Angelina Jolie's Thank You Note for Vietnam Orphanage

Angelina Jolie's Thank You Note for Vietnam Orphanage

Angelina left a thank-you note for Tam Binh orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, thanking them for taking such wonderful care of 3-year-old son Pax Thien Jolie. Angelina‘s thank-you note reads:

“Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my son. He has been with you for years. I’m sure he will miss your beautiful caring staff as much as you will miss him. — Angelina Jolie

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Thanks you Angie for taking Pax as your son.

God bless the Jolie-Pitts.

Welcome home Pax.

Kids are precious. Angie you are a blessed woman, the mother of four. Keep on the good work.

WOW! I’m next! Congrats Brad & Angie!

bradandangie @ 03/16/2007 at 3:04 pm

Brad and Angie keep up the good work as humanitarians.

8th..lol

Thanks JJ. You are on a roll, keeping up with the updates. I hope they are on their way home to America.

I wish the fam to have more blessings in their lives.
tta

Angelina is such a great person, beautiful and so nice esp. to her kids.

Keep up the good work!

aline - Brazil @ 03/16/2007 at 3:09 pm

Congrats Brangie!!
Welcome Pax!
C=

Thanks, JJ, for keeping us up-to-date on the J-Ps and their good deeds!

shout out @ 03/16/2007 at 3:12 pm

I’m giving a shout out to all Jolie-Pitt fans around the world. What a pleasant news.

wow…just back from lunch….and here’s a new thread….thanks JJ and Audrey!!

congratulations to the Jolie-Pitts and welcome PAX….May God Bless All of You!!!

Come home to daddy!

hey angelah, how’s your exam??? i bet you that you’re one of the top students…..

Keeping it real @ 03/16/2007 at 3:16 pm

jjoy Says:

Fraud …

Websurfer @ 03/16/2007 at 3:17 pm

wow – Meli just posted this! You’re good JJ & Audrey!

Cool!!

~Websurfer

You are awesome JJ, 2 more new threads, you are killing the trolls here aren’t ya!…killing them slowly with your thread that is…. muahhahahahahaha!.

Websurfer @ 03/16/2007 at 3:21 pm

REPOSTING:

Thanks, raqchel.
She brought life back into the label.

piper, with a low:
Nice to see you, here!
I agree – she will continue to do great film!
She’ll probably be more picky now, though. That is why she chose to do the animated and CGI ones because this left flexibility with the scheduling.

Yeah – quite unfortunate about the Vietnam officials(this must be their first exposure to such media-frenzy). They must have been excited with all the attention.

Also, did a bit of web-surfin..And, the overwhelming news is VERY SUPPORTIVE of the JoliePitts!!
The adoption families have come out in support of her! Yayy!!
This is understandable since they, first-hand, understand the treacheries of the adoption process and moreover, the international ones are so diverse in how together they are.

This is the most that they can come up with, and this is REUTERS:
=============================================
Title: Adoptive parents of Vietnamese look beyond celebrity
Some choice quotes -
“The real concern should be the future of the child, not who the parents are,” said one French single mother who adopted her son from Vietnam in 1994.
“Is it a crime to give money to an orphanage? Could we forget the fame and just think of the child?” she asked.
——————–
Jolie and pop star Madonna, who is in the process of adopting a baby boy from Malawi who currently lives with her in London, have been criticised for using their celebrity status to bypass laws. But this puzzles many parents.
“Whatever is going on in the Jolie-Pitt family is none of your business,” one blogger, identified as Sandra Hanks Benoiton wrote on http://international.adoptionblogs.com
Psychotherapist Beth Dobrish and her husband Jeremy of Maplewood, New Jersey, in the United States adopted a baby girl from Vietnam last year and found the process complex.
Dobrish said in an email to Reuters that international adoption is “very problematic in many ways, with a lot of people doing their best.
“I like to believe Angelina and Madonna are doing the same. I don’t find their actions any greater or worse than any average person adopting,” she said.
Others say the state-run system is corrupt because of a multi-layered process that involves agencies, central government, provincial government, police and orphanages
————————–
Outside the justice department building where Jolie signed adoption papers on Thursday, a Vietnamese mother, Nguyen Thi Thuong, 39, had high hopes for the boy’s future.
“It is lucky for him. It’s wonderful to be adopted by someone really famous. You can have a good life,” she said.
====================================================
These are REAL people supporting Jolie!

COOL!!!

~Websurfer

When is she going to adopt from the Philippines?? Take me, take me, please, as nanny….

just thinking @ 03/16/2007 at 3:28 pm

((((((another new thread))))))) is up re: adoption papers

From the other thread @ 03/16/2007 at 3:30 pm

Sometimes I think we lose the good news trying to combat the haters.
Great Job Angelina!!!!!!
149
raqchel Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:35 pm – flag comment
Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Saves Fashion Label **.John
Submitted by frillr on Fri, 2007-03-16 18:42. Angelina Jolie | **.John

Beauty Angelina Jolie, has successfully revamping the fashion label **.John since becoming shareholder of the company in 2006

Jolie, who will model in the autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, is said to have been a key factor in the rejuvenation of the label, now worth over £200 million,

“Angelina is definitely part of that creative team and I’m proud to be a part of it too,” added Kelly. “We lost our way for a while with the product. We’ve got the business back on track. Things are proceeding really well,” said **. John chairman Jim Kelley .

**.John chairmen Jim Kelley summed up recent events, “We lost our way for a while with the product. We’ve got the business back on track. Things are proceeding really well”.

Kelly Gray, daughter of **. John founders Robert and Marie Gray and former creative director, announced that she is rejoining **. John this week.

“What I missed most about **. John was not working with my father. He trained me from when I started there, from when I was 12 over my summer vacations until I became creative director and president more than two decades later,” she said recently. “I am excited to be back as a creative consultant. And no, I’m not going to be back in the ads,” she told WWD

Kelly’s mother Marie, co-founder and former head designer, Bruce Fetter, former co-president and chief operating officer and former designer Maria Lopez will also return

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All