Halle Berry: No Plastic Surgery!

Halle Berry: No Plastic Surgery!

Halle Berry opens up to Reader’s Digest in their April 2007 issue, claiming she hasn’t had plastic surgery. (Eva Mendes thinks otherwise.) But “never say never,” Halle said. Here are some excerpts from Halle‘s Reader’s Digest interview:

• On having had plastic surgery: “No, I haven’t. But that’s one thing I’ll never say never about, because I don’t know.”
  • On looks not being everything: “I hope I will evolve as a person who realizes it’s really not about my physical appearance and not be drawn to that seductive knife.”
  • On living in a shelter in NYC at age 21: “A girl had to do what a girl had to do. You can do that when you’re 21 and ambitious.”
  • On her mom not sending her money when she was broke: “It was devastating because she had never said no to me for anything. I became totally self-sufficient. I vowed never to ask my mother or anybody for anything, ever. And I didn’t.”
  • On her hopes of having kids: “I hope that happens. It’s late; I’ve waited a little too long. But I want to have children. Absolutely.”
(Images via Getty)

halle berry plastic surgery 01
halle berry plastic surgery 02
halle berry plastic surgery 03
halle berry plastic surgery 04
halle berry plastic surgery 05
halle berry plastic surgery 06
halle berry plastic surgery 07
halle berry plastic surgery 08
halle berry plastic surgery 09
halle berry plastic surgery 10

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She had a nose job,but i’m pretty sure that hot hot body is all natural!

And i think she’s an awsome lady!!Great personality.

Mediterranean @ 03/14/2007 at 7:54 am

I need someone in this business who will tell the truth about the plastic surgery!!!!! Is there anyone?

Of course, Halle had it. Look at her before and after photos.

Do they really think that we are so stupid and happen to believe whatever they say?

yeah she has definitely had a nose job, she is still gorgeous! even with plastic surgery, most humans don’t look that hot.

do it now halle,ur 40.

ANGIE AND HALLE ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.

I love Halle, but I hate it when gorgeous people say “looks aren’t everything”. Sure, when you look like that, but in the real world, looks DO matter. I’m sure she wouldn’t be saying that if she looked like the lady down the street watering her lawn, but whatever. Keep doing ya thing, Halle.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/14/2007 at 9:23 am

[Gorgeous]

I love how she’s damn near Per·Fect.. but [nose job, nose job] blah blah blah.
F-ing-Lames.

I sure as hell don’t see people mentioning a certain women’s weight every time they say how beautiful and wonder she’s is.

Why lie about it, she is all over celeb plastic surgery. She used to have a big nose. That explains why she didn’t win Miss USA!

yourmdartist @ 03/14/2007 at 9:51 am

oh Halle you DID… the rhinosplasty, breast augmentation, derma abrasion, cosmetic dentistry, etc… you ain’t ALL natural… you’re not a classic beauty until all those procedures… stop being loquacious about you not having plasic… so here we go… another case of selective amnesia….

She didn’t say looks aren’t everything-she said she hopes to EVOLVE to a point when they aren’t ! She is a self-indulgent insecure materialistic woman who needs a lot of stroking. She CANNOT be without a man because she really needs someone to fill her father’s shoes and adore her because he didn’t. It gets tiring to have to re-assure a woman how beautiful kind and talented she is-And she totally did the nasty with BillyBob in Monsters Ball-so yep she had some surgery ’cause her coochie died on the operating table as soon as Billy bob, the Arkansas convict, hit it

she is quite beautiful and doesn’t need anything done atm but she has had work done in the past fo sho! It’s sad people just can’t be real with others much less themselves…I don’t understand why it’s so hard to just accept yourself as you are/were born…big nose, flat chest, small lips, no cheekbones….just accept yourself as you are! Don’t buy into the hype

SickofFantards @ 03/14/2007 at 11:27 am

Hey djustice,
The same can be said for Angelina Jolie! Guess that explains her c-section!

