Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie Carries Son Pax

Angelina Jolie carries her newly adopted son Pax Thien Jolie, 3, as she rushes to a VIP room at the Tan Son Nhat airport on Morning morning in Ho Chi Minh city, southern Vietnam.

The pair was escorted under a big umbrella held by her personal security officer Mickey Brett.

According to Us Weekly, the mother-of-four checked out of their hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at around 2 p.m. and left behind their toys to be given away to needy children.

The Oscar-winning actress and her children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh – are traveling to Hanoi, the Vietnamese capital, to complete the procedures necessary to take Pax to his new home in the United States.

Angelina is expected to meet with U.S. Embassy officials Tuesday to apply for a visa for 3-year-old Pax. Once the visa is issued, she can take him to L.A. She is expected to leave Hanoi on Wednesday.

How cute does Pax look wearing his hat backwards? What a punk. I love it!!

Is that Angelina‘s assistant Holly Goline in the bottom-left?

Just Jared on Facebook
pax thien jolie 01
pax thien jolie 02
pax thien jolie 03
pax thien jolie 04
pax thien jolie 05

Getty
  • Prince Harry regrets not talking about his mother Diana's passing - US Weekly
  • Mariah Carey and James Packer packed on the PDA at a club - TMZ
  • Taylor Swift wasn't banned from Comic-Con - Gossip Cop
  • Vanessa Hudgens might do another musical! - Just Jared Jr
  • Did Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna break up? - Radar
  • Eddie Redmayne brought the magic to Comic-Con! - Lainey Gossip
  • Rihanna doesn't want fans playing Pokemon Go during her concerts- The Hollywood Reporter
  • The real lou

#293 SKEPTIC,Go the the Ryan Reynolds “Single and Smokin” thread click on picture #9 and enlarge it.You can see the tatoo.

• CLINIQUA

okay – where’s my post?? Grrr.

• African Girl

*Gasps*
    Where is my post?

• bluemoon

Looks like Brad has a new tatoo on his left wrist (From the pics at Simplybrad).

• drainbreath

Paul Harvey Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:01 am – flag comment
    maria Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 9:57 am – flag comment
    it is special time for Pax, she attention thus comfortable he feel but Maddax always have thought her heart he was only time a only one………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
    I did not go to school for 12 years to read this broken English…sheez
    —————————–
    Then don’t read it, skip it. I can understand what Maria was trying to say but then I think it wonderful that someone has more than one language and has the courage to try with the second one but I guess some people don’t get that.

• guli

Hiya AG— your post is on page 10 the last post :-) How are you?

• CMAR

281
    Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 1:34 pm – flag comment
    _________________________________________________________

Whenever i come across posts like these on JJ, i save them to my newly-created “BRADnANGE” folder on my hard drive, so that i can just pull them and re-post them in response to some deluded posters that wander on to this site from time to time……….has been happening since this new thread began.

Its an excellent post, worthy of copy and paste in response to the deluded haterz.
    BTW, i took a peek onto the trolls’ mother ship (aka FF) to find out why a couple of them have wandered on to JJ with their droppings and, just as i thought, its pretty dead and boring even to the usual haterz over there LOL.

So here’s the first repost of your excellent post:

