Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie carries her newly adopted son Pax Thien Jolie, 3, as she rushes to a VIP room at the Tan Son Nhat airport on Morning morning in Ho Chi Minh city, southern Vietnam.

The pair was escorted under a big umbrella held by her personal security officer Mickey Brett.

According to Us Weekly, the mother-of-four checked out of their hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at around 2 p.m. and left behind their toys to be given away to needy children.

The Oscar-winning actress and her children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh – are traveling to Hanoi, the Vietnamese capital, to complete the procedures necessary to take Pax to his new home in the United States.

Angelina is expected to meet with U.S. Embassy officials Tuesday to apply for a visa for 3-year-old Pax. Once the visa is issued, she can take him to L.A. She is expected to leave Hanoi on Wednesday.

How cute does Pax look wearing his hat backwards? What a punk. I love it!!

Is that Angelina‘s assistant Holly Goline in the bottom-left?

pax thien jolie 01
pax thien jolie 02
pax thien jolie 03
pax thien jolie 04
pax thien jolie 05

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • JoliePitt

March 19th, 2007 at 10:05 am – flag comment

I do not stare at kids. I do think Pax is so much more handsome than Max, anyday. That is my opinon and you are not changing my opinon………………………………………poor maxi
    ==========================================
    if you don’t stare at kids, how did you come about that pax is cuter? oh! nooooo, not trying to change your mind at all as you’re entitled to your opinion and is cool, but you can’t change my mind either that i find max a lot cuter than pax!!

• maria

#16

It is what you say this?

them od say best to Angie and the its children. ENOUGH of critics, that they prefer that the boys crowd in orphanages? One is a baby who does 3 THREE LONG YEARS is hoping that somebody offers a life better to him.

• The real lou

#43 Juno,I like you don’t believe Zahara and Shiloh are with Angelina.The girls are in LA with Brad,but hey let the haters believe what they want.I can’t wait until the announcement is made that Brad has filed the papers to adopt Pax and change his last name to Jolie-Pitt.:lol:

• ??

Who cares if they kids are with her? It doesn’t really matter. Brad has to work obviously and it’s better for the girls to be with their mother than with the Nanny everyday for the week Angelina is gone. Maybe she wanted to show all her kids Vietnam? Though there are conflicting reports. I know haters are trying to make this an issue, but it’s really not. Angelina will be home as soon as she can.

PinkRose I agree. I had thought about that. I also hope they do get married. It would be much easier to adopt kids and do things then going about it this roundabout way. Though I wish Brad could have at least gone to Vietnam. Though if he has to film the movie, he has to. You can’t stop a 150 million dollar movie.

• julia

Thank you Jared for the new thread.. He’s soooo cute…

I’m wondering …….what kind of a person wishes for a family to break up?
    I wish the same for you and yours.

• piper, with a low

Why is it wrong to compare Shiloh and Suri, but okay to compare Maddox and Pax and even Zahara and David?

Let’s not go down that road BAMPZS fans…

Haters can and will do anything their ignorant @$$es desire…

• Paul Harvey

JoliePitt Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:10 am – flag comment
    March 19th, 2007 at 10:05 am – flag comment

==========================================
    ……………ALL IT TAKES IS ONE GLANCE TO SEE PAXI IS WAYYYYYYYY CUTER THAN MOHAWK MAXI

• Sandy

I’m soooooo happy to see new pics of them.

I hope they will be home soon with their daddy!!!!

• tc

Angie, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh are all in Hanoi City.

• Besane

to Paul Harvey Says:

Oh yes, you can count of it. Jane Pitt is so proud of her son, who had a guts to leave the whinny nonsense of a woman who openly says “NO!” to even babysit for her own Goddaughter Coco Arquette. Jane Pitt is so pround to have loving mother of her son’s children. Jane Pitt thanks MISS Aniston for stepping aside, realizing she never deserved to married to her son in the first place.

• Paul Harvey

JoliePitt Says:……….opinion and is cool, but you can’t change my mind either that i find max a lot cuter than pax!!
    ……..I GOT U CALLIN HIM MAX NOW.LOL.POOR Maxi

• JoliePitt

March 19th, 2007 at 10:16 am – flag comment

……..I GOT U CALLIN HIM MAX NOW.LOL.POOR Maxi
    =========================================
    whatever! they both are cute kids.

• Oh Please

• BCBG

from PEOPLE mag

Angelina Jolie Lands in Hanoi for Son’s Visa
    MONDAY MARCH 19, 2007 10:30 AM EDT

By Stephen M. Silverman

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie is one step closer to bringing her new son, Pax Thien, home from Vietnam.

The actress, 31, flew to Hanoi on Monday to complete the procedures necessary to bring the 3-year-old back with her to the United States, the Associated Press reports. The two had spent a quiet weekend in Ho Chi Minh City.

On Tuesday, Jolie is expected to meet with U.S. Embassy officials to deal with the visa application for Pax.

Once the visa is issued, she will be able to take him to America. She is expected to leave Hanoi on Wednesday, according to the AP.

Once in the U.S., Pax, whom Jolie adopted from the Tam Binh orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, will join new siblings Maddox, 5 (who accompanied Jolie to Vietnam), Zahara, 2, and 10-month-old Shiloh, as well as Jolie’s partner, Brad Pitt.

Please read the boldfaced words. —-Maddox ACCOMPANIED Jolie to VIETNAM

• QQQQ

Who says this adoption was hard and if they get married it would be easier

• truth

Paul Harvey, what kind of human being are you? Angie’s children are not doing a beauty contest, she wants to give them a better life, I don’t think your kind of contribution interests me. More so we see Pax appearing relaxed here after getting to know his mom a little, they are starting to bond. Please carry your negativity somewhere else.