I want to defend her. Sometimes the looks change because of age. I’m considered to be attractive and have never done any type of procedure. Today my face looks different from how it looked when I was younger. My face had more fullness then. As I am growing older, it seems like my skin is not as thick or plump. Gaining and losing weight also changes your face. We think we know, but Halle might not be lying. She’d be setting herself up, because her plastic surgeon can come forward and tell us she’s a liar and give proof that he performed a procedure on her nose.

Miss Berry’s boobs are 100% natural. No work done there. If you’re at all familiar with boob jobs, you know hers are the ones God gave her.

I don’t think halle has had a nose job. She still has a dinstinctly African American looking nose. You know plastic surgeons haven’t really perfected the art of slimming black people’s noses. (Look at like 3 or 4 of the Jackson’s!)
But I also have to say she looks more beautiful today, because the make-up for black people’s skin tones is so much better now. The make-up of the 90′s made her look off or something. (Check the link below for the 90′s)

A good friend knows her quite well. And knew her in the 80′s. This woman was born perfect. The haters only wish she had surgery.

I saw her once at an event and she looks like a living doll. It is ridiculous how perfect this woman looks.

She has never had any work done. She is just a lucky product of great biracial genes – when you mix black and white – you get superb!

She is perfect looking, imo.

lauren Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 7:57 am – flag comment
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My niece is biracial and has that Halle look except with green eyes and gold locks. She really looks quite perfect with caramel skin.

I am sure when my niece grows up people will think she had surgery. My brother is a boring blonde haired white guy and his wife is black, pretty but no model or anything yet their kid looks like a supermodel.

Something happens when blacks and whites have kids (well most anyway) it is a mix of those genes. halle was lucky enough to inherit this.

She is 100% natural. My friend knows her well.

Halle is beautiful, she’s got a great personality and her body is without any doubt natural. But she’s definately undergone a nose job, unlike many people I don’t say that b/c she’s half black, but I’ve seen her pictures and movies when she was younger and yes her nose used to be a way much more flatter than it is now.

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 03/14/2007 at 12:24 pm

TEAM LARA CROFT ….as usual you are right “on the money”. Halle is “stunning”.

mandy Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 12:22 pm – flag comment
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You’re absolutely wrong. People who know her personally know what her nose was like. My friend included.

And depending on how pictures are taken, one’s nose can appear different.

She did not have a nose job. Halle has a nose that is a product of who she is racially, a mixture of both her parents. She is perfect looking. Most women only wish they look even half this good.

She NEVER had a nose job. Wishful thinking on the hater’s part because they can’t comprehend how one specimen can be this perfect.

get over it.

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 12:24 pm – flag comment
TEAM LARA CROFT ….as usual you are right “on the money”. Halle is “stunning”.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

how can any human being even argue that point huh? and how can anyone criticize such a perfect looking woman and not seem bitter and envious?

i want halle’s boobs and her stomach! and her color. she has creamy skin!

Mediterranean @ 03/14/2007 at 12:36 pm

Maybe, Halle didn’t have a nose job; what she had was a retouch!

Her boobs are real? I just wonder.

Mediterranean Says:

March 14th, 2007 at 12:36 pm – flag comment
Maybe, Halle didn’t have a nose job; what she had was a retouch!

Her boobs are real? I just wonder.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes, all real. no retouch just the generous hand of god. sucks to accept huh?

Thanks for the link Danielle! It’s been long said that Halle had a nose job. I can say she CERTAINLY doesn’t look the same and I don’t think it’s merely make-up. Her nose doesn’t look the same at all and I doubt it’s weight loss issues.

I look different than when I did in the 90′s. Everyone says way more attractive but in no way did my NOSE change! My hair did, the way I wore my make-up, style, etc. but my nose never came into question! That’s because noses don’t really change unless you have them changed.

My niece looks just like her. People call her lil’ Halle! There ARE gorgeous multi-racial and bi-racial kids, no doubt. I am multi-racial and so are my children who are also gorgeous. I don’t think Halle’s beauty is being questioned…just her nose:)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All