One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

Here is one of the last pictures of Pax Thien Jolie (front and center) taken in February 2007, shortly before adopted by Angelina Jolie. Pax is posing with other children of from Tam Binh Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Just Jared on Facebook
Credit: Winnie-the-Pooh, bdj
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Halle Berry bares her amazing bikini body at 50 - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's accuser is being accused of hotel theft - TMZ
  • Watch this amazing dance group on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Naya Rivera talks about her plastic surgery - Just Jared Jr
  • JonBenet Ramsey's brother speaks for first time - Radar
  • Should you watch Netflix's The Get Down? - Lainey Gossip
  • "Blurred Lines" appeal gets support from 200 musicians - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://www.nypundit.com New York Pundit

I just adore all of the Brangelina mediawhoring! I say pour it on as heavy as you can, as fast as you can!

It makes the impending implosion of that overexposed family all the more sweeter when it comes to its fuition…

And yes, the implosion will make as many, if not MORE gossip weblog posts, all the more savory, when all of us waiting with baited breath get that wonderful moment in the spotlight to say those magic words… “I Told You So!!!”

• JoliePitt

CLINIQUA Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 10:57 am – flag comment

— nowhere does it say you have to be related or of the same background to look like someone else.
    =======================================
    Agreed and this statement is so true!

But, I still can’t see it, whether by expressions and/or resemblance with Brad and Pax. Perhaps, I will see it later when they are in the pix together or when Pax gets a little older. Since, a few of you continue to think that way about Pax and Brad, I guess we’ll leave it at that!:)

• You/Me

New York Pundit Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:02 am – flag comment
    ******************************************

You better make sure to leave instructions for them to put that on your gravestone because thats how long you’ll be waiting to say those words :-)

• BCBG

You/Me Says:
    ___________________

I”m sure that the director told the woman (worker) that Pax is being adopted. I guess it’s just a matter of when she was told. So far, we dont know when she was told. I am sure to a certain extent, that woman is probalby paid to be “interviewed”, to talk. The only party I blame is the tabloid, in this case, it’s the STAR.

• susie

JoliePitt- Hi back. Last night I only looked at the thread for a little. My computer was super slow so it was too frustrating to me. I’m good though, am trying to get some stuff done while I can. How are you?

• hey hey

New York Pundit:

I can picture you now, foaming at the mouth, waiting with bated breath, waiting … waiting … waiting just to be able to say, “I told you so.” Hmmm, and you call haters call us lunatics and psychotics … I would imagine you are the psychotic one waiting for the implosion of a family with four children under six, just because you love a ex-TV sitcom hack (and don’t you deny that you are a faniston, why else would want this family to break up? Can’t be just the “overexposure”, I think Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears all beat Brad and Angelina when it comes to media exposure!!!).

• Oh Please

New York Pundit Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:02 am – flag comment
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How’s that snail’s crossing of the road coming along?

Every day you post the same thing and every day, it doesn’t happen. Sucks to be you and I guess you like it that way.

• charlie

**********
    Angelina likes to piss off people and I bet you that even when she wants out of the relationship, she will stay more time just to make people like you go crazy.

• You/Me

BCBG Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:07 am – flag comment
    ********************

I agree, the tabs are the ones to blame. And just for the record I didn’t buy the magazine my hubby brought it from work,lol. But I admit to buying the People issue. Beautiful pics there.

• lurker

Don’t know if this should be put here since it’s a thread about PAX, but anyhoo….

Comic writer signs up Jolie as assassinPHIL MILLER, Arts Correspondent

Comic writer Mark Millar has made Superman a Soviet, introduced gay superheroes, and written that the Second Coming will be in America’s Midwest.

But now Millar has pulled off one of the greatest coups in his career: convincing Angelina Jolie to appear in his first motion picture.

Jolie has signed up to appear in a £100m science fiction movie created by the Scottish writer, who lives and works in Glasgow.

