Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie carries her newly adopted son Pax Thien Jolie, 3, as she rushes to a VIP room at the Tan Son Nhat airport on Morning morning in Ho Chi Minh city, southern Vietnam.

The pair was escorted under a big umbrella held by her personal security officer Mickey Brett.

According to Us Weekly, the mother-of-four checked out of their hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at around 2 p.m. and left behind their toys to be given away to needy children.

The Oscar-winning actress and her children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh – are traveling to Hanoi, the Vietnamese capital, to complete the procedures necessary to take Pax to his new home in the United States.

Angelina is expected to meet with U.S. Embassy officials Tuesday to apply for a visa for 3-year-old Pax. Once the visa is issued, she can take him to L.A. She is expected to leave Hanoi on Wednesday.

How cute does Pax look wearing his hat backwards? What a punk. I love it!!

Is that Angelina‘s assistant Holly Goline in the bottom-left?

pax thien jolie 01
pax thien jolie 02
pax thien jolie 03
pax thien jolie 04
pax thien jolie 05

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 732 » Show All
nice picture @ 03/19/2007 at 9:49 am

You mean Maddox?

to Paul Harvey @ 03/19/2007 at 9:50 am

Brad’s mom is proud of her son and her kids.

Paul Harvey @ 03/19/2007 at 9:50 am

maxi, paxi,harry, silo,how cute……..

Love her, she is such a wonderful mother. She has the family she always wanted and God will bless her for caring for those that are in need, she is just an angel. :)

Yeah! Pax is coming home soon.

Paul Harvey @ 03/19/2007 at 9:53 am

truth Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 9:48 am – flag comment
Congratulations Pax. He has had enough time now to bond with mommmy.

enuff time already…….yea right!………..not

No shi and zahara……..They were not in the airport, are invisible ???

I love those four kids!

Even though Brad was there at the first meeting with Pax and it is an open secret that Pax is going to be Brad’s son, it would be bad form (tasteless and improper) to flaunt it, in light of the law about commom-law adoption. What happens next time an unmarried couple wants to adopt? The vietnamese govt. could not say no, as Angie and Brad would come back to haunt them. I think that’s the main reason Brad is not there. Not work. Even when you are bending the law, one can’t be too bold-faced about it. And that’s probably the main reason Brad and Angie may get married sooner, rather later, officialdom and the little embarassing maments such as this one.

it is special time for Pax, she attention thus comfortable he feel but Maddax always have thought her heart he was only time a only one

Are Zee and Shiloh with mommy or with daddy? I’m a bit confused about that..If the little girls are with Angie, poor papa Brad alone in L.A…

britney luver @ 03/19/2007 at 9:57 am

why is she taking all of these kids from there parents and bringing them into her wild life.

Paul Harvey @ 03/19/2007 at 9:57 am

Pax is so much, mucho cuter than max.what a doll…nice haircut to

VirginiaBelle @ 03/19/2007 at 9:58 am

I normally don’t post messages, but I have to say it’s really refreshing to see a celebrity who is honestly trying to make a difference in the world. Rather than spending all of her time partying, shopping and vacationing, she devotes both her time and her money to humanitarian efforts. That’s incredibly admirable and I wish her much success not only with her expanding family, but with her charitable works as well.

Paul Harvey Says:
March 19th, 2007 at 9:57 am – flag comment

Pax is so much, mucho cuter than max.what a doll…nice haircut to
============================================
Not Really! Pax has a first glance cutie, but when you stare at him longer, his looks doesn’t glow. As for Mad, the first glance he’s ok, but if you keep staring at him, he gets more cutie than ever!!!!!!

Isn’t it lovely how she goes to VietNam to adopt as a single because they will not allow an unmarried couple to adopt…??? Isn’t that wonderful?? I mean, what a role model!! Let’s do everything up front and “legal”. Yet, she opened her flap about Madonna’s adoption…What a hypocrite!!

Julie Andrews and her husband also have adopted Vietnamese children in addition to their own biological ones.

Not to argue, but all reports never states Zee and Shi to be with her. Only Mad. According to pics and video we saw only her and Mad went into the orphanage and came out with Pax. Don’t tell me they left Shi and Zee in the car for that long with the nanny – and what the driver as the guard?? Wouldn’t that huge throng of paps be taking all kinds of pics? Also if the girls were really with her, wouldn’t the excitable Thrung guy be ready to talk about them too? Even if they were in the car. AND even if they were left in the hotel? I don’t know. I feel Angie would either make sure they are completely with her in person especially in a communist country or leave them wth Brad for protection. Need proof man.

Also too early to be getting stupid questions. *ei. Lena – the last name thing has been discussed and disected beyond belief in numerous threads.
Maria, you are NOW questioning how and why Brad is so big and powerful? Where have you been? In a coma? I darn sure even aliens would know the star power and popularity of Brad.
Don’t even try to add snarky remarks. I’m going back to work. Geeeeeeze.

mark my words @ 03/19/2007 at 10:02 am

The Oscar-winning actress and her children — Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, and Pax — are traveling to Hanoi, the Vietnamese capital, to complete the procedures necessary to take Pax to his new home in the United States.

Even Jared knows the girls are with her, I told you so. You know what’s next.

All of the kids are with her.

Paul Harvey @ 03/19/2007 at 10:05 am

JoliePitt Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:00 am – flag comment
Paul Harvey Says:
March 19th, 2007 at 9:57 am – flag comment

Pax is so much, mucho cuter than max.what a doll…nice haircut to
============================================
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….I do not stare at kids. I do think Pax is so much more handsome than Max, anyday. That is my opinon and you are not changing my opinon………………………………………poor maxi

shi and zahara are not with angie and maddox, otherwise there will be talks and/or pix of them. they can’t hide the kiddies long from the razzi.

mark my words Says:

mark my words you are a complete idiot.

mark my words Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:02 am – flag comment
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your nap and medication time?

Paul Harvey @ 03/19/2007 at 10:09 am