mediterranean

Maybe, Halle didn’t have a nose job; what she had was a retouch!

Her boobs are real? I just wonder.

Mediterranean Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 12:36 pm – flag comment
    Maybe, Halle didn’t have a nose job; what she had was a retouch!

Her boobs are real? I just wonder.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes, all real. no retouch just the generous hand of god. sucks to accept huh?

• Elle

Thanks for the link Danielle! It’s been long said that Halle had a nose job. I can say she CERTAINLY doesn’t look the same and I don’t think it’s merely make-up. Her nose doesn’t look the same at all and I doubt it’s weight loss issues.

I look different than when I did in the 90′s. Everyone says way more attractive but in no way did my NOSE change! My hair did, the way I wore my make-up, style, etc. but my nose never came into question! That’s because noses don’t really change unless you have them changed.

My niece looks just like her. People call her lil’ Halle! There ARE gorgeous multi-racial and bi-racial kids, no doubt. I am multi-racial and so are my children who are also gorgeous. I don’t think Halle’s beauty is being questioned…just her nose:)

Elle Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 12:47 pm – I don’t think Halle’s beauty is being questioned…just her nose:)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Black or biracial people can’t have beautiful noses? WTF? ShUT UP all of you with the nose crap.

She has not had a nose job.

And even if she did, she probably looks 100 times better than most of you with the worst nose in the world on her worst day.

That’s right, I said it, a snotty nose, botched up nose, uncombed hair, unbathed, scraggly Halle will infinitely look 200 times better than all the haters who question whether her gorgeous nose inherited from her black father and white mother is real or not.

HA! HA! HA!

Halle you look perfect. Period. Case closed.

• Mondo Bongo!

Well!!

When my sister was pregnant her nose got huge along with her body.
    after she lost her baby weight she also lost the big honker.

when i was young my nose was fuller along with my features, as a adult my nose is sharp with a high bridge like my father [that i like]
    no surgery.

Halle is one fine women ~~ other than that ~~ Who Cares!!

• Alicia

Halle, its not too late, you and your man-candy can do it!!

• http://deleted Go Halle!

I love that most of you are kind to Halle today. If Halle had some work done, God bless her. Everybody else is doing it.

I also think her breasts haven’t been touched. They look soft and hang lower than breasts with implants, which are usually higher and full. You can’t see any kind of line from the implant, although that can be avoided if the implant is placed under the chest muscle.

True above. A lot of nose jobs on black people don’t look great. I can usually tell which black people have had it done because their nose looks “funny.” It’s probably hard for the doctor to reshape the nostrils and decide on how much extra skin to remove since blacks usually have thick noses. Black skin scars easily and it’s sometimes visible if the person does not wear makeup.

I think every Jackson had at least one nose job done. I’ve seen old photos of the family, and Mom and Pop had it done too.

Go Halle! Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 3:55 pm people have had it done because their nose looks “funny.” It’s probably hard for the doctor to reshape the nostrils and decide on how much extra skin to remove since blacks usually have thick noses. Black skin scars easily and it’s sometimes visible if the person does not wear makeup.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, like the nose jobs on joan rivers, jennifer aniston, the famous cat lady, look so amazing!

it did not occur to you how assenine your argument is, does it? i won’t even give it the attention of saying in borders on the offensive.

a good surgeon can do a good nose job on anyone regardless of race. now what surgeon can help barbra streisand, beats me? what does it have to do with race?
    what a load of crap. next!

halle: because you look perfect, people will hate you and find it hard to accept your beauty. and they will cloud their envy in passive agressive comments pretending to be your fans but underneath, they are criticizing you to hide the fact that they are jealous of how perfectly you were created by god.

gorgeous!

• Mediterranean

to Team Lara Croft,

Watch your language!

I don’t have any problem if her boobs are real. I find it great if a woman has beautiful and REAL boobs; it is so rare.

I don’t have complex about having plastic surgery. I had a nose job which I am very proud of.

Mediterranean Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 4:22 pm – flag comment
    to Team Lara Croft,

Watch your language!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, honey, what language?

You have not heard me use real “language”. I am on my good behavior today. You don’t want to see when I am not.

I just can’t stand when people, women in particular decide to degrade a perfectly gorgeous woman for no reason but to just bring her down.

I work in LA. This city attracts gorgeous people from all over who want to make it in Hollywood. Think of the prettiest girls in every town converging in one area.

It is abosultely possible, believe it or not people, for some women to be gorgeous with perfect features that are not enhanced by the knife.

I see girls straight off the greyhound with no money in their pockets who are aspiring actresses and they are stunning without doing any work whatsoever.

Accept it. Some people are just born with it. Perfect noses, perfect boobs, perfect bods. Some people have won the genetic lottery. That’s just the way it is. Halle is one of them.

• Mediterranean

I don’t need to hear the real language of yours because I don’t speak that language.

Where are these real beauties? Why are most of the fake ones famous, not real ones?

One more thing, I have been friends with my plastic surgent, you would not believe what they are capable of doing. You can swear that they are real but not in real life.

That’s why I said “retouch”, not plastic surgery.

• bdj

In my reincarnation or second lifetime, I want to come back looking like Halle. (Not a “tree”, but beautiful Halle Berry). The woman is gorgeous.

Mediterranean Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 5:02 pm –

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

believe what you want to believe.

i work in entertainment in la. there are women who are dead set against getting work done. and never need to do it. retouch/plastic surgery, whatever – some people don’t need ANY of it. some people are born with very lucky genetic make-up. that is the way it is.

i know it is hard to grasp but it is true.

but believe what you will.

halle is hands down, gorgeous – whatever people think.

• http://deleted Go Halle!

