New Ocean's 13 Stills

New Ocean's 13 Stills

Check out these new movie stills of Steven Soderbergh‘s Ocean’s 13 including Brad Pitt combing through evidence inside one of costar Al Pacino‘s hotel rooms.

Look out for the full Ocean’s 13 trailer to be released online on Thursday, March 29. The film will have its international premiere at the 60th Cannes Film Festival in May. O13 will opens nationwide on June 8.

new oceans 13 stills 01

• Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 731 » Show All
antitammy @ 03/26/2007 at 6:48 pm

Didn’t see the first 2
won’t see this one

antitammy – one down…no problem.

[Fug Face JoliePitt] @ 03/26/2007 at 6:50 pm

cooool

I was hoping we would get a thread with the new video of “Your voice against poverty”.
*sigh* But I can’t complain, I love Brad and George. ;)

chanel angie 4 life! @ 03/26/2007 at 6:54 pm

cant wait to see this movie Bad and Angie they are they best wish them the best

Angie 4 life!

boomstick @ 03/26/2007 at 6:54 pm

what is Brad doing to that bed?
Did he see the South Park episode?

chanel angie 4 life! @ 03/26/2007 at 6:55 pm

chanel angie 4 life! Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 6:54 pm – flag comment
===============================
oops sorry i meant BRAD and ANGIE

looking foward this one

I thought the second one was really stupid and Brad and George are not enough to make me sit through that crap again.

Matt Damon is a cutie though. He is the cutest one in the bunch.

Can’t wait for this movie. Thanks JJ

The TV ad for the campaign “Your voice against poverty” that was made to be shown during the G8 Summit in Germany yesterday is now available online here:

Matt Damon, Bono, Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt, Claudia Shiffer, Penelope Cruz, Antonio Banderas, Bob Geldof and a number of other international and German celebrities appear.

They say in German (translation at the end):
“Im Jahr 2007 ist Deutschland das wichtigste Land der Welt.
Die Regierungschefs der wohlhabendsten Länder treffen sich in Deutschland zum G8 Gipfel.
Du has die einmalige Gelegenheit Enfluß zu nehmen.
Dennoch immer stirbt alle drei Sekunden ein Kind an Infolge extremer Armut. Auch dieses Sterben muß verhindert werden

Jeder Brief, jede SMS, jede Email erhöht den Druck auf die Regierung.
Wir wollen kein Geld, wir brauchen deine Stimme. Du kannst die Welt besser machen.
Deine Stimme kann entscheidend sein.
Unterschreib jetzt bei http://www.deinestimmegegenarmut.de

“In the year 2007 Germany is the most important country in the world.
The heads of state of the wealthiest nations meet in Germany at the G8 Summit.
You have the unique chance to exert influence.
Still now every three seconds a child dies as a consequence of extreme poverty. This deaths must be avoided.
Every letter, every SMS, every email increases the pressure on the government.
We don’t want zour money. We need your voice.
You can make the world [a] better [place].
Your voice can be decisive.
Sign on now at http://www.deinestimmegegenarmut.de

I loved the first one , the second one was so so, but I can’t wait to see this one since Brad himself said, this should have been O12 ie much better…He was quoted in the Interview magazine…

Ooops sorry, Many thanks Jared for the new thread.

Susie, I have both the people and Hello re:dunes , I’ll dig them out and see if they mention who she is when I get a chance..

Thanks Just Jared. Ocean 13 should be a good, fun movie because Bernie Max said so (smile). I am looking forward to the Movie. I am digging the picture of BP
sitting at the slot machines- picture #1. He is looking sexy and mighty fine. Darn that AJ. Best wishes to BAMPZS.

Best wishes to all the guys.

Oops I meant Bernic Mac. I am having typingitcs today.

I can’t wait to see it. Many of my co-workers are going to watch this movie.

guli- don’t worry, they did’nt identify her in People. It’s weird though that she’s sitting there in their cute family pic. If it is Holly, I will need to get my eyes checked. :lol:

It’s the final one in the series. Let’s give them a resounding farewell.

I’m sure it will be #1 at the box office when it opens. I’ll go see it for sure, I saw the first two why not this one

chanel angie 4 life! , bdj, FAYE, Viva and everyone else who is here now :-)

Susie—I really don’t know, now you are driving me crazy and I need to find out. I guess the beauty of the family blinded me and I never paid any attention to her :lol: :lol: Hey, I bet you Clini would know, she is the inspector at JJ’s ;-)

Saveangie @ 03/26/2007 at 7:18 pm

Please Brad make Ange eat! She looks horrible. It’s such a bad image for her to be portraying to all of her fans.

Websurfer @ 03/26/2007 at 7:24 pm

REPOSTING:

Hey BCBG -

I checked JJ before leaving, you’re right. Wow, things have changed alot since I last went:

Posting separately so that you don’t have to wait for the ‘Awaiting moderation’:

Nothing for France
For Italy:
citibank.com/locations/eu/it/it/rome/via_abruzzi.htm
Via Abruzzi branch

Address: Via Abruzzi, 2/4 Rome 00187
Staffed Hours: 8.30-19.00
Phone: 06/421561
Services:
Foreign Currency Exchange Services
Private Bank Service
This information may change, call to confirm

~Websurfer

377
Websurfer Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 7:20 pm – flag comment
I’m removing the ‘.com’ so that I can post multiple sites, just add it back in:

ricksteves/graffiti/archives/atm_04.htm
flyertalk/forum/showthread.php?t=632278

THIS Might Explain Why their are fewer citibanks. It seems WaMu, BoA and HSBC as well as Credit Union banks are fine…

From finextra
Published:
07/03/2006 – 09:40

Citibank blocks ATM cards after retailer breach
Citibank has imposed transaction blocks on an unspecified number of US card accounts after suffering a series of fraudulent cash withdrawals at ATMS in the UK, Russia and Canada.

News of the security scare spread like wildfire over the Internet after a Citibank customer reported the problems in a blog update. An apparent media blackout by the US bank fanned the flames, leading to wild speculation in the blogosphere that the bank’s global ATM network had been compromised.

Citi has since issued a statement in an attempt to clarify the position, indicating that the security problems stem from a previous breach at a US retailer.

“Recently, we became aware of fraudulent ATM cash withdrawls on Citi-branded MasterCard credit and debit cards used in three countries on customer accounts that had been possibly compromised in previous retailer breaches in the US,” says the bank in its prepared satement. “To protect customer accounts that were affected, we placed a special transaction block in those three countries on PIN based transactions. We are currently reissuing cards, as appropriate, to affected customers.”
The bank has yet to identify the afflicted retailer or quantify the number of customer card accounts affected. A spokesman in the UK says the breach happened “some time ago”, and that the problem is limited to an unspecified number of US cardholders. He says cards are being re-issued to affected customers “as appropriate”.

~Websurfer

guli- it’s the first link you put up. I remember when I got my issue of People with those pics I thought, how strange.

Cliniqua- do you know who the girl is in the Namibia sand dunes pictures? Thanks

Websurfer @ 03/26/2007 at 7:30 pm

Yupp – the end of an era!!

The bachelor boys are all happily-married fogies. Hehehehe!!!
(Uhmm, except for Clooney)

Funny, this is where Pitt re-evaluated his life (as seen in those O11, O12 interviews)!
So many inspirations from Cheadle [kids with long-term partner], Reiner [asked to cut his scene down in O12 because he didn't want to be away from his ladylove for too long, reason: life's too short], and Garcia [love at first sight with his wife of two decades and has beautiful daughters].

Yeah – these guys gave him perspective! Thanks, Ocean!

~Websurfer