” . . .there are people who are intimidated by Angelina Jolie because she lives her life the way she sees fit and doesn’t give a damn what the masses think and those are the people prone to alot of criticism of her, and I believe you are one of those intimidated people. See, you are a hateful person and the thing that my pastor said that ‘what you criticize in others is invariably true in yourself’. I think there is something that you hate in yourself and something about Angie brings that out. So, the next best thing is to attack her, her children, her choices. The good thing is that God knows and loves Angie and he will take care of her and her family. The more you spew your hate, the more blessings you send Angie’s way. Just look at past examples, people spew all kinds of hate toward her in 2005, calling her all sorts of names in the media, magazines, and what happens in Angie’s life? She starts a relationship with a good, yes I said good man, a sweet little girl called Zahara enters her life, she is given a humanitarian award, she is blessed with child by becoming pregnant, etc. In 2006, while the hate is still going on, what happens, her children are permanently blessed with Brad as their father, her and her family are travelling the world and we see them enjoying themselves despite an encounter with a nasty __ fan, she gives birth to a beautiful baby girl, she and Brad go out for dates and to parties, they get to travel all over the world and even with challenges, they manage to come out of those challenges stronger. In 2007, we start off with very very very bad press by the media before and after the GG, but that doesn’t stop her from living her life. Her mother dies, but she doesn’t go through it alone, because Brad and his family and her children are there for her and her brother. She goes on to a mission in Chad and shares with the world the tragedy in Darfur. She is named as a candidate to enter the CFR and has a very strong possibility of being accepted in. She is blessed again with another little boy in her life. We also learn that she has been an asset to **. Johns clothing line and not a liability as was reported negatively last year, and she has an opportunity to starr in a movie directed by Clint Eastwood (a big time, well-respected actor/director). So, you see, in as much as you spew your hate, you are never going to stop God’s blessings from coming down her way. Love you always, Angie, Brad, and your family. Keep on keeping on and may God continue to bless your lives.”

• African Girl

307
    guli Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 2:09 pm – flag comment
    Hiya AG— your post is on page 10 the last post How are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I see it now. It’s like the twilight zone here. One minute you see the posts, the next it disappears. Sometimes, I don’t want to refresh for fear of what I might see. Anyway, How are you this fine Monday afternoon?

• inprayer

i think these people who come on here and say negative things on a site clearly for brad and angie fans are just looking for attention. we should pray for them, they must be lonely. i guess even negative attention is better than no attention.

• CLINIQUA

OMG…what a cute little badass Pax looks already in his backwards cap. Whoohoo!

Okay, my post did post – it’s just several posts back now…

• Keeping it real

296
    JoliePitt Says:
    You are the one screaming dear .. not me :)

• JoliePitt

310
    inprayer Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 2:19 pm – flag comment
    ======================================
    not sure if you have heard, if you don’t have nice things to say, don’t say it at all. this should tell you that we don’t need or cared for attention as BAMPZS fans! thank you.

• African Girl

306
    drainbreath Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 2:09 pm – flag comment
    Paul Harvey Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 10:01 am – flag comment
    maria Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 9:57 am – flag comment
    I did not go to school for 12 years to read this broken English…sheez
    —————————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well of course they don’t get it. It will require them to know there’s a world outside of their four corner homes. Why, I can see her scratching her head going “You mean not everyone speaks english? Noooooo! Get outta town. Hey Paw, you hear this, now?

• guli

Hey AG— I’m fine thanks, it’s a rainy Monday here. I am sorry but, these idiots make me laugh, they honestly don’t get to me anymore. I just keep on wondering whatelse they can try to dig up. They really are running out of options here. Can’t wait to see the whole family pictures, they really are going to lose it completely then :lol:

• African Girl

Bluemoon
    Wow…thanks for the info. Like I said, you are a fountain when it comes to BP.

• inprayer

joliepitt, you misunderstand, i mean the people who are saying nasty things about angelina and brad. they have no reason to come on here other than to get attention.

• Frenchy

Pax is on his way home to meet the rest of the family. By the way, does anyone know if the rumors of Brad’s sister adopting an Ethiopian boy turned out to be true?
    I saw Brad’s new tatoo on some other site, not Bradfan. It’ s on the underside of his left wrist and has a lot of writing plus some sort of star.

OMG Chinnocio is a Angelina copy cat. She’s trying to morph herself into some counterfeight Angelina. I’m gonna call her Chinnocio the Parrot. Her latest statement is something that Angelina said a while back. She “co-directs” when she found out that Angelina had directed a documentary, she jumped on the charity bandwagon big time with prime time commercials to copy Angelina’s humanitarian work. Sorry, Chinnocio has years to catch up. She tries to make everyone believe that she too has fallen in love on the job with VV but no one believed it. Next, she’s gonna say that she wants to adopt. HA HA. (Sorry I had to get all that out) LOL!!!!