Jolie is set to join Scottish actor James McAvoy, star of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and The Last King of Scotland, and take a leading role in Wanted, which begins shooting in April in Prague.

The actress will star as a leading assassin, called The Fox, in the film to be released next year, which is based on a comic series published three years ago.

He created the Wanted story as an “X-Men meets The Godfather” epic.

Millar has discussed the role with the star and will meet her next month when shooting begins on the film.

He said: “She was asking how I came up with the character and I said I just wanted to write about a girl who was completely lacking in any kind of morality, someone who never regarded the consequences. I think she’s going to have a good time on this: actresses rarely get to play these fun kinds of characters.”

He added: “Angelina’s pretty much the biggest female star in the world right now and so I’m naturally quite pleased about the casting. The only way they could have got a bigger star to play this role is if they’d hired Tom Cruise in drag.”

He added: “She’s spectacular-looking and, as her Oscar proves, a great actress with real depth I think she’s one of the few Hollywood A-listers who could pull this off. The rest of them are very tiny and dainty. Angelina looks like she could kick your head in.”

McAvoy is to play the role of Wesley Gibson in the film, a “put-upon, white collar worker who finds out, after the murder of his father, that he has inherited his spot in an international league of assassins”.

This league of killers, first detailed in comics published in 2003 and 2004, is portrayed as responsible for a series of famous deaths, from John F Kennedy to Diana, Princess of Wales. “Morgan Freeman is the leader of this cult and Angelina is his second-in-command, McAvoy’s mentor,” Millar added.

“I now understand why casting directors are so well-paid. It really is a skill to figure out who can bring a character to life and work together as a team. There are four big names in this picture and Angelina is the third of the four released. There is another big male star (to be) announced inside the next week or two. But the people involved in this are already way, way beyond anything I imagined for the first movie I actually own.”

Millar is one of the world’s leading comic writers and works for Marvel. He has made a name in the industry despite never having worked in the US. In 2000, Millar almost moved to America to work for Warner Brothers but took a job with Marvel instead. “This meant I could commute to New York every couple of months as opposed to living in San Diego, which the Warner Brothers job entailed,” he said.

“Ten or 15 years ago it was essential to live there, but with e-mail you could be living in the South Pacific and still make your deadlines.

“I have a big, close family and we didn’t want to take my daughter, who was then just a baby, away from all that.”

Millar has two other films in development, and his ultimate aim is to inspire a dozen in the next 10 years. He has already written a sequel to Wanted, although he has no ambition to be a director or a screen writer.

“All the Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and X-Men franchises have been around for a while so there’s a real gap in the market I want to fill,” he said.

© All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Copyright © 2007 Newsquest (Herald & Times) Limited.

• jLo

oh goodness. Rumors of Pax thien birth mother being drugged out and wanting money are starting. Didn’t Angelina sue the sun for trying to say Zahara’s birth mother was alive or something like that ? So wrong!

• [Fug Face susie]

PAX ROCKS!

• http://www.nypundit.com New York Pundit

Keep an eye out for me on any streetcorner in NYC! I will be the one with the “REPENT! The End Is Near” sandwich board sign!… But read the fine print, it will say on the bottom of the sign… “The Brangelina implosion is coming!”

• BCBG

New York Pundit -

What did the shrink say about your mental problems? Has it make any progress? From what I understand, your mental issues can only be slowed down, but not completely treatable.

• JoliePitt

Susie, I am good so far, but feeling lazy today! Just multi-tasking now. I’ve got a conference call at 1:30 though. Oh, I am sorry to hear about your computer. I hope all is fixed now and at the speed!

