Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina Jolie talked with Ho Chi Minh City’s Law newspaper:

“I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother. Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I’m very worried about that. I would like to say I’m sorry for bringing this into Pax‘s life. Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?”

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All
Mr. and Mrs. Smith @ 03/16/2007 at 2:03 pm

125
Jesse Says:
March 16th, 2007 at 2:00 pm – flag comment
___________________________________________________________________

Guess what Jesse, she’ll still be in your face EVERY SINGLE DAY as a stay at home mom. :lol:

fizzy and Jesse, you’re flagged.

piper, with a low @ 03/16/2007 at 2:06 pm

Okay newbies…

When you’re posting a response to the haters do not quote the vile things that they said in your posts. Jared usually erases the original if it’s offensive; but your posts preserve the haters’ nastiness indefinitely.

Thank you!

Oh Please @ 03/16/2007 at 2:07 pm

124
fizzy Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 1:59 pm – flag comment

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jenny, is that you? I know you’ve been screaming out for Angelina to take notice of you. But, really, using her boys to do it.

She doesn’t know you exist any longer.

JoliePitt @ 03/16/2007 at 2:07 pm

129
kidi Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:04 pm – flag comment
fizzy and Jesse, you’re flagged.
=============================
fizzy and jesse been flagged by me as well :) good-bye weakest link!

isitreallythatserious? @ 03/16/2007 at 2:08 pm

Someone call the psych. ward for there is two fools lose and on the internet making ass out of themselves. Don’t worry Jesse and mmercc those meds are on the way!

Paula the Crotch @ 03/16/2007 at 2:09 pm

Sorry everyone. My bad.

Hey Fellow BAMPZSers this video says it all to me. And with all the haters running and screaming the sky is falling!

credit: PureInfatuation

Thanks piper with a low– good point, I feel like I’ve been here at JJ’s forever and I forget these points.. Thanks for the reminder..

Wish Angelina and her family happiness.
Hope they can live their lives in peace and do things they wish to do without paps and mags.

good afternoon bampzs fans.this shows that angie is dedicated to her family.may the family be bless and protected from haters

Please it is time to use the delete button instead of answering people who obviously are not doing any good to anyone. Let’s keep this place tidy.

burlygurl @ 03/16/2007 at 2:13 pm

That was not my post on the other thread – about the heroin etc…

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 03/16/2007 at 2:16 pm

Hey Fellow BAMZSPers

JoliePitt @ 03/16/2007 at 2:16 pm

Does anyone know how much “Babel” made worldwide? Wonder if it hits the 150$ million mark!

i saw angies passport photo she really is beautiful.is on tmz,but donot bother going to that blog.another thing lets try and ignor haters and keep the thread clean.there is a new pic of brad on people mag

Domestic: $34,258,891 30.1%
+ Foreign: $79,676,559 69.9%

——————————————————————————–

= Worldwide: $113,935,450

Foreign gross has not been updated and it has not opened in Japan.

Angelina Jolie
2007/03/16
Yummy mummy Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie has been voted Hollywood’s ‘yummiest mummy’.

The actress topped a poll of over 3,000 film fans, conducted by movie website http://www.pearlanddean.com, to the sexy accolade.

Angelina – who has four children, Maddox, five, Zahara, two, 10-month-old Shiloh and newly adopted Vietnamese boy Pax Thien – beat a host of other stunning Hollywood mothers to the title with around a quarter of the total vote.

Kate Winslet came second with 18 per cent of the votes, while Reese Witherspoon – who has two children, daughter Ava and son Deacon – and Cate Blanchett came third and fourth respectively.

Pearl and Dean spokesperson Kathryn Jacob wasn’t surprised sultry Angelina – whose long-term partner is Brad Pitt – topped the poll.

Jacob said: “There are some beautiful Hollywood mums in this list but Angelina Jolie’s combination of stunning looks and column inches have earned her an army of film fans.”

Other sexy star mothers who made the top ten included Katie Holmes, who has a daughter Suri with husband Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts, who is currently pregnant with her third child, and Gwyneth Paltrow, who has two children, daughter Apple and son Moses, with her Coldplay star husband Chris Martin.

Hollywood’s ‘yummiest mummy’ poll top ten:

1. Angelina Jolie 26%

2. Kate Winslet 18%

3. Reese Witherspoon 13%

4. Cate Blanchett 10%

4. Catherine Zeta-Jones 10%

6. Katie Holmes 7%

7. Demi Moore 6%

8. Julia Roberts 4%

8. Nicole Kidman 4%

10. Gwyneth Paltrow 2%

thanks for the info,she is indeed the yummiest mom.

leetle UN @ 03/16/2007 at 2:28 pm

Guli:

When does the cyber party start? Tonight, or when Pax Thien is home?

b Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 11:59 am – flag comment
just been released that she has 4 committments this year–3 movies and promo tour for a 4th–can you do that by staying home??

———————-

I don’t get why people are always misconstruing what she’s saying; she said “I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life,” she doesn’t say she will ‘be a stay-at-home Mom’ as a career choice…she doesn’t even USE “stay at home mom,” AT ALL. She’s just saying what she plans to do right now (“I will stay at home to help Pax adjust…”). Sheesh.

New pic of Pax,I think it’s from inside the orphanage the day Angie took him.

More on 17online.

JoliePitt @ 03/16/2007 at 2:32 pm

142
tabloids Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:20 pm – flag comment
Domestic: $34,258,891 30.1%
+ Foreign: $79,676,559 69.9%

——————————————————————————–

= Worldwide: $113,935,450

Foreign gross has not been updated and it has not opened in Japan.
=====================================
thank you so much tabloid. i can’t wait, until it opens in japan.

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Saves Fashion Label St.John
Submitted by frillr on Fri, 2007-03-16 18:42. Angelina Jolie | St.John

Beauty Angelina Jolie, has successfully revamping the fashion label St.John since becoming shareholder of the company in 2006

Jolie, who will model in the autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, is said to have been a key factor in the rejuvenation of the label, now worth over £200 million,

“Angelina is definitely part of that creative team and I’m proud to be a part of it too,” added Kelly. “We lost our way for a while with the product. We’ve got the business back on track. Things are proceeding really well,” said St. John chairman Jim Kelley .

St.John chairmen Jim Kelley summed up recent events, “We lost our way for a while with the product. We’ve got the business back on track. Things are proceeding really well”.

Kelly Gray, daughter of St. John founders Robert and Marie Gray and former creative director, announced that she is rejoining St. John this week.

“What I missed most about St. John was not working with my father. He trained me from when I started there, from when I was 12 over my summer vacations until I became creative director and president more than two decades later,” she said recently. “I am excited to be back as a creative consultant. And no, I’m not going to be back in the ads,” she told WWD

Kelly’s mother Marie, co-founder and former head designer, Bruce Fetter, former co-president and chief operating officer and former designer Maria Lopez will also return

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All