Cameron Diaz: I Want a New Man!

Cameron Diaz: I Want a New Man!

Co-stars Jude Law and Cameron Diaz promote their latest film The Holiday at Park Tower Hall on Wednesday morning in Tokyo, Japan.

Cameron told the 200-strong media that she wants a new man in her life, saying, “I want somebody to come and show me what he’s got. You just gotta do it. You just gotta get out there and seek those things out for yourself. Life is definitely a roller-coaster, it’s an adventure and it’s just all about how you participate in it, if you choose to participate in it, and about going out there and having a good time and good things come to you.”"

Cameron swaps lives (and houses) with Kate Winslet‘s in The Holiday. She joked to reporters, “I have to say selfishly, I have gone to other people’s homes and rented other people’s homes, but I would not let anybody else stay at my house. Hypothetically speaking, if you were to stay at my house, you would enjoy the experience, it’s a pretty positive environment.”

Jude spoke out a little on the film: “I think [writer/director] Nancy [Meyers] gives great advice in this film. I think you’ve got to make change, look in yourself, fall in love with yourself and people will fall in love with you.”

The Holiday open in theaters on March 24 in Japan.

For more picture of Jude and Cameron in Japan, CLICK HERE!

(Images via Getty)

jude law cameron diaz japan 14
jude law cameron diaz japan 15
jude law cameron diaz japan 16
jude law cameron diaz japan 17

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

JerseygirlLaura @ 03/14/2007 at 8:52 am

wow, many thanks Jared !!

Mediterranean @ 03/14/2007 at 8:55 am

Cameron, look at your right side, there is a new man standing right next to you :) And he is available.

tanique33 @ 03/14/2007 at 8:55 am

jared jared jared. DB, now jude. you are changing the meaning of hump day one wed, at a time.

JerseygirlLaura @ 03/14/2007 at 8:59 am

Mediterranean i thought the same thing, :-)
They are two cute and single people.

thanks jared

he’s in japan?? yay so exciting..he’s coming to asia…
dark hair…dark hair, looking gorgeous, handsome…

hajimemashite, Jude
AISHITERU

cameron and jude sitting in a tree!

dulce myrita @ 03/14/2007 at 11:45 am

The combination of his diabolic eyes and the angel smile it’s irresistible. Don’t like him that dark, blondie is much better looking. What am I saying? I like him no matter how….Come back to Europe soon, boy. We miss you¡

hehe lol bobo

It seems I’m foever thanking you Jared but when these beautidul pix turn up on my computer, I have to thank you again and again. so here he is in the Spring in
the land of chrerry blossoms with such lovely advice. I don’t know if a romance between these two would work but a sequel to this charming movie would work just
fine. lots of funny things could happen to them as they resolve living in two
different parts of the world and integrating those two adorable children into their
lives. What do you think folks, do we have an idea or what?

oh god yes ! I would love a sequel to the holiday !

i don’t want jude law to be bald!!
=’(

Purple Worm @ 03/14/2007 at 2:54 pm

I vote a firm no on a holiday sequel. These two had no on-screen chemistry whatsoever and the dialogue was so bad, my butt & toes still hurt from the clenching and curling that went on. Dear God no. No, I continue to wait for someone, somewhere who will write this actor into the rom-com to end all rom-coms. Something genuinely witty & heartfelt that will do justice to his considerable skills and cast him opposite someone equal to the task.

But enough about that. sweet jesus he looks good in these photos. damn. Cam-girl, what are you waiting for?

wasnt he suppose to be in nyc hooking up with lindsay?

ye whatevs, thats what i keep reading, i hope not lindsay is to imachure to be with someone like jude.

dolorescraeg @ 03/14/2007 at 4:56 pm

jude happened to be in the same club with lindsay and they had a conversation. you know how gossip starts, nothing will come of this.
purple worm…glad you appreciate his great acting chops. i too prefer him blonde but with those eyes and that smile he’d look great with purple hair. jude i’m only kidding….don’t get any ideas.
in the last few weeks jude has been in l.a. paris to pick up the french oscar and a medal from the french government, london, new york and now japan. he’s some busy boy.

Cameron and Jude should hook up. He’s available, she’s available. She’s a stalker; he has been stalked (nanny gate). A match made in tabloid heaven.

hot outfit on her

He is so gorgeous and so is his outfit except for the weirdly buttoned vest. Those two are walking ads for super-skinny jeans. Who in real life looks that good in them?

I disagree with whoever said Jude & Cam have no chemistry. IMO were absolutely marvelous together — the sparks were like fireworks. The Holiday worked because of (1) Jude and (2) he and Cam’s extraordinary chemistry. I’d like to see them together onscreen again.

loved the holiday. it was just so beautifully photographed. cameron did not have a single line on her face. yes, i love them in their skinny jeans. the whole look is a bit young for cameron but it works, somewhat. i don’t like jude’s new cut & color. ick. cameron, love love her style, it’d be interesting to see how it evolves as she gets older.

I just love love love the Holiday and being a romantic myself, I instantly saw the chemistry between the two of them. I agree that they both should have a sequel on the movie and hopefully soon. Also if anyone of you have seen Jude and Cameron on the Japanese show Bistro Smap…hmmmm maybe something is already going on the two of them secretly. They are a great match, she’s witty and beautiful and he’s pretty and galant. Great mix right there. Ohhh I hope they make another movie together but do watch Bistro Smap and you’ll see what I mean.

I would LOVE a sequel to “The Holiday”. I want to see Cameron Diaz and Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black get married and live happily ever after!

I would LOVE a sequel to The Holiday. I want to see Cameron Diaz and Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black get married and live happily ever after!