• Clau

New York Pundit Says:

Wow… I don´t even know what to say. God Bless you

• CLINIQUA

I’ll try and do a side by side Jolie Pitt. :-)
    ______________

Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 10:56 am – flag comment
    CLINIQUA Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 10:30 am – flag comment

You know what’s odd — that Nanny issue of STAR has this woman talking about the adoption – and she claims it all happened so fast and Pax was ‘whisked’ away, and she didn’t have time to do this, or do that…blah blah blah. Yet it’s obvious they knew he was going away from this picture because they’ve singled him out in this photograph – if this was ’sometime in Feb’ that would have been at least a few weeks befor AJ got there.
    __________________________________________________________________

And what about the cover of STAR? By having Angie on the cover, they misled people cause obviously I’m sure most people who were buying it were sure they were going to read some juicy details/secrets of how Brad/Angie are at home, and not some story of Angie ‘whisking’ Pax away.

————————-

Yeah MAMS, lol – I think STAR was counting on the fanistons and haters snatching it up thinking, hoping and praying Brad and Angelina were the Mama & Papa in separate bedrooms. LOLOL (it was Madonna & Guy, lol)

Face it haters – that ain’t happenin’.
    bwahahaha

• jLo

LoL Charlie @ #58, you are so right about that.

• JoliePitt

New York Pundit, you sound creepy and mentally sick!

• Amaya

Susie, usually if the show is in reruns then I just watch Countdown :) How are you doing hun? I’m good but I need some feedback. I was flipping through the channels this weekend and I saw a clip of a dogsitter who used a spray bottle of water to stop the pup from biting him…is that ok? He only sprayed the pup’s head or body and it seemed to work. I’m the only person that Jammy nips at the LEAST excluding strangers, it’s pretty bad when my nieces come over because he really goes the 2-year-old (Olivia). She can’t get off the couch because of his nipping.

• guli

Hiya Susie and JoliePitt how are you guys doing? Can you believe the idiots are still waiting for an implosion. Well, it might happen in their dreams, I honestly feel so sorry for them….

• Mr and Mrs Smith

New York Pundit Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:02 am – flag comment
    ______________________________________________________________________

Awwwwwwwww, you didn’t get enough love today. Sorry hunnybun, better luck next time. Why don’t you buy yourself a margarita and sip it slowly as you sit on your ass waiting. Just make sure you’ve got plenty to fill you up for a lifetime coz that’s how long you’ll wait. May you have a wonderful day, after all it’s sunny and beautiful outside. May someone end up loving you today too. Good luck.

• briseis

Cliniqua:

What was that? Madonna & Guy in separate bedrooms? Where did you read that? Sorry, but I really don’t even glance at the tabs headlines anymore when PT started her tabloid report so I must have missed that Guy & Madonna article.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

New York Pundit Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:14 am – flag comment
    ______________________________________________________________________-

Just know that when you repent your sins, God is ready to forgive you at any time and he does love you always.

• charlie

*************
    I’ll love to see you with the sing and dress like a hot-dog near times square. Send me a pic!

• BCBG

New York Pundit -

The devil is having an implosion in your head. Your post looks like you are possessed.

• Director’s Cut

Does anyone know when the MAMS DC comes out…now that’s a DVD I WANT to see. I’ve seen the unrated version but I would love to see the DC. Someone on the other thread had some pix I’ve never seen before and they mentioned it maybe on the MAMS DC.

So If anyone has a heads up on that, please let me know so I can mark my calendar.

Thanks!

• JoliePitt

Helloooooooo GULI :)

The haters are boring. They have nothing solid or concrete info. to speak of the Brangelina. They can wait forever to see Brad and Angie “implosion”. The family is unique and strong! They will continue to live their lives as a family. They don’t need to live by anyone standards or approval. GET OVER IT HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

#
    CLINIQUA Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:16 am – flag comment

___________________________________________________________________

I know, I saw it at the stand when I was at the store on Saturday and peeked inside and I burst out laughing. I didn’t even read about the other couples because I only wanted to see what they had on Angie. I think the people behind me thought I was crazy because I could not stop laughing.

• THE HAND

The orphanage’s director is crazy, he said pax is look like Brad. GIVE ME A BREAK.GIVE ME A BREAK. GIVE ME ABREAK . GIVE ME A BREAK.

