Nicole & Keith Don't Look 'Distracted'
Nicole Kidman and hubby Keith Urban look happier than ever together, holding hands and walking into the world premiere of Distracted starring Rita Wilson at the Mark Taper Forum on Sunday afternoon in Los Angeles, Calif.
Nicole is expected to arrive in Sydney, Australia next week for pre-production on her new film Australia. Her co-star Hugh Jackman is already in town.
Keith recently opened up to UK’s The Sunday Telegraph:
- On wanting children of his own:”I am looking forward to fatherhood. I have always wanted to be a good dad. My brother’s got two kids and he’s an excellent dad and I think we both have that sense of being home and being solid family guys.
- On being a stepfather to Nicole’s two adopted kids, Isabella and Connor: “I don’t get to see the kids as much as probably a lot of stepdads would, but it is a good relationship.”
- On turning 40 in October: “It feels just right. I don’t feel what I thought that wretched age was going to be like. I have done a lot of things and it has been full up to this point, especially the last few years, so I am grateful for that.”
- On his marriage to Nicole: As far as being a married man, it is the best thing I have ever done. And it is not just about being married; to me, it is about being married to her, to that woman because she has just saved my life — absolutely saved it. Everything happens for a reason so the timing of that (rehab) was divinely inspired.”
- On being forced to cut short their January holiday on the NSW South Coast in after a run in with Australian paparazzi: “Because Nic and I are so private, it tends to make people want to see what that privacy is really all about. If we were plastered in the magazines all the time and sort of got pictures willingly, it would wear off and probably people wouldn’t want them so much. The fact that we actually go out of our way to be a bit more elusive tends to exacerbate the situation but I would just rather have a more quiet life, like we do. It is relatively quiet compared to most, I think.”