Sandra Bullock: I'm Not Pregnant!
Sandra Bullock arrives to the premiere of Premonition in a Grecian-style Lanvin gown on Monday at the ArcLight Hollywood Cinerama Dome in Hollywood.
Sandra, 42, is this week’s People cover story. Here are some great interview highlights about being a mother figure and having kids of her own:
- On those baby bump rumors: [I'm] not pregnant!
- On her three step-kids — Chandler, 12, and Jesse Jr., 9, Sunny, 3 — with motorcycle tycoon Jesse James: “I have children, amazing children. My love and my want for their future and their happiness, for their homework to be done and for them to know how smart and beautiful they are is no less than if I’d had a child on my own.
- On being a proud parent: “I’m excited to show them off. I’m going, ‘Look at how smart he is! Look at what they did!’ and they’re like, ‘Ugh, stop!’ “
- On being a step-mom: “I’m comfortable in my own skin. I have my family, and it’s the family that some higher power put in my path. I feel really lucky.”
- On being prepared as a parent: “Everyone teases everyone. So you better have your game on or you’re in big trouble, because if you’re taken down by a 9-year-old, that’s a really humbling experience.”
- On having kids of her own: “If that’s gonna happen, that’s exactly the way things are supposed to be, and it would be amazing. And if it didn’t happen, then I’d know that I was supposed to be right here.”
Motorcycle tycoon Jesse James, 37, adds that his children “totally love and adore” Sandra even though she impounds Pokemon cards as a punishment.
Premonition has garnered a pitiful total of 9% on RottenTomatoes and opens this Friday, March 17.
For more pictures of Sandra, co-stars Julian McMahon (Nip/Tuck) and Amber Valletta and director Mennan Yapo, CLICK HERE!