Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie carries her newly adopted son Pax Thien Jolie, 3, as she rushes to a VIP room at the Tan Son Nhat airport on Morning morning in Ho Chi Minh city, southern Vietnam.

The pair was escorted under a big umbrella held by her personal security officer Mickey Brett.

According to Us Weekly, the mother-of-four checked out of their hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at around 2 p.m. and left behind their toys to be given away to needy children.

The Oscar-winning actress and her children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh – are traveling to Hanoi, the Vietnamese capital, to complete the procedures necessary to take Pax to his new home in the United States.

Angelina is expected to meet with U.S. Embassy officials Tuesday to apply for a visa for 3-year-old Pax. Once the visa is issued, she can take him to L.A. She is expected to leave Hanoi on Wednesday.

How cute does Pax look wearing his hat backwards? What a punk. I love it!!

Is that Angelina‘s assistant Holly Goline in the bottom-left?

pax thien jolie 01
pax thien jolie 02
pax thien jolie 03
pax thien jolie 04
pax thien jolie 05

ABC

798 Responses to “Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax”

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 732 » Show All

1. 76
    BCBG Says:

Please read PEOPLE magazine article.

us magazine is a TABLOID. You remember they are the one who talked about the 2M donation to the orphanage, and it turned out to be a LIE.

2. 77

God bless Maxi and Pad

3. 78

Shute, I mean max padi

4. 79
    Besane Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:24 am – flag comment

Although JenJen acts like 15 year old, she is pushing 40, a grown woman who is obsessed with her looks. We are talking about kids here, but of course as a FAN of MISS Tangerine Aniston, you are a children hater.

5. 80
    JoliePitt Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:27 am – flag comment
    ====================================
    you speak like a kid! you must be a kid. i think even mad and pax are probably more mature than you are!!!

6. 81
    ?? Says:

Why would anyone believe US Weekly? They lied about the 2 million dollar thing, about Jesse James having 24 walk outs and everything else. I trust People over them. But again the girls being with Angelina is NOT an issue at all.

7. 82
    SKEPTIC Says:

Please ignore Paul Harvey aka ritzy girl…

8. 83
    Paula the Crotch Says:

Paul Harvey- Christ. Why don’t you just say what you really mean? ” I get no attention, have no friends and no life. That is why I am here making an ass of myself, trying so hard to make clever comments (failing miserably) just so you all will acknowledge me.” That is what you are saying with all your ignorant, snide comments. Right?

9. 84

Besane Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:27 am – flag comment
    March 19th, 2007 at 10:24 am – flag comment

……………..Once again I never mentioned jen nor do i care for jen and i sure dont care what u say or think….lol…

10. 85
    [Fug Face Maniston] Says:

Am I First?! Yes I’m first! wow. P-ax You Rock Dude!

11. 86
    julia Says:

?? Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:29 am – flag comment

YEP YEP YEP…

12. 87

Paula the Crotch Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:30 am – flag comment
    ………….no…..but u are

13. 88
    Besane Says:

.YOU ALL THINK ANGIE IS CUTER THAN JEN.HYPOCRITE….LOL…HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL
    —–
    Yes dear, JENFAN, and a child hater, just like your idol. BTW that’s why Brad left her you know.

14. 89

[Fug Face Maniston] Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:31 am – flag comment
    Am I First?! Yes I’m first! wow. P-ax You Rock Dude!

…….yes ur 1st…………u are the sanest one here

15. 90
    Oh Please Says:

Paul Harvey didn’t even make it to the 12th grade.

They can’t spell and now he’s on the, I know am I am, but what are you, kick.

16. 91
    Paula the Crotch Says:

Poor Paul. Don’t worry. You only have another week until the riveting series- oops- season finale of Dirt.

17. 92
    Keeping it real Says:

Besane Says:

Because you are a close friend to BP and he told you that?? WOW, if you are so close to BP and on the Alist what you blogging about him for and just hanging w/him?

18. 93

Oh Please Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:35 am – flag comment
    Paul Harvey didn’t even make it to the 12th grade.

They can’t spell and now he’s on the, I know am I am, but what are you, kick.
    …….huh?

19. 94
    JustJane Says:

Setting aside the issue of which child is better looking, I can’t recall ever seeing a picture of the Jolie Pitt kids laughing, smiling–not even a slight grin. Does anybody have a theory as to why they don’t smile? All the kids I know smile a lot.

20. 95
    BCBG Says:

Paul Harvey -

…………………I did not go to school for 12 years to read this broken English…sheez
    _______________

12 of schooling? is that all, that means thru hi school, right?

may be that explained why your logic is all flawed, and your mental problem is intensifying. your mind is twisted .

21. 96
    tréjolie Says:

I cant wait to see Pax smile.

22. 97
    Paula the Crotch Says:

Do all the kids you know have a hundred photographers in their face when they try to take a walk, or simply walk to their car?

23. 98
    Oh Please Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:37 am – flag comment
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOL. You done got me. I meant to write, I know I am, but what are you.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And look ritzy/Keeping It Real is back.

They don’t have anything better to do today. Ritzy, will you be here for 7 hours again?

24. 99
    Besane Says:

Keeping it real Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 10:36 am – flag comment

LOL, open your eyes. Who got ZERO kids and who got 4 now? MISS Aniston likes to pretend she wants kids, but she contradicts herself on every turn. She says “Woman gets blamed of choosing career over family”. Which is it? Can’t have both ways. You have to be blind not to see this FRAUD of a woman.

25. 100
    JoliePitt Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:34 am – flag comment
    ====================================
    oh yeah! angie is definitely cuter, sexier, smarter, kind-hearted and has more common sense than jen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 732 » Show All