Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina Jolie talked with Ho Chi Minh City’s Law newspaper:

“I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother. Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I’m very worried about that. I would like to say I’m sorry for bringing this into Pax‘s life. Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?”

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All

It’s only a matter of time until Brad falls for his next co-star and Angelina is left to take care of all those kids.

JoliePitt @ 03/16/2007 at 1:15 pm

Maritza Says:
March 16th, 2007 at 1:14 pm – flag comment
============================================
LOOOL. yeah, nice try!:) keep trying!

guli- thanks for re-posting the brad/shiloh pics. love them. I love how shiloh is staring at the grahm cracker. :lol:

Oh Please @ 03/16/2007 at 1:18 pm

Maritza Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 1:14 pm – flag comment

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jennifer why don’t you post with your name?

He left you because of you. Own it.

Angelina Jolie will come back to Vietnam (From Souljolie)

Q: What do you think about Vietnam?

- I’ve always loved your country since it is also part of the world. It feels like home during my visit to Southeast Asia. I’d love to visit Hanoi (capital of Vietnam) and take my children to the beaches. I’ve heard that Vietnam has many great beaches.

Q: Why do you adopt children even though you have your own child (biologically)?

- Ever since i was young, i’ve wanted to adopt children. Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?

Q: Your new adoption is currently under the spotlight. What problems will arise from the adoption of your son, Pax Thien Jolie?

- I’m just concerned about the fact that Pax is only 3 years old and he has had to live in an orphanage during his childhood. Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I’m very worried about that. I would like to say I’m sorry for bringing this into Pax’s life.

Q: What has been going on with your life?

- I’m taking some time off from acting and I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I’m very proud and happy to be their mother.

Q: Will you let Pax learn in Vietnamese or English?

- At this time, he can only speak Vietnamese. Therefore, we’ll have to learn each other’s language. We will come back to Vietnam. I’ll try my best to learn more about your culture and see what i can help with.

Q: Being a UN’s Good Will Ambassador, what do you wish for the world?

- I wish the best for our children’s education system. Children will develop naturally having all their rights. We also have to repect different cultures in the world.

(Ho Chi Minh City Law Newspaper)

I am so happy for the J-P that Angie could afford to be a stay-home mom for a while. She has nothing to prove anymore as an actress. She has got the highest awards, she has done drama, comedy, thrillers, animation, action movies. She has shot movies all over the world, has made friends with the most respected actors/actresses in the industry. It’s good to take time to enjoy her kids when they are at the cutest phase of life. There is nothing more endearing then seeing a little baby smiles at you when he/she wakes up in the morning. No money or fame can make up for those moments. Take time to enjoy them B&A. They grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new son.

Good morning everyone, JJ thank you for 4 new threads ( you’re ROCK).

Best wishes to the Jolie-Pitt family. Pax Thien= Peaceful Sky…wow, great name.

thanks jj and audrey!!!

jared, you really look like PAX…..that’s you as a 3 years old baby…. :lol:

good morning/afternoon/evenin/ to all BAMPZS fans and wave to my kababayan…

bbl….

To #71. Angelina won’t stop acting. She got the acting bug from her Mom. It would be a shame to retire her versatile talent, and I’m sure acting in some way, it is a tribute to Marcheline. Plus she said that it funds her charity work.

prez Says
++++++++
Thanks for posting the interview :D

sheryll/sh3ll @ 03/16/2007 at 1:24 pm

out of topic…
so funny,perez has a thread saying kiki buys an award!!! bwahahaha…huvane magis hands is working again.

Katherine Says:

*I believe it would rhyme with Max. ;)

Mimi Says:
Please kindly read what the BAMPZS fans have already stated from previous threads to educate yourself. Your phobias are UNFOUNDED.
There will be adjustments, BUT Pax will make adjust much sooner and better than you will. Give the JP’s credit. They are intellectual people.

While I think it’s a very good thing that Angelina’s giving this boy a stable home and loving family, I still disagree with her decision of changing his name. I think that at three-years old, he would be already accustomed to responding to his designated name, and changing it would make it more confusing to him. It’s not necessarily a bad thing that she did, but it does make things a bit more difficult. If changing his name was essential, she probably should have Americanized it instead. As an Taiwanese-American, I have had my name changed at about that age, but only to make it more available in the English language. I mean, I know that Pax-Thien will grow over it, but still…
Before y’all get on me for being a “hater” and whatnot, I’m not saying that she’s evil for doing that, just that I’m not sure that it’s the right decision for the child. I wish Pax-Thien happiness in his new home and family. I’m sure that Brad will enjoy and love this new addition to the clan despite his inability to be there at his welcome.

sheryll/sh3ll @ 03/16/2007 at 1:25 pm

i mean huvane’s magic…sorry for the typo

Paula the Crotch @ 03/16/2007 at 1:26 pm

Maritza Says:
March 16th, 2007 at 1:14 pm – flag comment
*******************************************************************
You are a tool. Plain and simple.

I am sure Angelina would be wonderful as a single mother but at the moment she is with brad. So suck it, bustah!

ANGIE DOEN”T HAS PROBLEM FIND ANY MAN WHEN SHE WANTS CONTARILY AS YOUR IDOL NO MAN WANTS HER .ANGIE HAD ALREADY WON A OSCAR ,SHE GOT EVERYTING A WOMAN WANTS IN HER LIFE.LOSER GO AWAY, BROADWAY STAR AND TV STAR.

Angelina Jolie will come back to Vietnam (From Souljolie)

Q: What do you think about Vietnam?

Q: What has been going on with your life?

Q: Will you let Pax learn in Vietnamese or English?

Q: Being a UN’s Good Will Ambassador, what do you wish for the world?

(Ho Chi Minh City Law Newspaper)

———
I get a single mom vibe. Finally she got rid of Brad

susie– i like the one picture when both Brad and Shi are eye-balling the cracker LMAO, do you know the one I’m talking about…

Oh Please @ 03/16/2007 at 1:31 pm

mmm Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 1:30 pm – flag comment

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

ROTFLMAO! Then she better get back to their home and get those girls cause they’re with their dad.

bluemoon Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 1:31 pm – flag comment
Brad’s pic on People, he looks so Hot! http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20014885,00.html

————————————————————————
The word HOT can’t describe him anymore.He is just Hotter than Hot!He is Fire!!

Oh Please @ 03/16/2007 at 1:35 pm

clinker Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 1:31 pm – flag comment

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At least she’s got one.

Rachel, I mean Aniston, is never going to win one playing Rachel.

BLESS YOUR HEART ANGELINA JOLIE!

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/16/2007 at 1:35 pm

To [#84]

Does Angelina really need to make movies to fund her charities, cant her name alone can do that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 79 » Show All