Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina Jolie talked with Ho Chi Minh City’s Law newspaper:

“I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother. Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I’m very worried about that. I would like to say I’m sorry for bringing this into Pax‘s life. Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?”

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All

vicki— OK, why don’t you go to this link to meet Jared and Audrey :lol:

My thought is that she said those things as part of the application process. Of course, she needs to present herself in a way to show she will be able to take care of the child. It doesn’t help to tell the authority that she has films lined up to do.

Also, as they had said that Vietneses law does not allow unmarried couple to adopt, it won’t help her application either, for her to bring Brad with her to pick up the child. She’s showing the authority that she’s a single mother, thus elegible to adopt. Why bring Brad along at this point to casue any complication.

Wow! Jennifer moves to Broadway how sad for her idols. Sad , sad and Disappointment

voice

“to the left, to the left”

ps. By “application process”, I don’t mean just the filing out of papers and submitting them. The whole process ends, as I used the word, when the child is back in the U.S., after all the stamps and approvals have been obtained.

Get Over It @ 03/16/2007 at 12:48 pm

bluemoon Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:25 pm – flag comment

JoliePitt Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:26 pm – flag comment

They are just going about it the wrong way. I suspect it was the director of the Orphanage who spoke to US weekly. Pax (Sang at the time) name was given to the local media before Angie could take him into her care. Did you also notice that when she arrived at the Orphanage there were razzis inside the gated area and you can clearly see the director talking to the media. Its just not right. He is enjoying the attention too much from what we have seen of him soo far.

The picture of him holding Pax in one arm and holding a camera in the other just kills me eveytime i see it. LOL

I’m going to repost this Hugh Jackman quote for those who may have missed it.

“We’re still trying to have our own children,” Jackman says. “But we’ve always known there’s a need for mixed-race adoption. What’s the point of queuing up for a blond, blue-eyed kid? Adoption, in the best sense of the word, means that regardless of physical or background traits, you’re willing to take on that child and assimilate him into your family and community.”

******************************’

It’s true! What is the point of waiting in line for years, for a North American kid that everyone wants anyway?! It’s great when anyone adopts from anywhere, whether it’s here or abroad, but why wait in line (‘queud up’, like waiting for a book at the library) for years here, when millions of eligible, wonderful kids are dying every year internationaly?!

ooo Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:47 pm – flag comment
voice

“to the left, to the left”
================================
LOL – That’s a good one.

Hiya everyone— I know this is off the topic but I love seeing this slide show (sorry it was too many threads ago, don’t know who to thank, my apologies) anywho, Brad and Shi at the set of BB, just love it… Many thanks to who provided the link ;-)

guli, thank you.

isitreallythatserious? @ 03/16/2007 at 12:51 pm

AngieFanInTokyo Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:39 pm – flag comment
Credits to alaina alexie
————————
Thanks for reposting this one. I love how much thought Angelina and Brad (maybe Maddox too) puts into their childrens names. It will make for great stories to tell when they are older.

Amaya- I’m so excited. Jammy is going to have a cyber-playmate. My mom just told me about a neighbor who has an extra 6 month old japanese chin chin and we are going to go get him. We agreed to name him Pax, isn’t that cute!!! I’m going to go see him soon and maybe bring him home too. :)

Thanks Jared.

I don’t think Angie is saying she will never do films again but the children are her main focus at this time. Which as it should be.

A lot moms take time off when there is a new addition to the family and once everything is okay go back to work in some form.

Also, if anyone think Angie will give up her UN work them that’s just crazy. A W*O*M*A*N wears many hats and have been doing it since the beginning of time.

Get Over It Says:
March 16th, 2007 at 12:48 pm – flag comment

============================================
that is just SAD!!!!!!

Passing Through @ 03/16/2007 at 12:56 pm

I’m gonna get an early start on NEXT WEEK’S tab report…

Angie says she’ll be a “stay-at-home-mom”…the tabs will say that Brad FORCED her to stay home…

#
JoliePitt Says:
March 16th, 2007 at 12:26 pm – flag comment

Get Over It Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:16 pm – flag comment
Now Angelina’s passport photo is on TMZ. Can’t the officials in Vietnam keep anything private. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM.
TOO MUCH INFO.
=========================================
this is TOO MUCH. don’t they have a confidential thing between angie and the vietnam agency? i am getting the impression that vietnamese government is milking the situation…..THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!!!!
—————–

So wrong but i like the pic.

guli Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:42 pm – flag comment
vicki— OK, why don’t you go to this link to meet Jared and Audrey
=============================================
Thank you GULI. I’ve been trying to picture JJ and Audrey myself!:) asian rocks on!:)

well said lady g, i think women should be supportive of one another. the point is that a woman should have choices and that if at this time she chooses to stay with the kids is great. i agree that a real woman can do many things and she will still do just that.

JoliePitt @ 03/16/2007 at 1:02 pm

Passing Through Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:56 pm – flag comment
I’m gonna get an early start on NEXT WEEK’S tab report…

======================================
why, do i get the impressioned that i will hear a lot of this too next week?????? i’d tell ya, this media and tabloid thing is frustrating!!!!

JoliePitt Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:26 pm – flag comment
Get Over It Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:16 pm – flag comment
TOO MUCH INFO.
=========================================

=====================================================

I agree and if Vietnamese government isn’t careful they will lose in the end. All these leaks will turn off potential clients that want to adopt.

It’s sad how this is being carried out and how it will affect Pax and MZS too!

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/16/2007 at 1:03 pm

Why is Angelina even still acting??

She should just quit, not like she cares about Hollywood any ways, Her life seems a lot bigger than making films. Brad has a million projects lined up, both are super duper rich, it seems pointless.

I cant see Ange being a stay home mom for to long, she’s a go-getter. [hustler]

Kirtsen Dunst won female of the year and what movies has she done._ won the same award publicist is working hard.Does he have to buy everything.

I love how all the fans instantly welcomed Pax and all………he’s adorable!!!

Congrats again to the whole family!! Mad must be pretty darn happy :)

Passing Through Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:56 pm – flag comment
I’m gonna get an early start on NEXT WEEK’S tab report…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
Oh, PT – I can’t wait for next weeks…. let’s see how they can spin what should be nothing but a happy story (except for maybe how X is coping), which they can parlay into she has to move out of LA and back to NY in order to survive???

JoliePitt @ 03/16/2007 at 1:11 pm

ooo Says:
March 16th, 2007 at 12:41 pm – flag comment

and meet new people that’s what she SAID, can you believe it?
=================================================
meet new people?!!! if anything, it’s because she’s looking for work to get her busy!!!!!!! THAT’S JUST WHAT I THINK!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All