Tue, 20 March 2007 at 3:36 pm
David Beckham Hits the Web
- David Beckham Surfs The Web With Kids [PopSugar]
- Halle Berry Protects Her Bling [DListed]
- Lindsay Lohan Doesn’t Want Fez [IDLYITW]
- Leave Victoria Beckham Alone! [HollywoodTuna]
- Celebrity Children of the Corn [CityRag]
- Robbie Williams Sued for Nazi Reference [ASL]
- Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Shed Winter Weight [HollywoodRag]
- Lindsay Lohan is Just a Button Away [Egotastic]
- Does Richard Gere Still Have “IT”? [ImNotObsessed]
- Lindsay Lohan‘s Pirate Ruffles [Trendmill]
- New Details on Kirsten’s Latest Romance [UsWeekly]
- Janice Dickinson Banned from Fashion Shows (Video) [TMZ]
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End Trailer
- Dancing with the Stars returned for a fourth season Monday night and one of the most talked about contestants, Heather Mills, was well received by judges. Heather, the next to last to perform on the live, two-hour broadcast, danced the foxtrot with her partner Jonathan Roberts. “You’ve got more guts than Rambo,” said Bruno Tonioli. The judges gave them a total score of 18 out of 30.
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen celebrated St. Patrick’s Day by having dinner at the Spotted Pig.
- Star Jones ordered one of everything on the menu at Philippe in Manhattan, but only picked at the dishes.
- The American Idol finalists who get kicked off each week will perform exclusively on Access Hollywood. The booted contestants used to perform on Entertainment Tonight but the show decided to drop the segment feeling like the excitement factor of the show was down.
- Ellen DeGeneres will be launching her own line of greeting cards later this year.
Like Just Jared on Facebook