Anna Nicole Died From Drug Overdose
Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose, police announced early Monday morning.
“We found nothing to indicate any foul play,” said Chief of the Seminole Police Department Charlie Tiger.
Apparently there were no serious injuries and no evidence of illegal drugs on the day Anna Nicole died. The cause of Anna Nicole‘s death was a combination of the flu and slight infection from the abscess, the sleeping pills, and the therapeutic drugs.
Therefore, partner Howard Stern will not be prosecuted.
Believe it or NOT?