Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina Jolie talked with Ho Chi Minh City’s Law newspaper:

“I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother. Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I’m very worried about that. I would like to say I’m sorry for bringing this into Pax‘s life. Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?”

Getty
  • Heather Morris reveals the Glee song that used to make her cringe - US Weekly
  • How much will Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna get for their baby's first pics? - TMZ
  • Johnny Depp's alleged friend thinks Amber Heard is lying - Gossip Cop
  • Lea Michele and her boyfriend were seen on a date night - Just Jared Jr
  • Here's your first look at Fast 8 - Radar
  • This Justin Bieber selfie leaves little to the imagination - Huffington Post
  • Mariah Carey shows her assets in a sheer dress - Lainey Gossip
  • This Ghostbusters star has something to say to critics - The Hollywood Reporter
  • LAM

Pax is pronounced as Paz or Pas. The x in Latin is silent. Brad was not able to go with Angie because his contract with the Benjamin Button movie restricts the deadline to finish the movie on time. Remember, he lost some time when he had to fly back to L.A. from NOLA when Angie’s mom passed away? I will miss Angie in films though if she stays home. She is such a talented actress.

• JoliePitt

Pax is cute. Okie, I am not favoring toward any of the kids in the Jolie-Pitt and I think they are all cute and adorable! The girls are especially so cute and I am sure they are going to be hot babes when they are older. Both Mad and Pax are cute. When I look at Mad, I find him looking cuter and cuter! When I look at Pax, he’s cute the first glance, but the longer I look at him , I don’t find him staying cute. Maybe, it’s just me!:)

• please

Please delete “keeping it real.” Enough is enough.

• Oh Please

Keeping it real;

You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.

Living in the past because it was the best time of your life isn’t healthy. Pet.

And you know that she meant she can’t wait until it opens in Japan because Babel will hit the 150 million dollar mark when it does.

Oops. That’s to big a number for you though isn’t it. You can’t count that many zeroes and you’ll never see that kind of money.

• Isabelle II

She has some movies coming up to make, will she just drop out?

• please

Please read what she said, she’s not dropping out of movies, she’s going to stay home and be available until the kids are well adjusted.

• JoliePitt

153
    Keeping it real Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:47 pm – flag comment
    =========================================
    don’t be stupid and jump into assumptions! the only short minded person here is YOU! people have reason (s) for asking or hoping for something to happen or not to happen! if you’re not sure of my intention (s), you should ask for clarification!!!! did it ever occurr to your “only stay in the box” mind that I can’t wait to open in Japan so the gross will sky rocket????????

you name yourself as “keeping it real”, but you totally contradict yourself. PATHETIC!

• Jan

Elizabeth
    The correct pronunciation of his name is : PACKS TEE-IN with emphasis on the IN. I used to teach English to Vietnamese children.

• Lady G

149
    raqchel Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:35 pm – flag comment
    Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Saves Fashion Label **.John
    Submitted by frillr on Fri, 2007-03-16 18:42. Angelina Jolie | **.John

Beauty Angelina Jolie, has successfully revamping the fashion label **.John since becoming shareholder of the company in 2006

Jolie, who will model in the autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, is said to have been a key factor in the rejuvenation of the label, now worth over £200 million.
    =====================================================

Thanks for posting this Raqchel!!!!

Once again the nay-sayers were wrong again. All these bitter pills they have to shallow must be killing them. LOL

I loved the dress she wore to the GG’s because it reminded me old Hollywood and I love every minute of her walking the red carpet in it.

• Izzie

For all those “worried about the name change” people, do you really think that Madonna’s newest little sweetheart didn’t have his name changed, or was David the name he was given as baby? Just wonderin’….cuz, if not, let’s hear a roll for the same old DOUBLE STANDARD!

Is David a common first name in Mulawi? Hmmmmm.

• guli

leetle UN Says: — Hey it’s up to you folks when, JMHO it should be when they are all together as a family, but I’ll go along with everyone elses decision…

well Raqchel long time no here and you do have a great link to ST John link …I’ll take any great links to my favorite BAMPZS family as long as they are from good sources with links as opposed to an insider said etc or ragz worst of all from the haters;-)….

Meli thnaks for the link….BRB… need to pick up my daughter… have fun and ignore the ding-dongs who are desperate and foaming at the mouth… :lol:

• Meli

156
    Isabelle II Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:52 pm – flag comment
    She has some movies coming up to make, will she just drop out?

————————————————————————
    The only movie that she’s going to make this year,is Atlas Shrugged.A Mighty Heart and Beowulf have finished shooting.I think that what she means is that she won’t make more this year,not that she will drop out of anything.She is just going to slow down for a while.It’s ok,daddy will work to bring money home.