• em

tc, People magazine says otherwise so between US and People, I believe People magazine. It doesn’t really matter because at the end of the week the whole family will be together and “mark my words” will eat his/her words!

• BCBG

__________________

Why is saying Anistion bothering you?of course, unless you are a secret fan.

Of course, the Aniston camp never wants Aniston’s name mentioned because there is no flattering remarks coming from people except you.

• piper, with a low

Please don’t try to reason with Paul Harvey… the old fart is just cranky because his Bose radio is on the fritz and he’s out of Citrical.

• Besane

Paul Harvey Says:

YES Jane Pitt is proud and happy about her son, seen smiling and happily babysitting in New Orleans.

• Paul Harvey

truth Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:21 am – flag comment
    ………………gET REAL TRUTH…I THINK PAXI IS WAY CUTER THAN MAXI .WHOPPEE…………….YOU ALL THINK ANGIE IS CUTER THAN JEN.HYPOCRITE….LOL…HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL

• maria

_ oh oh not more talk of one other woman stupid. _ I plead before I leave. good bye

• piper, with a low

I didn’t realize that art fay was a bad word.

You learn something new each day.

• tc

That’s right em. No matter what People or US magazines say, they will all be together soon as a family. I would love to see the first meeting and hugs between Pax and his new dad Brad. I think it will be an emotional one.

• BCBG

Please read PEOPLE magazine article.

us magazine is a TABLOID. You remember they are the one who talked about the 2M donation to the orphanage, and it turned out to be a LIE.

• Paul Harvey

God bless Maxi and Pad

• Paul Harvey

Shute, I mean max padi

• Besane

March 19th, 2007 at 10:24 am – flag comment

Although JenJen acts like 15 year old, she is pushing 40, a grown woman who is obsessed with her looks. We are talking about kids here, but of course as a FAN of MISS Tangerine Aniston, you are a children hater.

• JoliePitt

March 19th, 2007 at 10:27 am – flag comment
    ====================================
    you speak like a kid! you must be a kid. i think even mad and pax are probably more mature than you are!!!

• ??

Why would anyone believe US Weekly? They lied about the 2 million dollar thing, about Jesse James having 24 walk outs and everything else. I trust People over them. But again the girls being with Angelina is NOT an issue at all.

• SKEPTIC

Please ignore Paul Harvey aka ritzy girl…

• Paula the Crotch

Paul Harvey- Christ. Why don’t you just say what you really mean? ” I get no attention, have no friends and no life. That is why I am here making an ass of myself, trying so hard to make clever comments (failing miserably) just so you all will acknowledge me.” That is what you are saying with all your ignorant, snide comments. Right?

• Paul Harvey

Besane Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:27 am – flag comment
    March 19th, 2007 at 10:24 am – flag comment

……………..Once again I never mentioned jen nor do i care for jen and i sure dont care what u say or think….lol…

• [Fug Face Maniston]

Am I First?! Yes I’m first! wow. P-ax You Rock Dude!

• julia

?? Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:29 am – flag comment

YEP YEP YEP…

• Paul Harvey

Paula the Crotch Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:30 am – flag comment
    ………….no…..but u are

• Besane

.YOU ALL THINK ANGIE IS CUTER THAN JEN.HYPOCRITE….LOL…HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL
    —–
    Yes dear, JENFAN, and a child hater, just like your idol. BTW that’s why Brad left her you know.

• Paul Harvey

[Fug Face Maniston] Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:31 am – flag comment
    Am I First?! Yes I’m first! wow. P-ax You Rock Dude!

…….yes ur 1st…………u are the sanest one here

• Oh Please

Paul Harvey didn’t even make it to the 12th grade.

They can’t spell and now he’s on the, I know am I am, but what are you, kick.

• Paula the Crotch

Poor Paul. Don’t worry. You only have another week until the riveting series- oops- season finale of Dirt.

• Keeping it real

Besane Says:

Because you are a close friend to BP and he told you that?? WOW, if you are so close to BP and on the Alist what you blogging about him for and just hanging w/him?

• Paul Harvey

Oh Please Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:35 am – flag comment
    Paul Harvey didn’t even make it to the 12th grade.

They can’t spell and now he’s on the, I know am I am, but what are you, kick.
    …….huh?

• http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/03/19/angelina-jolie-carrying-pax-thien-jolie/comment-page-3/#comments JustJane

Setting aside the issue of which child is better looking, I can’t recall ever seeing a picture of the Jolie Pitt kids laughing, smiling–not even a slight grin. Does anybody have a theory as to why they don’t smile? All the kids I know smile a lot.

• BCBG

Paul Harvey -

…………………I did not go to school for 12 years to read this broken English…sheez
    _______________

12 of schooling? is that all, that means thru hi school, right?

may be that explained why your logic is all flawed, and your mental problem is intensifying. your mind is twisted .

• tréjolie

I cant wait to see Pax smile.

• Paula the Crotch

Do all the kids you know have a hundred photographers in their face when they try to take a walk, or simply walk to their car?

• Oh Please

March 19th, 2007 at 10:37 am – flag comment
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL. You done got me. I meant to write, I know I am, but what are you.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And look ritzy/Keeping It Real is back.

They don’t have anything better to do today. Ritzy, will you be here for 7 hours again?

• Besane

Keeping it real Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 10:36 am – flag comment

LOL, open your eyes. Who got ZERO kids and who got 4 now? MISS Aniston likes to pretend she wants kids, but she contradicts herself on every turn. She says “Woman gets blamed of choosing career over family”. Which is it? Can’t have both ways. You have to be blind not to see this FRAUD of a woman.

• JoliePitt

March 19th, 2007 at 10:34 am – flag comment
    ====================================
    oh yeah! angie is definitely cuter, sexier, smarter, kind-hearted and has more common sense than jen.