One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

Here is one of the last pictures of Pax Thien Jolie (front and center) taken in February 2007, shortly before adopted by Angelina Jolie. Pax is posing with other children of from Tam Binh Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Just Jared on Facebook
Credit: Winnie-the-Pooh, bdj
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie Pitt

• Meet the man who destroyed Donald Trump's star - TMZ
  • There was a big twist on Grey's Anatomy - US Weekly
  • E! is worried about Mariah Carey's breakup - Gossip Cop
  • Little Mix just dropped a hot new song - Just Jared Jr
  • Rob Kardashian is under investigation by police - Radar
  • Theatre critics are in love with Jake Gyllenhaal - Lainey Gossip
  • A beloved TV show from the 2000s is coming back - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mr and Mrs Smith

Okay, I found these two quotes that Angie said. I think the first one is twisted up a little bit and is not in it’s original form. I’m not sure though.

“Before I met Brad, there were many times I’d be up exhausted with my son Maddox in the middle of the night and there was nobody there who appreciated my efforts. When he said his first word, there was nobody that I could look at and explode in excitement with. It made me very close to Mad, but now there’s the joy of waking up and sharing the burden.

“I think, as a woman, having a partner who appreciates you as a mom and who is going to remember those things about you and your history with the children is very special.”

• PinkRose

I am sure PAx is at home smiling with his brother ans sisters right now.

Don’t be fooled by orphanage worker talking nonsense about him not understanding the language and needing her assistance. And her not having been given time to prepare him. MAybe thare’s a reason she wasn’t told. so that she wouln’t have time to undermine the whole change over process.

Angelina never ceases to amaze me with her mothering skills. She was right to hire an independent interpreter to break the ice and assist in the communication, instead of using that orphanage worker who used to care for him. Obviously she thought Pax was her ticket to the big times and she was going to come along to the USA for a period. Who knows what the hell she might have told Pax to keep him dependent on her and to keep her slick self in the US.

As I said, Angie has grown ianto a wise woman. She are Brad make so many wise decisions regarding the kids. Like taking Madd and Zee along to engage Pax and help his transition. Like moving them to N O. Like putting Madd in a local school. All the best to this family. I see them together for a long time.

• Websurfer

Heya JoliePitt!

OK – try to catch you later. -___-

• lucie

black Says

What a coincidence! You dont SOUND very bright.

• guli

Hiya Wesurfer, BCBG, Mr and Mrs Smith,Fug Face susie, Clini, Kat and to everyone else who is here now…

Susie— yep I read it and now understand thanks for pointing me in the right direction…Ohhh , the house is so quiet, not only did the boys went back to college but my daughter’s school also started :-( When they are here all their friends also come, I never lock my front door so these kids that I knew since they were six years old will just walk in give me a bear hug.. Anywho, how are you, Jolie Pitt is here has Sheri or Coal been on?

• hmmm
  • hanna

geertings from Holland,

thank you jared for the new threads, Pax looks cute and now he is belongs to a love and amazing parents, bbl time to dinner, and still sunny here in Holland,

• Oh Please

hmmm Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 12:21 pm – flag comment

You and your desperate attempts continue to be lame.

• [Fug Face susie]

flag fug face!

• susie

Guli- I hope my house in like your’s when my kids get older. I love the idea of the kids wanting to be at home with their friends. You are a great mom. :lol: Sheri is at work but I think she lurks and have not heard from Coal. I am curious about what you thought about the other thread. So I will e-mail you.

• guli

Hi Hanna, how are you? Whats the weather like in Holland? It’s cloudy but very warm here, so I’m going to take a walk with my dog soon. :-)

Speaking of dogs, Amaya how is Jammy doing, he should stop teething pretty soon.

• ida

hello bampzs,why are these haters always making up stories.any sane person should know right from wrong.

• Juno

New York Pundit Says:
    Yep, you and your impending gloom board’s chances of getting ran over by a taxi in whatever street corner in NY is tons better that Brad and Angie imploding. LOL!!!!

