Wentworth Miller's Bean Pole Jeans Ad

Wentworth Miller's Bean Pole Jeans Ad

Moments after arriving at the studio, Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller churned out this striking pose in his very first Bean Pole Jeans Ad.

Anybody else wondering about the bunk bed frame? (raises eyebrow)

UPDATE 1 :: Wentworth was spotted leaving the Bean Pole Jeans studio in his red hoodie, waving to fans being driven off by car service on Thursday afternoon.

UPDATE 2 :: Wentworth was spotted out and about on the streets of Korea with his red hoodie again. The t-shirt he’s wearing looks very Asian.

wentworth miller bean pole jeans ad 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

can I just say HOT DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
how is it possible that the ad is up already I wasn’t expecting to see any photos for atleast 6 months, not that I’m complaining but huh? didn’t he literally just take them?

Yes. Literally.

What can I say, them Koreans are quick!

Giuliettonzola @ 03/22/2007 at 3:15 am

thanks KOREA thanks JJ u r always our best source!! :) :) love wenty in the ad pic….he’s so hot.. im drooling

That was way too fast for my still hyperventilating heart! He looks too fine! and yes Jared, the bunkbed frame? Hmmm…Prison Break feel, bootcamp effect?

Ok, is it just me, or has he bulked up abit, he seems abit more muscly.
And my gawd that was quick getting those pics!
Thanx Jared, always nice to see pretty pretty Went :)

yooowzaaa! JustJared, you officially rock all my sleeping socks. hahahaa. Yeah, the ad is up damn fast! Hahaha. =)

OMG what a hottie man!!! I can’t get him out of my head ;)
The day I saw him for real in Cannes was a great moment that I can’t forget…
Thanks for the picture!!!

wow that was quick! a bit dissapointed that his not doing the shoot with gweneth or daniel henney =(..

Giuliettonzola @ 03/22/2007 at 4:24 am

for LOLI: u saw him…?in cannes…in october…?omg u r so a lucky girl :) did u also meet him? omg tell me about him im curious!

Hot damn! i was just sneakin in here to see if there’s any new pics, wishful thinking really but HEY JJ! as usual you’re a legend! Love you and the net yo! and ofcourse Went i love you the most =)

angelina_mmm @ 03/22/2007 at 4:35 am

WOW :)

the pic looks like one of the pic of Justin Timberlake did a few months ago!

angelina_mmm @ 03/22/2007 at 4:38 am

to loli
please, share your expirience
what is he like in person?
i would really like to know

Could he be any hotter?! Thanks Jared!

thank you JJ … you rocks .. first in hand on the photo ad .. i love you .. my god that photo ad is smoking hot .. love it .. hope we can have more pics of him later …

Giuliettonzola @ 03/22/2007 at 5:41 am

these Korean people love to make pics….GREAT! wow i hope they will continue in these days… ^__^

He looks great!! I think they are going for the prison effect with the bunk beds and the bare room.

ben chan of bench, if you ever get to read this….. PLEASE HIRE HIM TO ENDORSE BENCH! i’ll spend all my money buying your stuff once you do.

Thanks Jared! You never disappoint us with your latest posts of W.M. Keep them coming…I know that he has that fan meet tomorrow a.m. I could not make it to Seoul, but the Koreans will give us more great photos.

Wentworth if you ever read this…I have had a bad day with my daughter ill and sleeping overnight at the hospital tonight. I struggled all day…but your new ad has brighten my day!

oh my goodness!! Just jared what are you trying to do.kill me?? Those are smoking pictures!! Just when i had given up all hope of seeing new wentworth pictures you throw this at me!!! WWOOOOWWWWW. i LOVE YOU JUST JARED!! MWAH big kiss to you. That guy is the definition of hotness! Look in the dictionaery for the meaning of sexy and you will find Wentworth Earl Miller!

oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!! he looks so sexy in those clothes. i would love to see him in person. does anyone know what he’s doing this Spring / Summer before he starts with Prison Break 3?

Chickapoo @ 03/22/2007 at 8:22 am

Wowza, he’s too “h o t” for words! I love the ad and the candids! Is it just me or does that woman standing next to Went in the last pic, look like the same woman who gave him flowers at the airport?

Wentworth is soooo fine ! :o)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All