Reese Witherspoon Celebrated Her 30th Birthday Playing Boggle and Eating Fried Chicken

A new inside photo of Reese Witherspoon from Harper’s Bazaar April 2007 issue has been released!

In this “Look Great At Every Age” issue, Reese describes her past fashion blunders and also reveals she celebrated her 30th birthday with friends last spring “playing Boggle and eating fried chicken.”

If you’re Reese‘s friend and have the same shoe size, you are one lucky gal: “I give away a lot of shoes. It’s really nice to be me. And it’s really nice to be my friend who has the same shoe size.”

reese witherspoon harpers bazaar 01
reese witherspoon harpers bazaar 02
reese witherspoon harpers bazaar 03
reese witherspoon harpers bazaar 04
reese witherspoon harpers bazaar 05

Getty

Reese is plenty doable. Boney as all get out, but still doable. “Sweet Home Alabama” is still my fav for her flicks… “Legally Blonde” was just too overhyped, and not much in the way of a real plot. “Sweet Home Alabama” tho showed off her acting talents very well. And the supporting cast added almost as much talent. Overall her best of the best. Ok, so I will give her credit for “Just Like Heaven” too, what the hell…

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/15/2007 at 5:33 pm

[Ewww] The Predator wheres Arnold Schwarzenegger when you need him.

Hideous

Awwww! I just love her. And that new pic, stunning!

drainbreath @ 03/15/2007 at 8:06 pm

OMG she is frightening…even more so where she is attempting the sexy thing…she’s only 30!!

Looking at her is like watching paint dry…..BORING!!!

She’s only 30? I thought she was way pass 30.

Mondo Bongo! @ 03/15/2007 at 8:44 pm

Reese girl it’s time ~~~ go do you ~~~ fun up!! ~~~ haters down!!

Cheers!!!!

who cares abaout her anyway

mr. senior wright, jr. @ 03/15/2007 at 9:32 pm

face to face i’d tell you i was completely indifferent when it comes to reese. keyboard to screen i admit i am very intrigued. if i look at her long enough she goes from cute to average to cute. her features either work or they don’t…hats off to photogs who know how to photograph her.

father time @ 03/15/2007 at 9:33 pm

31 this month

Her chin is getting too pointy but I’d kill for those cheekbones.

lurker opinion @ 03/15/2007 at 10:26 pm

Now she knows how to react to a divorce. No whining. Just show him what he lost. Go Reese.

I never really liked her for some reason. All the “America’s Sweethearts” ppl just tick me off..

that chin… whoa

She needs to get together with Joaquin. She’d have a lot more fun with him than “boggle and fried chicken”.

God chin comments are so old.

And she’s too good for Joaquin.

Didnt really like anything she did and didn’t understand the hype ever since Legally Blonde but she has gained alot of respect from me for how she’s acting during her divorce!

Isn’t that the dress katie holmes was wearing at her wedding (at the party)?

Reese Witherspoon at 30 is still so hot! wow