CLINIQUA Says:

I agree that there is some similarity in Benecio Del Toro and Brad. BTW, I thought Benicio was really great in ‘Traffic’. I believe he won an Oscar for that one. :)

• Mr and Mrs Smith

You know, I’m always happy for an ‘against all odds type love story or just story in general’. I know I’m a sap. Anyway, I’ve always thought that Brad and Angie are that kind of story, they are together and in love and raising their kids and doing more movies, and doing their humanitarian work, ‘against all odds’. People predicted doom and gloom for them from the get go and as much as the tabloids still write trash about them, I don’t think it’s as bad as the early part of their relationship. As the years go by and people see how much of a close-knit family they are and the good they are doing, you’ll see less and less people bashing them. Proof: when staunch haters Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Joe Scarborough, Ted Casablanca, can look past their hate and start to see the good that they are doing, then you know the tide is shifting. It might not be shifting as fast as we want, it might be shifting at a snail speed, but make no mistake that it’s definitely shifting.
    I love this picture of them. I remember that night and how we were so surprised that Brad went with her to the premier.

Hi guys -

Per request –

The fanfic No Cannes Do (first part only – the latter parts I will post later on today) is listed at the blogspot:

Hope you like.

• ida

hi susie and guli,i have not being on line for two days,being very busy

• Clau

Websurfer Says:

• charlie

Oh Please
    Wait! so the news of the world was right? those people in the pics are his grandparents?? but they didn’t even visit Pax at the orphanage.

• piper, with a low

Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:29 am – flag comment

More like a break from sanity.

I don’t get why some who don’t give a d@mn about this family is losing their $h*t over someone’s observation. And the dude from the orphanage wasn’t saying that Pax was the living image of Brad; he merely stated that, in terms of his past experiences, the children he adopted out sometimes bares a resemblance to their adoptive parent. He referenced Brad’s manner and disposition, not his physical appearence.

Mind you, I do think that there is some resemblance.

• ida

news of the world= trash,lets not talk about that bull shit here.

Hi Kat — thanks for inquiring. All of the fics I’ve done are also up at brangelinaforever (or EA) – bluemystique is in charge of registration though…I don’t know if it’s open or not right now though.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Oh Please Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 12:29 pm – flag comment

It’s cool that Pax is Angie’s son and that will not change.

• ida

susie any beautiful pics today,i have a little time to be on line

• Peaches

Oh Please Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 12:29 pm – flag comment
    hmmm Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 12:21 pm – flag comment

You and your desperate attempts continue to be lame.

Thank you for posting this. People just have to stir up trouble where there is none. The article stating Brad felt left out because Angie adopted as a single parent” Really, because Angie adopted Z as a single parent he even went with her to pick up Z and accroding to Angie’s Vogue interview they both selected her together. When whatever probation time was over he adopted both Z and Mad like I’m sure he will do with Pax. People so want this couple to fail which is sad because there are children involved. All this over revenge for a grown *ss women.

• ida

clinqua,thanks for the piece,that was good

• lucie

charlie Says:

No, NOW is not correct they arent his grandparents… the child was abandoned so no one knows anything about any family members.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Does anyone remember this quote of Angie by Maxim for their 2006 Woman of the Year? I love the fact that Angie is so unique and plays by her rules and if you don’t like how she lives her life, then so be it.

“Gift from the Gods, Angelina Jolie is our Woman of the Year. She may be the most hyped female star of our time, but what really differentiates this 31-yeaar-old mother of three is her authenticity. From her tireless generosity to her award-winning work to her stunning looks, Angelina Jolie completes a package of mind, body, and spirit that will make her legendary for generations. We wish there were more like her, and celebrate the fact that there never will be.”

• tootootrue

Oh Please Says:
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Once again News of the World has printed incorrect information. Watch how few sources print the truth. They would rather print lies.

• Kat

Thanks Cliniqua. Anyway, continue posting and have a nice day.

