Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom

Angelina Jolie talked with Ho Chi Minh City’s Law newspaper:

“I will stay at home to help Pax adjust to his new life. I have four children and caring for them is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am very proud and happy to be their mother. Photographs and press coverage will make him upset. I’m very worried about that. I would like to say I’m sorry for bringing this into Pax‘s life. Everyone would agree that children need to have a family. I have the ability to help children fulfill that desire. Why should I say no?”

Getty
  • Adam Goldberg expecting baby with girlfriend Roxanne Daner- US Weekly
  • Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran flipped their relationship back to on- TMZ
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies set to win post-Christmas box office- Gossip Cop
  • R5 celebrates the holidays with hockey and snow- Just Jared Jr
  • 40 most shocking moments of television in 2014- Entertainment Weekly
  • Hollywood's most influential costume designer vies for another Oscar nod- Huffington Post
  • The Entourage movie is just around the corner- Lainey Gossip
  • Could Nightcrawler be the Crash of this season?- The Hollywood Reporter

218 Responses to “Angelina: I'll Be a Stay-at-Home Mom”

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All

1. 151
    LAM Says:

Pax is pronounced as Paz or Pas. The x in Latin is silent. Brad was not able to go with Angie because his contract with the Benjamin Button movie restricts the deadline to finish the movie on time. Remember, he lost some time when he had to fly back to L.A. from NOLA when Angie’s mom passed away? I will miss Angie in films though if she stays home. She is such a talented actress.

2. 152
    JoliePitt Says:

Pax is cute. Okie, I am not favoring toward any of the kids in the Jolie-Pitt and I think they are all cute and adorable! The girls are especially so cute and I am sure they are going to be hot babes when they are older. Both Mad and Pax are cute. When I look at Mad, I find him looking cuter and cuter! When I look at Pax, he’s cute the first glance, but the longer I look at him , I don’t find him staying cute. Maybe, it’s just me!:)

3. 153
    please Says:

Please delete “keeping it real.” Enough is enough.

4. 154
    Oh Please Says:

Keeping it real;

You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.

Living in the past because it was the best time of your life isn’t healthy. Pet.

And you know that she meant she can’t wait until it opens in Japan because Babel will hit the 150 million dollar mark when it does.

Oops. That’s to big a number for you though isn’t it. You can’t count that many zeroes and you’ll never see that kind of money.

5. 155
    Isabelle II Says:

She has some movies coming up to make, will she just drop out?

6. 156
    please Says:

Please read what she said, she’s not dropping out of movies, she’s going to stay home and be available until the kids are well adjusted.

7. 157
    JoliePitt Says:

153
    Keeping it real Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:47 pm – flag comment
    =========================================
    don’t be stupid and jump into assumptions! the only short minded person here is YOU! people have reason (s) for asking or hoping for something to happen or not to happen! if you’re not sure of my intention (s), you should ask for clarification!!!! did it ever occurr to your “only stay in the box” mind that I can’t wait to open in Japan so the gross will sky rocket????????

you name yourself as “keeping it real”, but you totally contradict yourself. PATHETIC!

8. 158
    Jan Says:

Elizabeth
    The correct pronunciation of his name is : PACKS TEE-IN with emphasis on the IN. I used to teach English to Vietnamese children.

9. 159
    Lady G Says:

149
    raqchel Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:35 pm – flag comment
    Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Saves Fashion Label **.John
    Submitted by frillr on Fri, 2007-03-16 18:42. Angelina Jolie | **.John

Beauty Angelina Jolie, has successfully revamping the fashion label **.John since becoming shareholder of the company in 2006

Jolie, who will model in the autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, is said to have been a key factor in the rejuvenation of the label, now worth over £200 million.
    =====================================================

Thanks for posting this Raqchel!!!!

Once again the nay-sayers were wrong again. All these bitter pills they have to shallow must be killing them. LOL

I loved the dress she wore to the GG’s because it reminded me old Hollywood and I love every minute of her walking the red carpet in it.

10. 160
    Izzie Says:

For all those “worried about the name change” people, do you really think that Madonna’s newest little sweetheart didn’t have his name changed, or was David the name he was given as baby? Just wonderin’….cuz, if not, let’s hear a roll for the same old DOUBLE STANDARD!

Is David a common first name in Mulawi? Hmmmmm.

11. 161
    guli Says:

leetle UN Says: — Hey it’s up to you folks when, JMHO it should be when they are all together as a family, but I’ll go along with everyone elses decision…

well Raqchel long time no here and you do have a great link to ST John link …I’ll take any great links to my favorite BAMPZS family as long as they are from good sources with links as opposed to an insider said etc or ragz worst of all from the haters;-)….

Meli thnaks for the link….BRB… need to pick up my daughter… have fun and ignore the ding-dongs who are desperate and foaming at the mouth… :lol:

12. 162
    Meli Says:

156
    Isabelle II Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:52 pm – flag comment
    She has some movies coming up to make, will she just drop out?