Team Lara Croft,

Boy, YOU are sensitive!!! Talk to a doctor or read a book about skin, okay? Black skin scars easily, and no, it is not the same as White skin. It get dark discoloration from trauma and can develop keloids. It also does not heal the same way and there are some cosmetic procedures that black people are recommended against getting, like dermabrasion.

I guess you’re offended that I said blacks have thick noses. Well, da de da. Who doesn’t know that? Black people are discriminated by other races for many times that very fact. Are you denying that? You remind me of someone I know who doesn’t want to admit whats obviously there. It doesn’t mean black people are not beautiful.

You named some horrendous examples, such as Joan Rivers who was never a pretty woman and looks like a monster now. She is an old lady too. What about Michelle Pfeiffer and other younger “white” actresses who’ve had nose jobs done that come out looking perfect? There are no scars, nothing funny looking. In fact, they look like they were born with perfect noses, it looks so natural. There are A LOT of them in Hollywood.

I love Halle Berry, so no, I am not “ptetending” to be her fan. Take a chill pill will ya? I can’t tell about Halle’s nose, so I am not saying her nose was done. But Janet, LaToya, Michael, Toni Braxton — I can tell.

• http://deleted Go Halle!

P.S.

Speaking of Toni Braxton, I thought she was a whole lot cuter before she got her nose work done.

Go Halle! Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 9:05 pm – flag comment

Team Lara Croft,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will kindly ignore you because you are not even able to have an intelligent debate about this issue.

Black people have been warned not to have nose surgery because their noses are wider? What about Asians? They often have wider noses too! Please. Yes, I know Blacks and Asians, typically have wider noses and their noses are beautiful and since when has that stopped them from doing whatever the heck they wanted to under the knife???????

Don’t hide your ignorant, racist crap under the cloak of some research you pulled out of your derriere.

Please. Your post is offensive. Yes, I am sensitive. My niece is part black and my brother whose wife is black has told many a people like you where to shove it, believe me!

If you are black it is offensive and if you are white it is offensive. Whatever you are, it is offensive – nevermind completely inaccurate.

Continue to pat yourself on the back and make yourself feel good about your assenine argument.

Thank God both my parents were college educated (advanced degree professionals) who had friends of all colors who were equally as educated and made sure of one thing: that we surrounded ourselves with likeminded folk.

Go back to 5th grade and learn the art of some semblance of logical thought and stop burdening a fun site with your racist crap about when a race of people can and cannot have cosmetic surgery.

Tell that to the fabulously well to do black girlfriends of mine out here in LA who are living a life of true princesses getting all sorts of things done that they feel entitled to. They don’t limit themselves nor do they allow racist crap to limit them either.

What kind of black people do you know? And what kind of assenine surgeons do you know who are feeding this racist crap to their black patients?

You’re an idiot. Hands down idiot.

Watch Halle’s picture again and again and feel the pain of what a girl who is born with the luck of having great genes looks like.

Jealousy is an awful thing, sweetie!

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

….And just like the creeps on the Brangelina threads who attack Angelina and then say they are her fan, you are no Halle fan. It is clear. It aches you she is better than you. Ha ha.

• dilettante

wow! love that dress!! halle looks good

• Mondo Bongo!

#38

Team Lara Croft:
    ==============

Well said!!

• kate

Halle has had her nose done – and it was an excellent job!

• kate

Halle has had her nose done – and it was an excellent job! She was attractive before this just made her incredible! It’s not like she completely altered her face like so many of these celebrities

• ilovejustjarad

I recall her bitching about plastic surgery in a press confrence in front of Sharon Stone (who obviiously has been under the knife), and now she says “Never say never”.
    HYPOCRIT!

• http://deleted Go Halle!

I don’t want to fight with you, especially concerning Halle Berry. I know you have a lot of “fight” in you just by skimming the BAMZS threads.

Like you said above, “Believe what you want to believe,” but I wish you would look it up so that you are better informed. I know what I am talking about in regards to black skin. I never said anything about anybody not being able to get surgery, so you twisted my words. I stated that black people have delicate skin and I do not believe a lot of their nose surgeries look as “natural” as whites because of it. Maybe I have better eyes than you.

Do you think you are the only person familiar with high-class beautiful black people? You’re not. You are one of how many people posting on this site? I am well aware of who and what is in LA, but I’m not going to sling my credentials around here. The post isn’t about me. The fact that you are from such an educated background doesn’t impress me as much as your character, which frankly strikes me as a know-it-all.

A lot of black people have someone biracial in their family. You are not unique.

• http://deleted Go Halle!

Team Lara Croft has chosen to ignore me. Now, I am ignoring her.

Onto other things… The Halle topics here have been slow and I haven’t seen any more photos of her and Gabriel. Has anyone heard anymore good news lately? Thanks.

Go Halle! Says:

March 15th, 2007 at 7:43 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am not black. I am white. And I am proud of my gorgeous biracial niece and she is unique and at five years old, she knows it too! She is a diva and I love it! And she is not being raised to let anyone tell her what she can and cannot do.

And yes, I can smell bs a mile away. And yours is thick. Am I ignoring you? Yes of course I am. I will no longer answer you. You are a waste of space. BTW, I am glad my character impresses you – it impresses me too.

Keep posting to yourself. Have fun sweetie. The fictional world you create for yourself must be rewarding for you – cause God forbid you woke up and saw how assenine your whole stance is!

You are now officially I-G-N=O-R=E=D!

• http://deleted Go Halle!

Back to you, precious!

• http://deleted Go Halle!

One last thing: I don’t believe you about your racial makeup. No way, Jose.

Now ignore me and have a great rest of the day. I will do the same.

• http://deleted Go Halle!

To others on this board who REALLY know how much I adore Halle Berry, good day to you too! Hopefully JJ will have something less controversial and positively juicy coming soon. I’m still hoping for the baby.