• credit to: ♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥ Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 1:28 am – flag comment
    “Angelina Jolie Preaches the Love of the Father
    I have never paid much attention to tabloid news, so I have no idea what Angelina Jolie believes about God or religion. Maybe she’s one of those scientologists, like Tom Cruise. Who knows?

Here is what I do know. Angelina has, numerous times, presented the gospel. She likely does not even know she is doing it! She is beautiful, famous, and fabulously wealthy. She has the means to choose her life and live it as she pleases. She could attempt to keep herself in the news by pulling Brittany Spears type of stunts. But she doesn’t.

It seems to me that she goes along, and other than dating Brad Pitt, lives her life outside of the media. And then she hones in on an extremely poor country. An orphanage. A specific child. She swoops in and adopts the child. Nobody knows why she chose the child she did. Before she came into Pax Thien’s life, he was a nobody. An orphan. Nobody knew who his mother was–he was completely abandoned. There was nothing he could do to change his status.

Angelina came in and chose him to be her own. Her fame, her wealth, her position, her nationality become his. He now has a family, and it is made up of other orphans, just like himself. He now has a future and a hope.

And so, even without intending to do so, Angelina has preached the love of God for His children by mirroring His adoption of us. I am blown away by the ways God allows Himself to be mirrored in nature and in His fallen world.
    “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.”
    “The whole earth is full of His glory.”
    “The heavens declare the glory of God.”
    And so does Angelina.

by chewymom @ 8:49 am. Filed under

• ida

peaches says those that want them to fail will be disapointed.all their theories are full of untruths.i am happy that the family are out of the media light and bonding as a family.those that say bad things about them are nothing but bitter loss souls.i hope we the fans who know the truth always make sure it comes out.certain magazines and blogs like d listed and tmz shoul be ashamed of themselves.

• c

VietNamNet Bridge – Any information that Pax Thien Jolie’s mother intended to demand her baby back was false, said Tam Binh Orphanage’s director Nguyen Van Trung in an interview with Saigon Giai Phong newspaper.

According to Mr Trung, before Tam Binh Orphanage officially adopted Pax Thien Jolie, or Pham Quang Sang, the orphanage tried to find Sang’s relatives through a newspaper ad, but there was no answer within 30 days. Sang thus was legally an orphan. Accordingly, it was the orphanage’s director who signed the agreement to give Sang to his foster parent, not any grandparent or parent of his.

So is there any legal foundation on which Sang’s mother can ask for her child back? Mr. Trung said such a thing was absolutely impossible.

“Not mentioning that Sang’s mother didn’t claim her baby when the orphanage advertised in newspapers, the fact that she abandoned her child is enough to hold her accountable before laws, let alone demand her child back!” he said.

Mr. Trung also said that after Angelina Jolie signed the paper with the HCM City Department of Justice, Pham Quang Sang officially became her child.

“If, in the future, Sang’s biological mother comes to the orphanage, we will only provide her with such information as that Sang has been adopted, and where and how he lives. As for demanding Sang back, it is absolutely impossible,” the director said.

Before the adoption, Sang went through testing at the HCM City Pasteur Institute, which affirmed that the child was completely healthy, HIV-free, and free of any liver problems as well as other contagious diseases,” he said.

(Source: SGGP)

• http://uk ?

Any guesses who the big male star in WANTED is going to be.

• hanna

greetings from Holland,

hi guli, i am fine, just busy and have two funeral (working as health care for old people) two of them that i help just passed away as always a bit extra work. and how are you ? just headed two weeks you are going to Bodrum, oh may i come?
    i just passedby at Youtube and i found …..don’t be laugh. guli, LOBO (i’d love you to want me) that my teenage song

• anon9

Hi, Cliniqua, nice smokehouse there. I just visited your blog. I like it.

I remembered that you said a couple of links before that you may put up your own blog somewhere. It came true. Thank you for living up your words. Way to go, girl!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Okay, guys more pics. This is when they were in India and had come back from their two day trip away from the kiddies. There are three pics so just scroll down but *Warning* – don’t bother reading the comments section.

