Sanjaya Malakar Makes Little Girl Cry

Sanjaya Malakar Makes Little Girl Cry

Any Fanjayas in the house?

American Idol‘s Sanjaya Malakar rendition of The Kinks‘ “You Really Got Me Now” moved a poor little girl Ashley Ferl, 13, from the audience to tears. TEARS!

• Randy said, “You shocked me tonight. Usually, you’re this reserved, mild, meek, very cool guy. You came out of your shell. That was your best performance to date.”
  • Paula said, “That’s what we’ve been waiting for. Go for it. You went for it. It was a lot of fun.”
  • Simon said, “I think the little girl’s face says it all.” (points to little girl crying)

After the judges’ comments, Sanjaya and Ashley hug it out. Maybe the two of them will hula into the sunset together.

Did Sanjaya Malakar‘s performance move you to tears too?

For 40+ hilarious screencaps of Sanjaya and the crying girl, CLICK HERE!

American Idol‘s Sanjaya Malakar makes little girl Ashley cry bawl
VOTE SANJAYA!! 1 866 IDOLS 08!! 1 866 IDOLS 08!!
sanjaya malakar crying girl 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Sanjaya Malakar is going to walk away with the American Idol title(just kidding), that performance was hilarious. I got to give it to up to Sanjaya, he is a performer, not much of a singer, but he performed the heck out on that stage. Throw in the crying little girl, and Sanjaya will be in top 10 next week.

tanique33 @ 03/20/2007 at 9:35 pm

jared, you were quick tonight. i’m actually crying as i type this. i’m not even sure what i watched with this kid. i give up.

And I called it first that he will have a new hairstyle and matching earrings.

I love it love it love it…. My God it was like another person came out to sing… He really rocks… And that little girl was so cute like him… The cutest thing ever… I laughing hard seeing that video I am in shock.. That was great. :)

Guillermo @ 03/20/2007 at 9:49 pm

Sanjaya is the gayest male on planet.. so ******’ homo ! I just can’t believe it… anyways..

I actually found the performance amusing, and I am not even drunk yet.

Jessica Says:
March 20th, 2007 at 9:51 pm – flag comment

I actually found the performance amusing, and I am not even drunk yet.

Jessica that was very funny… :D :D :D

He will be in the top 10 not daubs about it… :) I think he is cute…very cute…

tanique33 @ 03/20/2007 at 9:57 pm

jared, those damn screencaps are hilarious. out of control. i mean honestly, does anyone do anything but laugh at this kid? well i guess cry. she’s apprently too young to be let in on sanjaya’s secret. poor thing, she doesn’t have a chance with him.

Little girls have no taste. Oh I use to love Micheal Jackson. Well at least he could sing and he was not weird then. I think Sanjaya is going to make it another week. The fat curly hair guy and the bald guy leave tomorrow.

wait why is she crying?

pop goes the bubble @ 03/20/2007 at 10:07 pm

her bobby brady makes me thinks she needs more whole grains in her diet.

I don’t even watch Idol, so I missed nothing… And thank God!

Who paid her to cry? I mean really

Was it just me or did this “little girl” not seem so “little.” She seemed like one of those paid actors who pretend to be children on To Catch a Predator. That whole face and look just looked fake to me. Like how they teach you to cry in acting school.

Another horrible Sanjaya performance that will keep a real singer out of the top 10.

I usually am really underwhelmed by his performances, but he was ON POINT today. Don’t think he’ll win, but I think he’s a keeper for at least another week.

I’m glad they show diversity on American Idol. There needs to be more openly gay singers in the top 12. Every season has had a gay or lesbian contestants so Sanjaya is no different. What I want to know is why Simon gave Ryan that little wink. American idol is the second gayest show on the air. Tyra Banks Show is first and Project Runway is third.

Sanjaya is HOTTT!!!! He rocked the stage tonight! He is AWSOMMMEEEE!!!! He’s not leaving the competition any time soon!

@Kip: What are you going on about? Michael Jackson was never that good of a singer. He was a decent singer and great performer.

Sanjaya can sing; he’s just really timid and shy. He needs to get over it.

[Black Barack Obomb'Bush] @ 03/20/2007 at 10:20 pm

I feel the need to say that little girl cried during almost everyones performance.

I Love Sanjaya, he is like the pathetic comic relief of the show. I must admit tho, this performance was 100 times better than all his others, but it was still very bad, he looked awkward and ridiculous jumping around like a rocker. [lmao] I cant stop laughing.

Sanjaya knows he cant sing, that’s why he didn’t try to week, he just tried to scream and talk his way through the song, most of the time finding himself out of breath. He gets Props for the effort.

But Sanjaya a rocker?? Hahaha.. And Clay Str8

geez did he pay that girl off to cry or something? i hated his performance tonight! he was barely singing, just yelling! i guess the upside was that it was pretty hilarious.

Linda Blair was creepy. I thought her head would rotate and she will then begin to spew bile on her fellow audience members. Sanjaya looks like Milli or Vanilli.

CapriciousGirl @ 03/20/2007 at 10:53 pm

That was sweet she saw her idol and it got too much for her

[Black Barack Obomb'Bush] @ 03/20/2007 at 10:59 pm

That crying child [who was paid] has guaranteed Sanjaya another week on the show

I don’t watch any reality shows and I only know about Sanjaya through the internet, but that was a very good performance and I don’t really like pop music. People who rate this performance as negatively laughable are either being dishonest or are letting their prior prejudices guide them or they themselves have limited abilities to judge music.

right, it couldn’t just be we didnt like it. sometimes it goes no deeper than that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All