Pax Thien Jolie's Birthday

Pax Thien Jolie's Birthday

Pax Thien Jolie’s birthday is 11/29/03.

According to Pax Thien Jolie ‘s actual passport issued by the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Pax was born Pham Quang Sang on November 29, 2003. Therefore, Pax is nearly 3 years and 4 months old. Mark your calendars now!

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Keeping it real @ 03/16/2007 at 3:14 pm

Gosh .. poor kid!

God bless the Jolie-Pitts.

Cute and smart!!! They said he was the smartest kid at the orphanage.

Come home to daddy!!!

adoption agency @ 03/16/2007 at 3:23 pm

“In applying to adopt 3-yr-old Pax Thien, Ms. Jolie followed the same course as all prospective adoptive parents who apply to our Vietnam program. Throughout her adoption process, which began in the summer of 2006, she has received no preferential treatment from the Vietnamese government or Adoptions From The Heart, and contrary to earlier reports, her application was not fast tracked.

Despite rumors that she chose her child, Ms. Jolie received a referral, just like any other parent adopting from Vietnam. In late 2006, she was referred a child who had been legally determined to be available for adoption and who fit within the parameters for which she had been approved to adopt. She accepted the first and only referral given to her.

In addition, we can confirm the statement given by Nguyen Van Trung, Director of Tam Binh Orphanage, that Ms. Jolie has neither made, nor promised to make, any financial contributions to his orphanage. Adoptions From The Heart celebrates the miracle of adoption with the Jolie-Pitt family, as we do with all of our clients, and wish them much joy.”

– Heidi Gonzalez, Vietnam Adoption Coordinator for Adoptions From The Heart

he’s so cute, i just don’t like that his passport is made public like this

He’s such a handsome boy.

aww what a cutie! Kudos to Angie for adopting an older child that would otherwise probably stay in that orphanage for a long time.

stumpypooh @ 03/16/2007 at 3:25 pm

Angelina is my hero

#5 I agree…and nothing on the passport’s blurred out.

I just got back from my vacation in Bangkok and Hong Kong. If I knew she was still in Vietnam I could have postpone my flight. All flights have to connect from Thailand,

WOW Pax and my oldest son Octavius share a birthday. Of course my son is older tho.

Bless the Jolie-Pitts and their awesome family!

Of course my girl Angie, ROCKS!

piper, with a low @ 03/16/2007 at 3:28 pm

Not too keen about your posting his passport, Jared, but I do appreciate all of the threads.

It’s beginning to feel like that Simpson’s Treehouse of Terror episode, when Homer sold his soul for a doughnut and he ended up in H*ll, where one of the Devil Flanders’s minions was subjecting him to ironic punishment by shoveling doughnuts down his throat; after being packing in thousands of doughnuts, Homer still says ‘More’!!

Thanks, dude!

piper, with a low @ 03/16/2007 at 3:30 pm

He’s a Sagittarius, just like Brad.

And he does resemble Brad, which is kinda weird.

what another one?!

thread, I mean.

Stacey Says:
*****
I concur + the other documents.

jeannified @ 03/16/2007 at 3:35 pm

What a total cutie!!!

jeannified Says:
*****
hey, long time no see. How are you in your neck of sd?:lol: Hope you’re having a wonderful St. Patty’s day.
bbl

Thanks JJ for another cool thread, I’m sure Little Pax have a new passport and ID already.

Websurfer @ 03/16/2007 at 4:01 pm

Guys – we should really not have these posts. I don’t care if they’re in the other sites; but we should be different.
These are their personal docs…
I’m posting in the SIGNBOOK only since that’s public

~Websurfer

All fine, but I wonder how will the child communicate with the rest of that fine family? How is he going to feel secure?

Jolie has already spoken Viet Namese to him…”no problem” she told him when he was crying. Iam sure that she has that all covered..and he is already learning English..and Maddox will lead the way.
I go to the VN nail shops. I have a guy who does my nails…his name is Bob. They take American names so that we Americans will feel comfortable with them. I respect their culture and refuse to call him Bob…I call him Bao..his real name. I think it a shame that they submerge their identity like that. I always ask their real name and then use it.
But, I think that Maddox is going to be a tad jealous..and domineering..he will be the alpha dog ….Maddox has had Brad/Dad to himself…and now must share him..
I had 4 kids in 5 yrs so look out!!!

I have to say that I am absolutely OUTRAGED at the papparRATzi’s behaviour in Vietnam and the stupid feedback I’ve read on other forums. All these so called ‘concerned’ people questioning Angie on the appropriateness of her adoption and not a peep about these thugs’ obscene behaviour. Please, I can’t be the only one who sees this irony. And by the way didn’t Angie plead with these guys to at least try to be a little more sensitive where the children are concerned? I still maintain there is a conspiricy amongst these cowards dating back to when one of their own was deservedly seized by the throat by Mickey back in India.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All