• hanna

greetings from Holland,

to CLINIQUA, hi, congrats to your blogs,

• ida

mr and mrs smith says thanks for the pic

• maybe the interview was real

From US Magazine
    Angelina’s Brother Worried About Her Weight
    Monday March 26, 2007

Angelina Jolie’s brother, James Haven, says that his sister has lost her famous curves because she is still mourning the death of their mother, who passed away in January.

“Angie has become very thin because she’s grieving,” Haven told the British publication The Mail on Sunday. “It’s even difficult for her to eat. I keep saying to her, ‘Don’t forget to eat.’”

Marcheline Bertrand provided stability in her children’s lives after separating from Jon Voight in 1976, shortly after Jolie’s birth. For that reason, her death from cancer at the age of 56, has been devastating to Haven and Jolie, 31.

Last month, reported that emotional distress over Bertrand’s passing had caused the 5-foot-8 Mr. and Mrs. Smith actress to drop to 109 pounds.

“But you know she doesn’t pay much attention to food anyway and she’s been going through a process of grief like me,” Haven explained. “She has not wanted to eat, nor has she been able to.”

Part of the reason for Jolie’s loss of appetite may stem from the fact that she associates cooking with her mother’s memory.

“There was very much that home feeling when we came back from school,” Haven recalled to the Mail. “Angie and I would walk in and comment on how we could smell things cooking and baking in the kitchen.

He continued: “Or she’d be in the middle of cooking and pick up a carrot and teach us about the vegetable or the fruit so that it was visual as well. Angie is now the same with her kids.”

Haven, who famously shared a kiss with his sister following her Best Actress Oscar win in 2000 for Girl, Interrupted, says that Bertrand’s death has only deepened his connection with Jolie, as well as her bond with her adopted children.

“If Angelina understood something about missing parents before, she understands completely now,” he said. “Angelina and I are orphans too, in a way. When you see those kids in orphanages, they cling to each other. And that’s exactly what they have — they have each other.”

Comic writer signs up Jolie as assassinPHIL MILLER, Arts Correspondent

Comic writer Mark Millar has made Superman a Soviet, introduced gay superheroes, and written that the Second Coming will be in America’s Midwest.

But now Millar has pulled off one of the greatest coups in his career: convincing Angelina Jolie to appear in his first motion picture.

Jolie has signed up to appear in a £100m science fiction movie created by the Scottish writer, who lives and works in Glasgow.

Jolie is set to join Scottish actor James McAvoy, star of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and The Last King of Scotland, and take a leading role in Wanted, which begins shooting in April in Prague.

The actress will star as a leading assassin, called The Fox, in the film to be released next year, which is based on a comic series published three years ago.

He created the Wanted story as an “X-Men meets The Godfather” epic.

Millar has discussed the role with the star and will meet her next month when shooting begins on the film.

He said: “She was asking how I came up with the character and I said I just wanted to write about a girl who was completely lacking in any kind of morality, someone who never regarded the consequences. I think she’s going to have a good time on this: actresses rarely get to play these fun kinds of characters.”

He added: “Angelina’s pretty much the biggest female star in the world right now and so I’m naturally quite pleased about the casting. The only way they could have got a bigger star to play this role is if they’d hired Tom Cruise in drag.”

He added: “She’s spectacular-looking and, as her Oscar proves, a great actress with real depth I think she’s one of the few Hollywood A-listers who could pull this off. The rest of them are very tiny and dainty. Angelina looks like she could kick your head in.”

McAvoy is to play the role of Wesley Gibson in the film, a “put-upon, white collar worker who finds out, after the murder of his father, that he has inherited his spot in an international league of assassins”.

This league of killers, first detailed in comics published in 2003 and 2004, is portrayed as responsible for a series of famous deaths, from John F Kennedy to Diana, Princess of Wales. “Morgan Freeman is the leader of this cult and Angelina is his second-in-command, McAvoy’s mentor,” Millar added.

