Fergie Maximizes Maxim
MAXIM Magazine unveils three HOT HOT HOT special edition covers for their April 2007 issue featuring cover girls Fergie, Rose McGowan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead as their covers!
All three actresses will be starring in the new Quentin Tarantino-Robert Rodriguez sci-fi crime thriller Grindhouse, out April 6. Here are some of the best highlights of Fergie, Rose, and Mary‘s interviews with Maxim:
- Fergie on what attracted her to star in violent movie Grindhouse: “I tend to be attracted to dark, demented things. I love blood, guns, and knives. I like to play with my dark side.”
- Fergie on celebrity drug use: “We all have our vices. Instead of crystal meth, I’m a Crystal Light junkie.”
- Fergie on working with Quentin Tarantino: “In one scene Quentin got really into the character and bit me. I’m not going to sue him or anything. It was crazy cool.”
- Rose McGowan on becoming an actor: “I had no intention of being an actor, but I got it. The caricature of the dumb actress is something I fight against. Acting involves stamina, but it does not use my brain.”
- Rose McGowan on manscaping: “I don’t like cheesballs who are manscaped to a tee. I respond better to actors from earlier eras.”
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead living in Los Angeles: “L.A. kids freak me out. When I was 18, I went out to clubs and did a lot of drinking for about a month. I got over it.”
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead on having curves: “I like having curves. It’s weird seeing girls who look like beanpoles. The more famous girls get the smaller they get.”
This Maxim April 2007 issue hits newsstands on Friday, March 16.