Gerard Butler's Butt Exposed!

Gerard Butler's Butt Exposed!

Scottish stud Gerard Butler bares all as King Leonidas in 300, going nude in his scenes with his Queen, played by Lena Headey. Although the raciest scene of the film, producers did a very good job of stylizing it very tastefully. Beware, NSFW naked Gerard Butler ahead!

For more pictures of Gerard Butler’s butt, CLICK HERE!

UPDATE :: More pictures were added of from the UK premiere of 300 including Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, Rodrigo Santoro, David Wenham, and Michael Fassbender.

gerard butler butt naked 01
gerard butler butt naked 20
gerard butler butt naked 21
gerard butler butt naked 22

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Eva Green is in talks to star in Miss Peregrine‚Äôs Home for Peculiar Children- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Canadian Chick @ 03/16/2007 at 4:02 pm

got damn it! he is so hot

Hot! Great movie, too.

Thanks for the warning Just Jared, but not necessary. I was squinting and wiping my glasses to see what I could as it is. The Man is fine, but extra large pictures next time will go along way in indulging in the fantasy. Thanks in advance.

I mean a very very very long way.

pingyponga @ 03/16/2007 at 4:34 pm

sigh, why naked? i will die after watching this movie

phewwwwwww….hot hot, between him and Daniel Craig…wow, I’m glad I don’t have to choose :lol:

Lord have mercy. Just to find him standing by my bed, looking like that, would be a dream come true. He has some nice big manly hands too. Gerard Butler is sooooooo fine!

I can’t see it!

fine ****..go see 300!

DL’ing movies is illegal in America JJ!

is this the guy from lara croft tomb raider??????

Alexandria @ 03/16/2007 at 8:20 pm

Yes he was in Tomb Raider.
He is so fine UGH. Rip me off a piece

Ladies- I’m buying this movie as soon as it goes on DVD. 1st) by boyfriend loves it (he reminds me of a Spartan) 2nd) and most importantly it gets me revved up like an animal. Just Saying…

Damn…..I love this movie. I am ready to see it again. This was one of my favorite scenes in the movie. I can’t to get this on DVD to pause this scene of his butt. YUMMY!!!! I can’t believe that this is the same guy that was in Tomb Raider. I liked him back then.

He’s from Lara Croft: Cradle of Life. Daniel Craig was in the first one.

OMG…I loved that scene ( i thought it could’ve been longer if you know what i mean!)…he is looking mighty FINE! Geez, i need a cold shower after that!

Gerry is a hottie….and i agree with whoever said it, i love his hands too! THey are nice and big and manly, looks like he can work wonders with those hands (ok, i’ll stop myself before it gets too hot! LOL).

I LOVED the movie….I cant wait to see it again!

BTW, Gerry’s fine self is on the cover of Entertainment Weekly, they have a story on 300, make sure you grab a copy!

Thank you JJ for keeping us updated on Gerry!

Man, that scene got me all hot and bothered!
Word has it that some people were caught masturbating during that scene in the movie theaters. Can’t blame them though, I can totally understand why ;)

Boopboopteedo @ 03/17/2007 at 1:54 am

Click it to make it bigger, the pic, not his butt!

Greeks like fresh air. So do I.

SweetIntoxication @ 03/17/2007 at 6:04 am

That is one HOT movie! And Gerard is one very HOT man!

Yes, that was a good scene. *wink*

canuckistani @ 03/17/2007 at 12:20 pm

I’m tongue-tied, the man makes me lose my ability to think straight. Mmmmm.

I see a lot of you are just now becoming familiar with GJB. Well I want to welcome everyone to my long time obsession. Someone (I’m too lazy to scroll up to find out who) asked about Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life…indeed, he played Terry Sheridan. I wanted to mention a couple other movies you might not have been aware of…

Dracula 2000, yeah thats right, he was Dracula!! Like I needed another reason to think vampires are hot.
Dear Frankie
Reign of Fire
Timeline, not the greatest movie ever but he looses his shirt at least
007:Tomorrow Never Dies, a very small part
Beowulf & Grendel, i wouldn’t watch this unless you like the story of Beowulf, it could be extremely boring otherwise, but i love it

Check out his imdb.com profile if you want to see a full list of his movies and TV shows.

european trash @ 03/17/2007 at 3:11 pm

Typical prude americansky article. Where the hell can you see his but? In europe no media would put out such irrelevant articels with such weak proofs.

My good you guys who live in the bible belt are so ridiculous. Now go all to your priest and confess.

just wanted to add that his first movie Mrs. Brown was good as well. It can be hard to find but my local blockbuster has a copy. Enjoy ladies….and I’m sure there are a few gentlemen drooling as well.

that whole movie is a total TURN ON!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All