“I now understand why casting directors are so well-paid. It really is a skill to figure out who can bring a character to life and work together as a team. There are four big names in this picture and Angelina is the third of the four released. There is another big male star (to be) announced inside the next week or two. But the people involved in this are already way, way beyond anything I imagined for the first movie I actually own.”

Millar is one of the world’s leading comic writers and works for Marvel. He has made a name in the industry despite never having worked in the US. In 2000, Millar almost moved to America to work for Warner Brothers but took a job with Marvel instead. “This meant I could commute to New York every couple of months as opposed to living in San Diego, which the Warner Brothers job entailed,” he said.

“Ten or 15 years ago it was essential to live there, but with e-mail you could be living in the South Pacific and still make your deadlines.

“I have a big, close family and we didn’t want to take my daughter, who was then just a baby, away from all that.”

Millar has two other films in development, and his ultimate aim is to inspire a dozen in the next 10 years. He has already written a sequel to Wanted, although he has no ambition to be a director or a screen writer.

“All the Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and X-Men franchises have been around for a while so there’s a real gap in the market I want to fill,” he said.

© All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Copyright © 2007 Newsquest (Herald & Times) Limited.

• susie

hi ida, how are you? I can post some pictures after 1pm.

• ida

bye for now bampzs

• For Cliniqua

Mark your calender.

• Amaya

Guli, he’s doing well. He still only knows how to sit. How soon should he stop teething? lol Because I’m really looking forward to that since everyone (except for me) has to watch out when he’s walking around without a leash. And is it normal for him to suddenly just lunge for my feet when I’m giving him a walk? I also have another question…how do you know when your dog has fleas? Would I be able to see the fleas on him if he did have them? I’m just curious. I mean, he itches himself but it’s not excessive. And I know I should have asked my vet but it slipped my mind, my bad.

• ida

susie you back,let me stay a little while

• T&L

CLINIQUA Says:

Thanks for posting it… I can’t wait for the second part. :)

• ida

143 says why the link?

• guli

Hi Hanna, now I have to go back to yuotube after I catch up here and yes all of my cyberfriends from Europe (not all at once) ;-) are welcome to Bodrum. Yep I am supposed to leave on the 8th but waiting for my test results which I’ll find out Wednesday..

Susie, I want to re-read it again before I respond, but I will ;-)

Many thanks to everyone for the links and articles. BAMPZS fans are the best :-)

Here is a new video, you’ll like it if you like Matt, George and Brad…..

• BCBG

94To BCBG Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 11:51 am

Out of topic question:
    Income tax return: My friend invested on a Fixed Annuity say $25 thousand for a 6 year term invested on 2004. Earned interest as of now is $1048.73. She is planning to withdraw needed the money. She will be penalized for early withdrawal. My question is on her 2007 income tax return, she was told by her income tax lady that she will be penalized 10% of the earned interest $1048.73 = $104.87 >> the the amount she have to pay ? is that correct? Thanks for your help!
    Without knowing and reading the specifics, it seems that in 2007 she will need to pay income tax on her interest earnings. The way to know is to find out if the annuity company send her any Form 1099. If they do, she will have to report them, meaning she may have to pay tax. (Anytime you receive a Form 1099, the IRS will always receive one, meaning the IRS is aware of that amount. The IRS also matches what you report to their computer). Note, I say tax on the interest income. I did NOT say PENALTY.

The tax theory is always that , generally, if in the past, she has not paid or reported those interest, then when she received those interest, those interest income is definitely taxable unless the interest is from the tax free municipal bond which most of the time is tax exempt.

From what you told me, I dont think there will be any penalty from the IRS. She definitely will pay income tax on her interest, but there should NOT be a penalty from the IRS.. Could this penalty befrom the annuity/insurance company because of early withdrawal ?

hope that helps. also consult your CPA

• piper, with a low

maybe the interview was real Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 1:13 pm – flag comment

The very fact that US is referencing the Daily Mail further proves that they have nothing on the Jolie-Pitts. They jumped to the wrong conclusion about Angelina’s demeanor at the GGs and now they’re attempting to use James’s name to lend credibility to their so-called story.