• Keeping it real

317
    inprayer Says:
    Dont mind joliepitt, she attacks everyone including the fans. I have seen her do a number or two on a few brag hags, then she turns all nicey nicey .. creepy!

• Frenchy

319
    Illegal Adoption Says:
    *********************************************
    March 19th, 2007 at 2:40 pm – flag comment
    It’s not a reunion. It’s meeting his new father for the first time. That poster made a mistake

• FAYE

Good day BAMPZS/BAMZSP fans. I hope they have a safe trip home.

• Gds D

308 CMAR
    ****************************************
    Fat Females isn’t the only one,

links to JJ’s Angelina/Brad threads too and although not as vile as FF, they seem to be highly opinionated regarding the couple.

• lurker

I’m glad that Angelina & Brad gave thought to their children’s name. Shiloh and Pax are religious names. Just today I passed by 2 Baptist churches with the word Shiloh as part of the church’s name. Any Catholic will recognise Pax. It’s in everything Catholic and Latin. These are definietly unlike those other celeb baby names like Apple, Inspector Pilot, Denim, Seven and Blanket among others. Who would have though Angelina to be so spiritual?

• FAYE

319
    Illegal Adoption Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 2:40 pm – flag comment
    _____
    Prosecuted? You must be an idiot.

• anonymous lucy

I still have no respect for the woman…she’s a homewrecker…end of story.

• hey hey

326
    anonymous lucy Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 3:02 pm – flag comment
    I still have no respect for the woman…she’s a homewrecker…end of story
    ====================================================
    Keep repeating that mantra to yourself until the day you kick the bucket … ain’t gonna convince the rest of us.

• Gds D

319 Illegal Adoption:
    *****************
    You really want to use National Ledger as your source material? How lame, it is a blatant Chin fansite right down to the NYPost references. Rant all you want, it changes nothing except your own biology… as the hate eats away your insides.

• CLINIQUA

319
    Illegal Adoption Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 2:40 pm – flag comment
    ——————————–

‘Illegal adoption’ only has one small tuft of hair left on her head, because when she thinks about Brad and Angelina humping and pumping and working on bio baby #2, she starts yanking it out by the handful, shaking and crying…awwww….ssshhhhhhhh…there now, IA…it will be all right…you just shush yourself, ya here?…shhhh….here take a look at this, this will calm you right down….

• Besane

Haters will be going to their grave foaming their mouth “homewrecker….” clunk. Now that’s a funny picture.

• bluemoon

+++++++++++
    I’ve read an article were she made that comment last year, she was at a Nascar race and got to meet the parents of some driver (I don’t remember the name, sorry Nascar fans).

• just thinking

219 Illegal Adoption. You have it wrong. Single homosexual and homosexual couples are not allowed to adopt in Vietnam. Heterosexual couples can, heterosexual singles can even if they are co habititing , however, Vienam law doesn not permit co-habitiating singles to co-adopt – meaning they can’t both adopt like married couple. That’s why Angie adopted as a single – perfectly legal

• FAYE

326
    anonymous lucy Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 3:02 pm – flag comment
    ____

Ms. Jolie doesn’t need someone like you who are ignorance and judgmental to respect her. She lives her own life but too bad you can’t do the same. If you could, you wouldn’t spend time reading up on people you disrespect.

• ida

hi bampzs fans.wow mother and son are bonding so cute

• SKEPTIC

Wow… Angelina is a baby thief?

Pax has been in the orphanage for three years.

Hardly a baby– hardly stolen, since the orphanage sent his information to Angelina. Again, the orphanage, not his parents, who haven’t come forward to welcome him back into their lives.

• ida

blue moon can we have a pic of brads new tatoo if it is possible.