• [Fug Face susie]

me and some friends have a bet going, i bet $350 that pax will not smile within the next year and a half.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

THE HAND Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:27 am – flag comment
    _________________________________________________________________

Okay, YOU HAVE A BREAK. :lol:

• lucie

THE HAND Says

_______________

Your post sounds a little crazy.. and the director NEVER said Pax LOOKED like Brad. He was talking about them having similar personalities.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

#
    [Fug Face susie] Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:28 am – flag comment

____________________________________________________________________

Please, why should he smile when he’s got his kickass sister Zahara to teach him the ropes of how to deal with paps? She’ll teach him how to give paps the ‘look’ when you see them around you. As Brad said, they tell their kids that the paps are ‘crazy people’.

• susie

JoliePitt- I think it was just slow so I ran some security programs just in case. It is really gloomy again here and has been all week so I feel kinda blah. How’s VA?

Hi Guli- hope you are not too sad with your boys away. :( Did you ever catch up on the thread we had talked about?

Amaya- The water bottle is ok. I forgot that me and my parent’s used that with a Husky we had growing up. Our Husky was the queen of biting and it hurt so we did spray her, but in the face, and it did work. She was really wild though and that lasted almost for 4 years. You didn’t even wasnt to be in the same room she bit so much. One time I was walking her and we were crossing the coast hwy and she jumped up behind me and bit my butt a few times. So, spray bottle is ok and they make bitter apple spray that you can spray on your funiture if he starts chewing on it. My Rottweiler chewed the back of my couch and my shoes if they were laying around. How is he otherwise?
    Thanks for the Office clip, kinda a best moments recap.

• bdj

I wouldn’t take into account anything that New York Pundit says, she/he/it hates on everyone. She pretty much put doom and gloom on every celebrity posted. lol.
    Sad life to live. Meanwhile, BAMPZS are living their lives and bonding with their family. Pax has gone from being one of many in an orphanage to one of the children of the world-famous, humanitarian extraordinaire and all around good guys
    BP and AJ. I am sure that Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh are training him how to wrap Papa Pitt around his little fingers. Best wishes to BAMPZS.

• Peaches

=============================================

Wanted sounds really good. I love how much admiration and respect he has for AJ. I wonder who the big name male star could be.

• susie

Fug Face Susie now? LOOOOOOOOOOL, LMAO

• [Fug Face susie]

the paps are ‘crazy people’ – thats cute. lol

if pax knew the position he was in, he would smile and never stop..

[Mr and Mrs Smith] c’mon now, you know Zahara doesnt smile, at all.
    Maddox is probably scared of her.

• JoliePitt

susie Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:34 am – flag comment

==============================================
    oh, i can’t stand gloomy weather. i think that is why, i feel lazy today because weather in VA is gloomy and a little cold. mother nature is on a PMS quite a bit the past few years. yesterday was sunny and in the 60′sh so i was able to join friends for v-ball in the morning, until late in the day.

• JoliePitt

susie, you got your personal stalker posting under your name!:)

• [Fug Face susie]

I’m so over that name ‘maniston’ blah.. it gets used to much on here.
    susie as a hot sexy little ring to it.

• Websurfer

Hmm – tsk.tsk. someone’s ‘media whoring’ themselves here.
    Hahahaha!!
    Hypocrite!

So many want to ride the coattails of the JoliePitts, however, they have No Gratitude by wishing them an ‘impending implosion’.

Oh – go away, media-whore! You’re making a fool of yourself. Hahahaha!

Seriously, one thing I can’t stand is a hypocritical wanna-be New Yorker.
    And, true New Yorker’s like to get in your face with their truth not a watered-down, fake attempt at somebody else’s drivel. We have No Time for faker-pun(ies).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whatever decisions they make with their lives – they do it honestly.
    As a fan, if these two decide to live their lives independent of each other or continue to live happily together wherever life takes them – then, GOOD FOR THEM!
    Life is about growth and change.
    The children is their main concern and as long as these kids are growing strong and independent as well, I’m happy for them as a fan!