• Lady G

156
    Isabelle II Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:52 pm – flag comment
    She has some movies coming up to make, will she just drop out?
    =====================================================

Angie is just saying, she will take some time off, thus 2007. She has no commitment for the rest of the year. Only other thing is promoting her AMH and Beowulf, which should take that much time away from the family, IMO.

The other movies are on tap for 2008….

Atlas Shrugged (2008) (announced) …. Dagny Taggart
    The Changeling (2008) (pre-production) (in talks)

• Hiya

Another New Thread!

• Meli

164
    Lady G Says:
    ————————————————-
    You are right,Atlas Shrugged is announced for 2008 and not for this year as I wrote above.So the only thing that she has to do this year is to promote A Mighty Heart and Beowulf.

• silly

158
    JoliePitt Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:55 pm – flag comment
    153
    Keeping it real Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:47 pm – flag comment
    =========================================
    don’t be stupid and jump into assumptions

——–
    JoliePItt …Keeping it real is stupid and always jumps to assumptions. So can just assume that if you read any of her post.

• piper, with a low

160
    Lady G Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:56 pm – flag comment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved that dress too, especially the color. Although I felt that her wearing gray was a good omen, I was surprised at how pretty gray could be. It’s was even funnier when in subsequent award shows, other actresses don that shade of gray, despite E shouting that Jessica Biel’s gray aka Hilary Swank from several years ago, was better. But they were in the ‘bash Angelina’ mode back then.

• Keeping it real

155
    Oh Please Says:

Are those zeros going into your bank account? Oh now I get it, you are all are zeros so you like to count them. Gotcha!

Funny posts are how much you all love Mickey now too, LOL! Is he going to be so beautiful too? Please, if anyone else nameed their child PAX and did what AJ has done, you freaks of nature would be all over it. Not one of you have an original idea, thought or feeling in your head. I am sure if Angie took out an entire village … all of you would be like “awww there was no need for all those kids anyway, angie is god she knows what she is doing”

TTFN

• JoliePitt

it’s good that angie is taking time off half of 2007 to bond with Pax and the rest of the kids. daddy can bring in the cash for year 2007!:)

• ohh

#
    159
    Jan Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:55 pm – flag comment

Elizabeth
    ====

Thanks ! I was wondering how to pronounce Thien.

• CLINIQUA

guli Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:23 pm – flag comment
    Thanks Jared and Audrey for the very many great threads. We love you, aprreciate you and have a wonderful weekend

OK, this one is from preggyjolie (Krystal) again, I’m sure you’ve seen it, but just seeing them so much in love puts a smile on my face, plus I love “journey” and all their songs…

——————————

That was great, thanks for sharing preggy’s vid, guli — I love how preggy ended and opened with Angie palming Brad’s booty. LMAO

Still laughing over Chris Rock saying AJ has a little black in her (re lips) so she should do fine with her african babies – love me some Chris!

…and finally, remember the haters that were squawking about AJ jurting St John (so they THOUGHT) last year…BAHAHA, thanks for this info below raqchel (#149) — oh man, it’s a really great time to gloat – I am sooooo looking forward to her new ads too, the others were STUNNING….my fondest wish is to see her modeling a new maternity line from them….whooohooo…suck on it HATERZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

Ahahahahahahah!!

Angelina Jolie Saves Fashion Label S.t.John
    Submitted by frillr on Fri, 2007-03-16 18:42. Angelina Jolie | S.t.John

Beauty Angelina Jolie, has successfully revamping the fashion label S.t.John since becoming shareholder of the company in 2006

Jolie, who will model in the autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, is said to have been a key factor in the rejuvenation of the label, now worth over £200 million,

“Angelina is definitely part of that creative team and I’m proud to be a part of it too,” added Kelly. “We lost our way for a while with the product. We’ve got the business back on track. Things are proceeding really well,” said **. John chairman Jim Kelley .

• Moroccan

well i wish all of the jolie pitt familly good luck such a shame angelina will be a stay at home mom.. she is a great actress, but i guess her kids will need her more then we do right now.

• Keeping it real

158
    JoliePitt Says:

Did you just say PAX is not going to stay cute? WOW .. what will happen then? Will she give him back? Tsk tsk .. nasty lady you are

• Oh Please

169
    Keeping it real Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:09 pm – flag comment

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If we’re keeping it real, why don’t I just call you by your true name. Hey ritzygal.

• ohh

Keeping it real is so odd.

• bluemoon

161
    Izzie
    ++++++++
    His name was alredy David.

• JoliePitt

174
    Keeping it real Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:12 pm – flag comment
    ======================================
    once again, you’re assuming!!!

• piper, with a low

Hmm…

TTFN usually implies going away for a while.

