One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

Here is one of the last pictures of Pax Thien Jolie (front and center) taken in February 2007, shortly before adopted by Angelina Jolie. Pax is posing with other children of from Tam Binh Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Credit: Winnie-the-Pooh, bdj
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

Good morning to all BAMPZSers,

Aah, he is such a liitle cutie and he does have his daddy’s lips. Papa Brad must be
so happy to have his newest little one home.

I see that I missed on heck of a party last night. Thanks everyone for all the links to the beautiful pics. You guys sure know how to throw a party LOL.

Overkill the haters with pics. Love it.

Is there a reason this child’s picture is up when neither of his parents are in the shot? Why exploit him anymore then needs be? The tabloid media is doing a good enough job of it why particiapte?

Always my LOVE to this family.

Hello everyone,
Need some help, Did PT post her tabloid review last night?

Good Morning everyone! New thread. I hope you had a wonderful bday celebration this past Saturday JJ.

I went back to see the previous thread, lots of pix of the family indeed!:) What a way to celebrate this family and ignore the haters….hehehe.

Ameaana,

No, PT did not post her tabloid review last night. She apologized and said she would post it sometime today.

I was waiting for it too because I really really liked her tab reports.

You know what’s odd — that Nanny issue of STAR has this woman talking about the adoption – and she claims it all happened so fast and Pax was ‘whisked’ away, and she didn’t have time to do this, or do that…blah blah blah. Yet it’s obvious they knew he was going away from this picture because they’ve singled him out in this photograph – if this was ‘sometime in Feb’ that would have been at least a few weeks befor AJ got there.

Also, I too think he has a Brad expression, I think it’s the eyes, they go down at the corners — kind of puppy doggish. Glad to see him with his backwards cap too — and that he was stylin’ that way before AJ arrived, otherwise haters would be screaming – look how she’s trying to dress him like she wants and ‘Americanize’ him. God forbid Angelina is like every other Mom in the world.

Winnie-the-Pooh @ 03/26/2007 at 10:30 am

Thank you for the new thread and the credit, JJ!

briseis Says:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you, I don’t want to miss it, can’t wait to see what the rags have to say this week.

CLINIQUA
____________

Star is PURE TABLOID.

As for the woman which Star quoted from, that woman is a WORKER at the orphanage. She is NOT part of the administrative staff. I am sure she doesnt know until very late, may be a couple weeks ago.

But it’s NOT out of the ordinary. It’s always the policy of the administrator or the director NOT to discuss with the workers who is going to be adopted.

I am sorry, but a few you and the orphanage director continue to say that Pax resembles Brad. Oyyyy, I can’t see any resemblance period. No doubt that he is a cute boy and so are the rest of Jolie-Pitt’s kids. These kids are adorable cutie pies. I just think they all have their own unique looks. The only resemblance one to the parents is Shiloh and of course she MUST since she’s the only biological in the family so far!

CLINIQUA Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 10:30 am – flag comment
You know what’s odd — that Nanny issue of STAR has this woman talking about the adoption – and she claims it all happened so fast and Pax was ‘whisked’ away, and she didn’t have time to do this, or do that…blah blah blah. Yet it’s obvious they knew he was going away from this picture because they’ve singled him out in this photograph – if this was ’sometime in Feb’ that would have been at least a few weeks befor AJ got there.
*******************************
Yeah I was thinking the same thing too. I have that issue of Star right here and I was thinking that maybe that woman who took care of Pax just played the tabs telling them what they wanted to hear so that she could get paid. If so, good for her,lol.

Off-topic:

Susie and other office fans there’s a new promo and it’s over four minutes long and the last 30 seconds shows two clips from the (New!) April 5th episode…wow….

The Star mag. was ridiculous blaming Angelina on whisking Pax abruptly from the orphanage. I’m sure the directors knew when will Angie came and take Pax away, since they are the one who’s responsible for the final approval of the adoption. It’s the director who should inform his staff when to prepared for Pax departure not Angie. Is this another creative writing by the star or the orphanage trying to make some buck from Pax ? the Star never said any good thing on Angie and Brad since they hook-up.

I am sure the woman (worker) at the orphanage told the truth. The problem is the tabloid trying to sensationize everything. They have to write it in a way to make it look like the boy was “whisked” away.

I am in a management level. I dont discuss with my secretary, not the janitor, not the mailman, etc about the finance, policy, direction of the company , because they are NOT part of the “management team”.

Amaya- I jsut saw that there is a 5 episode marathon this week. Yeah!!!!!!!

JoliePitt Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 10:43 am – flag comment

The director didn’t mean external look, he is referring to the personality of Pax, smart and naughty. similar to Brad.

piper, with a low @ 03/26/2007 at 10:55 am

JoliePitt Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 10:43 am – flag comment
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For me, it’s the haircut. It’s reminiscent of the haircut Brad had in A River Runs Through It. And it’s also the innocent expression.

hi susie. how are you? i went to the previous thread for a bit earlier after i signed off. i am shocked the haters were up all night ranting and bashing.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 03/26/2007 at 10:56 am

CLINIQUA Says:
March 26th, 2007 at 10:30 am – flag comment

__________________________________________________________________

And what about the cover of STAR? By having Angie on the cover, they misled people cause obviously I’m sure most people who were buying it were sure they were going to read some juicy details/secrets of how Brad/Angie are at home, and not some story of Angie ‘whisking’ Pax away.

JoliePitt, there is something there (re Brad resemblance) – too many people have said it already – lmao…so I definitely think there is one. Hey, they don’t call it ‘the family of man’ for nothin’ (and no, I don’t mean that man, lolol) — nowhere does it say you have to be related or of the same background to look like someone else. I happen to think that Kerry Washington can at times look like Angelina, that Alicia Tyler looks like Charlize Theron, I also think Brad Pitt, Terence Howard and Benecio Del Toro ALL look alike too.

I think it’s the spacing of the eyes, the lids and the expression.

BCBG Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 10:52 am – flag comment
*********************************

But would it really be right to not inform the woman who has taken care of him for at least three years that he was going away? My mother owned a child care center for over twenty years and there is always an attachment to the kids, so I would think and hope that they told this woman that one of her charges was leaving. I think they told her and A) Star did like you said and sensationalized the story or B) the woman just flat out told them what they wanted to hear so that she could get paid and frankly I wouldn’t blame her. If the people who run the orphanage are going to get paid by the tabs for their big mouths then the low-paid worker should too. She probably had the most interaction with Pax and knew him better than any other adult there.

jq Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 10:50 am – flag comment

_____________

I hope the public has the education, the brain,and the critical thinking skills in their reading , and NOT eat up anything pringed by all these tabloids.

I agree that this is exploitation, both by the orphanage for releasing the pic and the sites for using it. Pax is not a celebrity. Over exposure leads to wackoes and other nefarious characters getting attached to him for the wrong reasons. No wonder celebrities need bodyguards for their kids!!

I just love the Jolie-Pitt family. Wish them God blessing