————————————————————————
    The only movie that she’s going to make this year,is Atlas Shrugged.A Mighty Heart and Beowulf have finished shooting.I think that what she means is that she won’t make more this year,not that she will drop out of anything.She is just going to slow down for a while.It’s ok,daddy will work to bring money home.

13. 163
    Lady G Says:

156
    Isabelle II Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:52 pm – flag comment
    She has some movies coming up to make, will she just drop out?
    =====================================================

Angie is just saying, she will take some time off, thus 2007. She has no commitment for the rest of the year. Only other thing is promoting her AMH and Beowulf, which should take that much time away from the family, IMO.

The other movies are on tap for 2008….

Atlas Shrugged (2008) (announced) …. Dagny Taggart
    The Changeling (2008) (pre-production) (in talks)

14. 164
    Hiya Says:

Another New Thread!

15. 165
    Meli Says:

164
    Lady G Says:
    ————————————————-
    You are right,Atlas Shrugged is announced for 2008 and not for this year as I wrote above.So the only thing that she has to do this year is to promote A Mighty Heart and Beowulf.

16. 166
    silly Says:

158
    JoliePitt Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:55 pm – flag comment
    153
    Keeping it real Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:47 pm – flag comment
    =========================================
    don’t be stupid and jump into assumptions

——–
    JoliePItt …Keeping it real is stupid and always jumps to assumptions. So can just assume that if you read any of her post.

17. 167
    piper, with a low Says:

160
    Lady G Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 2:56 pm – flag comment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I loved that dress too, especially the color. Although I felt that her wearing gray was a good omen, I was surprised at how pretty gray could be. It’s was even funnier when in subsequent award shows, other actresses don that shade of gray, despite E shouting that Jessica Biel’s gray aka Hilary Swank from several years ago, was better. But they were in the ‘bash Angelina’ mode back then.

18. 168
    Keeping it real Says:

155
    Oh Please Says:

Are those zeros going into your bank account? Oh now I get it, you are all are zeros so you like to count them. Gotcha!

Funny posts are how much you all love Mickey now too, LOL! Is he going to be so beautiful too? Please, if anyone else nameed their child PAX and did what AJ has done, you freaks of nature would be all over it. Not one of you have an original idea, thought or feeling in your head. I am sure if Angie took out an entire village … all of you would be like “awww there was no need for all those kids anyway, angie is god she knows what she is doing”

TTFN

19. 169
    JoliePitt Says:

it’s good that angie is taking time off half of 2007 to bond with Pax and the rest of the kids. daddy can bring in the cash for year 2007!:)

20. 170
    ohh Says:

#
    159
    Jan Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:55 pm – flag comment

Elizabeth
    ====

Thanks ! I was wondering how to pronounce Thien.

21. 171
    CLINIQUA Says:

guli Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 12:23 pm – flag comment
    Thanks Jared and Audrey for the very many great threads. We love you, aprreciate you and have a wonderful weekend

OK, this one is from preggyjolie (Krystal) again, I’m sure you’ve seen it, but just seeing them so much in love puts a smile on my face, plus I love “journey” and all their songs…

——————————

That was great, thanks for sharing preggy’s vid, guli — I love how preggy ended and opened with Angie palming Brad’s booty. LMAO

Still laughing over Chris Rock saying AJ has a little black in her (re lips) so she should do fine with her african babies – love me some Chris!

…and finally, remember the haters that were squawking about AJ jurting St John (so they THOUGHT) last year…BAHAHA, thanks for this info below raqchel (#149) — oh man, it’s a really great time to gloat – I am sooooo looking forward to her new ads too, the others were STUNNING….my fondest wish is to see her modeling a new maternity line from them….whooohooo…suck on it HATERZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

Ahahahahahahah!!

Angelina Jolie Saves Fashion Label S.t.John
    Submitted by frillr on Fri, 2007-03-16 18:42. Angelina Jolie | S.t.John

Beauty Angelina Jolie, has successfully revamping the fashion label S.t.John since becoming shareholder of the company in 2006

Jolie, who will model in the autumn/winter 2007-8 campaign, is said to have been a key factor in the rejuvenation of the label, now worth over £200 million,

“Angelina is definitely part of that creative team and I’m proud to be a part of it too,” added Kelly. “We lost our way for a while with the product. We’ve got the business back on track. Things are proceeding really well,” said **. John chairman Jim Kelley .

22. 172
    Moroccan Says:

well i wish all of the jolie pitt familly good luck such a shame angelina will be a stay at home mom.. she is a great actress, but i guess her kids will need her more then we do right now.

23. 173
    Keeping it real Says:

158
    JoliePitt Says:

Did you just say PAX is not going to stay cute? WOW .. what will happen then? Will she give him back? Tsk tsk .. nasty lady you are

24. 174
    Oh Please Says:

169
    Keeping it real Says:

March 16th, 2007 at 3:09 pm – flag comment

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If we’re keeping it real, why don’t I just call you by your true name. Hey ritzygal.

25. 175
    ohh Says:

Keeping it real is so odd.

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All