Silly me, I thought you would leave for more than 3 minutes!

Bobble-headed freak!!

• silly

176
    ohh Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:13 pm – flag comment
    Keeping it real is so odd.

and pathetic

• Keeping it real

Ohh? compared to the brag hags? hmmm .. btw who is this ritzgal? I think i can relate to her? How come I never see her name but all refer to her?

• Mrs. Smith

Countless moms, the world over, take time off when there is a new addition to the family, adoption or biological. And these are moms who do not make multimillions per year. I certainly did, for each of my children, and never did go back to full time as they are still too young. So it’s really no stretch to realize that all these rediculous headlines we will most likely see, will be just for SENSATIONALISM!!!

I applaud Angie wholeheartedly for her actions, and can’t wait for the JP clan to reunite with their new addition.

• JoliePitt

180
    silly Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:20 pm – flag comment
    176
    ohh Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:13 pm – flag comment
    Keeping it real is so odd.

and pathetic

——-
    …..and stupid

• Oh Please

181
    Keeping it real Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:20 pm – flag comment

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You should know who she is. You look at her everytime you look in the mirror. I’m sorry.

It’s always so funny when people start losing it a little bit, they start calling people names.

Going, going, gone.

And what a liar you are. You didn’t leave for now.

• susie

Izzie- David was his name.

• http://justjared bermy girl

Celebrate good times, c’mon!! Guli, when are we going to celebrate? I’ll be in Jamaica after the 24th and although I’ll be checking in, it won’t be that often.

CMAR – did you ask Jared to send your email? Haven’t received it.

I keep thinking of that sweet little boy with his new family and his bright future and his talented, sexy parents, who will probably start baby making the old fashioned way. Spring is in the air – let’s celebrate BAMPZS fans!

• Keeping it real

179
    piper, with a low Says:

Couldnt resist .. you guys are addicting! Pathetic, right I am pretending that I love ppl that dont know who I am or even care who I am? Going on and on … rest assured no gives crap what you think? being a crabby B__ is part of all you freaks charm.

• AngieRocksBigTime

Why Brad is not with Angie is between them, none of our business. All that counts is that Angie is happy to gain a new son and a little boy has gained a good mother.

• Oh Please

187
    Keeping it real Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:24 pm – flag comment

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Touchy, touchy.

People are on a gossip blog about celebrities.

You’re here why?

• JoliePitt

187
    Keeping it real Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:24 pm – flag comment
    ===================================
    you’re still here? you’re addicting to the BAMPZS family and us the fans! the only pathetic and addicted fan is YOU!

• Keeping it real

Have a JP filled wkend … most normal ppl are out enjoy their wkends with real ppl TTFN

• Websurfer

and, you????

• JoliePitt

keeping it real, go have your fun weekend AND let us live our lives. don’t tell us what we should or shouldn’t do. we don’t need your approval. if i continue to see you post here, it suffices that you contradict yourself and you’re nothing more, but a LONELY individual who needs and looking for attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Websurfer

Hahahaha!! Keep on Keepin delusional!!! Haaahaaahaaa!!!

Thanks for the laughs!!! Buh-bye!!

~Websurfer

• Oh Please

192
    Websurfer Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:31 pm – flag comment

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Websurfer, it’s already been established that Keeping it real/ritzygal isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. She doesn’t get the irony.

• Websurfer

Yeah, oh please. Not sharp at all – maRITZa = RITZygirl.

~Websurfer

• Izzie

185
    susie Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:23 pm – flag comment
    Izzie- David was his name.
    177
    bluemoon Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:17 pm – flag comment
    161
    Izzie
    ++++++++
    His name was alredy David.
    +++++++++++++++++++++=
    Thanks to both of you. I guess that was some real dumb a$$ ignorance showing through on my part.

Well, I really like Pax’s name and thanks to those who have helped with pronounciation of it.

• http://justjared bermy girl

Glass half full / Glass half empty?

Bampzs fans – ours is overflowing. Let’s forget dialoguing with these delusional sourpusses and celebrate!!

What are we celebrating? Life, romance, a new beginning, a bright future, generosity, beauty, childhood, family.

• Mondo Bongo!

149 ~~~ Raqchel

thanks for your post!!!
    ===================

guli ~~~

thanks for the videos!!! they break up the static!!!
    ===================================

JoliePitt ~~~

girl you started out you day with good intentions saying
    you will not let the trolls get to you today, hahaha ~ yeah
    hard i know, but you keep them up on their toes ~ lol

• Websurfer

I’m on the Signbook thread – not treading any further unless it’s public pictures.

~Websurfer

• anon

I think who is posting under the user mane “Keeping It Real” should change to the user name… “Keeping It Stupid” because this user name really suits you better!!!