So – if this ‘implosion’ is not caring for each other and walking away.
    Well! So far, they have cared for each other through the media smear, through the family growth, through harrowing job schedules, through grueling travels, through birth and through death.

In my opinion – there is no ‘I told you so’ anymore. I’m a fan through and through!
    They are so far beyond any timelines or judgements.
    In my opinion, if they walk away now – they have already SUCCEEDED!!!

They have brought global awareness, ideas of true romantic love against the odds, reviving careers and personal confidence, creating a beautiful family that opens people eyes to the possibilities, contributing immensely to art, culture and the less fortunate.
    So, where is the ‘I told you so’ – WHERE!!!!!

Too Late, they’ve succeeded ALREADY.

Everything hereafter is now up to them to do as they like as they have been doing!

At some point, we do end up alone – if you don’t like yourself – well, that’s your problem. Think about it, life takes us to distant places, death of a loved one/partner, jobs, and different goals. So, for us humans there is NO EVER AFTER – it is NOW! And RIGHT NOW, they scored the GOAL! No ONE can take that away.

Haaahaaahaaa!!!! YAAYYY!!!!!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’ve always wanted to say the above. I’m glad I got the chance!

Hey BAMPZS/BAMZSP fans! Cousin’s back in Boston. Phewww. I see everyone had a Liberation Day fest on the other thread. Heeheehee!

~Websurfer

• To BCBG

Out of topic question:
    Income tax return: My friend invested on a Fixed Annuity say $25 thousand for a 6 year term invested on 2004. Earned interest as of now is $1048.73. She is planning to withdraw needed the money. She will be penalized for early withdrawal. My question is on her 2007 income tax return, she was told by her income tax lady that she will be penalized 10% of the earned interest $1048.73 = $104.87 >> the the amount she have to pay ? is that correct? Thanks for your help!

JARED , thanks for the new thread!

• Kat

CLINIQUA,

I have always been an admirer of your posts and ‘fanfics’ in the past, where can i read them if possible?

• Mr and Mrs Smith

#
    [Fug Face susie] Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:40 am – flag comment

Okay, don’t call her that, it’s not funny or cute. She does smile, she just does it when she wants to and not when anyone else wants her to. Because she is such a little diva and she knows it too.

• [Fug Face susie]

WOW [Kat] slow down before you gag yourself, damn…. you’re going to catch lockjaw, chill!!!!

give your jaw a break, use your hands for a while, get some paper towels and wipe your mouth off.

• JoliePitt

Love your post Websurfer. BRB, gotta prepare for a 1:30 conference call.

• Websurfer

BTW – as much as Jolie is an international lady visiting more than 30 countries and finds home to be in London and Cambodia, she is not only a Cali girl but she is a New Yorker.
    She grew up in New York until 11 and then headed to Cali.
    She came back here to study in NYU and continues to maintain an office here.
    Her attitude – what you see is what you get, and her easy-going, tolerant personality – gets her to appreciate all the crazy, fast-paced and diverse nature of the ‘city’. She is up to this day very involved in NYC – the rides through Central Park with Mad, going to Lee’s art store, attending an awareness event for guitarist, Peter Gabriel.

In so many ways, she is more New Yorker than one who tried to play one on tv.

BTW – you know that ‘Friends’ was done in a California studio. Those guys never set foot in NYC. Hahahahahaha!!!
    Silly rabbits – ‘Friends’ is for fakers not true NYC’ers. That show was just for fun – not a docu-drama.
    Goodness – when was the last time that girl set foot in NYC…hmm..hmm..tanning in Malibu….hmm….hmmm…eating @ Ivy and enjoying her Mexican dishes in Cali….hmm…hmm…fixing her Hills home…hmm. Yeah, she is a New Yorker [barf].

~Websurfer

• susie

JoliePitt- what a weirdo, huh?