• briseis

326
    anonymous lucy Says:
    ====================================================
    I hope you also post in a Julia Roberts thread, and a Kate Hudson thread, and a Britney Spears thread … “HOMEWRECKER” with the same passion you seem to exhibit only towards Angelina Jolie.

• ida

please bampzs let us ignore this brainless lunatics, coming here shows how obsessed they are with the jolie pitts and their fans.

• FAYE

329
    CLINIQUA Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 3:06 pm – flag comment
    _____

Now I have to go and watch MAMS later tonight. My sister in law doesn’t know much about the Jolie-Pitts but she knows they seem happy together. I len her MAMS and she told me she watched it a dozen time now. I told her to keep it since I have the unrated copy and now she wants to borrow that version.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

323
    Gds D Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 2:49 pm – flag comment
    ____________________________________________________________________

Man, on that site they’ve even diagnosed Angie. Please don’t put links to those sites over here. I thought I was going to a safe place but oh no.

• T&L

301
    JoliePitt Says:
    ___

Why are you being rude to real tita.. she’s a fan.

• Dense!

332
    just thinking Says:
    ——————————–
    yes you are perfectly correct . the vietnam law just indicate adoption as a married couple or as a single .

Unfortunately, this simple explaination is too complicated for the small & densed mind of the haterz to comprehend . These small minded people think there is a field in the application form that ask for :
    a) if you are a single female – do you have boyfriend ? Yes or No
    b) if you are a single male – do you have girlfriend ? Yes or No
    c) if answer yes, how many time do you have sex ? _____
    d) if no , when will you find a companion for yourself ? ______

LOL!!!

• anon

And WHAT HOME? Traniston? They did not have a home and that’s what Brad was craving for. Enter Angelna the HOME BUILDER!!!!!! and family maker. It’s a dam shame on that Traniston. What a sorry excuse of a woman. No maternal insticts. Brad is now a family man. What was he before? Just Traniston’s husband.

• http://justjared bermy girl

CMAR – girl I am counting the days! Send me your email ’cause we’re JA bound!!!

Cliniqua – that pic is HOT. Do you want these people to self destruct??!!!

• ida

sometimes is better not to reply certain coments by the haters because it doesnot make any sense

• hey hey

301
    JoliePitt Says:

March 19th, 2007 at 2:01 pm – flag comment
    292
    the real tita Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 1:43 pm – flag comment

BBL. I’m going to the Rome threads.
    =================================
    please go! thank you.

What the heck is this? I was reading backwards when I came to this rude comment to one of the staunchest and first fans of Brad and Angelina at Just Jared. There was no need for this. Are we so affected by the haters that we begin to be rude and attack those who are actually on our side?

• Eyes

I flagged no. 319, nobody calls Angie a baby thief.

• the real tita

#301: Hoy, JoliePitt. Hindi ikaw and tinutukoy ko ha? Ako pa! Huwag kang ganyan!

• x’sfansarejealous

briseis, i agree with you, why don’t these other women bring out the venom in some posters like angelina does? angelina seems to have grown so much as a person and she really seems likes a wonderful example of a multi-faceted woman.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

OMG, I was over at Perez Hilton to see what pictures he has there, I never read the comments section though. I know that Perez likes Angie and Brad and their family but what he wrote about Heidi Klum’s child is just so repulsive to me. I will never understand why people make fun of small children and call them names. Take pot shots at adults all you want because they can take it, but to do the same to children? I have no respect for that.

• [Fug Face Maniston]

[x] [x] [x] [x]

That’s a popular chick.

• bdj

If people would follow links , they will realized that E-News wrote that statement. Haters need to take that up with E-news (lol). However, they need to ask themselves who travel to Vietnam with her son and Whose name is on the adoption paper? However, with their limited brain and “gotcha” mentality, this will not compute. AJ adopted Pax as a single woman. It is as simple as that. All the experts and tabs can write lies and try to stir up controversy all they want. The simple fact is AJ is going home with Pax and Maddox. I wish them all the best.