One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

Here is one of the last pictures of Pax Thien Jolie (front and center) taken in February 2007, shortly before adopted by Angelina Jolie. Pax is posing with other children of from Tam Binh Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Credit: Winnie-the-Pooh, bdj
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie Pitt

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 717 » Show All

I just adore all of the Brangelina mediawhoring! I say pour it on as heavy as you can, as fast as you can!

It makes the impending implosion of that overexposed family all the more sweeter when it comes to its fuition…

And yes, the implosion will make as many, if not MORE gossip weblog posts, all the more savory, when all of us waiting with baited breath get that wonderful moment in the spotlight to say those magic words… “I Told You So!!!”

CLINIQUA Says:
March 26th, 2007 at 10:57 am – flag comment

— nowhere does it say you have to be related or of the same background to look like someone else.
=======================================
Agreed and this statement is so true!

But, I still can’t see it, whether by expressions and/or resemblance with Brad and Pax. Perhaps, I will see it later when they are in the pix together or when Pax gets a little older. Since, a few of you continue to think that way about Pax and Brad, I guess we’ll leave it at that!:)

New York Pundit Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:02 am – flag comment
******************************************

You better make sure to leave instructions for them to put that on your gravestone because thats how long you’ll be waiting to say those words :-)

You/Me Says:
___________________

I”m sure that the director told the woman (worker) that Pax is being adopted. I guess it’s just a matter of when she was told. So far, we dont know when she was told. I am sure to a certain extent, that woman is probalby paid to be “interviewed”, to talk. The only party I blame is the tabloid, in this case, it’s the STAR.

JoliePitt- Hi back. Last night I only looked at the thread for a little. My computer was super slow so it was too frustrating to me. I’m good though, am trying to get some stuff done while I can. How are you?

New York Pundit:

I can picture you now, foaming at the mouth, waiting with bated breath, waiting … waiting … waiting just to be able to say, “I told you so.” Hmmm, and you call haters call us lunatics and psychotics … I would imagine you are the psychotic one waiting for the implosion of a family with four children under six, just because you love a ex-TV sitcom hack (and don’t you deny that you are a faniston, why else would want this family to break up? Can’t be just the “overexposure”, I think Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, and Britney Spears all beat Brad and Angelina when it comes to media exposure!!!).

New York Pundit Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:02 am – flag comment
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How’s that snail’s crossing of the road coming along?

Every day you post the same thing and every day, it doesn’t happen. Sucks to be you and I guess you like it that way.

**********
Angelina likes to piss off people and I bet you that even when she wants out of the relationship, she will stay more time just to make people like you go crazy.

BCBG Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:07 am – flag comment
********************

I agree, the tabs are the ones to blame. And just for the record I didn’t buy the magazine my hubby brought it from work,lol. But I admit to buying the People issue. Beautiful pics there.

Don’t know if this should be put here since it’s a thread about PAX, but anyhoo….

Comic writer signs up Jolie as assassinPHIL MILLER, Arts Correspondent

Comic writer Mark Millar has made Superman a Soviet, introduced gay superheroes, and written that the Second Coming will be in America’s Midwest.

But now Millar has pulled off one of the greatest coups in his career: convincing Angelina Jolie to appear in his first motion picture.

Jolie has signed up to appear in a £100m science fiction movie created by the Scottish writer, who lives and works in Glasgow.

Jolie is set to join Scottish actor James McAvoy, star of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe and The Last King of Scotland, and take a leading role in Wanted, which begins shooting in April in Prague.

The actress will star as a leading assassin, called The Fox, in the film to be released next year, which is based on a comic series published three years ago.

He created the Wanted story as an “X-Men meets The Godfather” epic.

Millar has discussed the role with the star and will meet her next month when shooting begins on the film.

He said: “She was asking how I came up with the character and I said I just wanted to write about a girl who was completely lacking in any kind of morality, someone who never regarded the consequences. I think she’s going to have a good time on this: actresses rarely get to play these fun kinds of characters.”

He added: “Angelina’s pretty much the biggest female star in the world right now and so I’m naturally quite pleased about the casting. The only way they could have got a bigger star to play this role is if they’d hired Tom Cruise in drag.”

He added: “She’s spectacular-looking and, as her Oscar proves, a great actress with real depth I think she’s one of the few Hollywood A-listers who could pull this off. The rest of them are very tiny and dainty. Angelina looks like she could kick your head in.”

McAvoy is to play the role of Wesley Gibson in the film, a “put-upon, white collar worker who finds out, after the murder of his father, that he has inherited his spot in an international league of assassins”.

This league of killers, first detailed in comics published in 2003 and 2004, is portrayed as responsible for a series of famous deaths, from John F Kennedy to Diana, Princess of Wales. “Morgan Freeman is the leader of this cult and Angelina is his second-in-command, McAvoy’s mentor,” Millar added.

“I now understand why casting directors are so well-paid. It really is a skill to figure out who can bring a character to life and work together as a team. There are four big names in this picture and Angelina is the third of the four released. There is another big male star (to be) announced inside the next week or two. But the people involved in this are already way, way beyond anything I imagined for the first movie I actually own.”

Millar is one of the world’s leading comic writers and works for Marvel. He has made a name in the industry despite never having worked in the US. In 2000, Millar almost moved to America to work for Warner Brothers but took a job with Marvel instead. “This meant I could commute to New York every couple of months as opposed to living in San Diego, which the Warner Brothers job entailed,” he said.

“Ten or 15 years ago it was essential to live there, but with e-mail you could be living in the South Pacific and still make your deadlines.

“I have a big, close family and we didn’t want to take my daughter, who was then just a baby, away from all that.”

Millar has two other films in development, and his ultimate aim is to inspire a dozen in the next 10 years. He has already written a sequel to Wanted, although he has no ambition to be a director or a screen writer.

“All the Superman, Batman, Spider-Man and X-Men franchises have been around for a while so there’s a real gap in the market I want to fill,” he said.

© All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Copyright © 2007 Newsquest (Herald & Times) Limited.

oh goodness. Rumors of Pax thien birth mother being drugged out and wanting money are starting. Didn’t Angelina sue the sun for trying to say Zahara’s birth mother was alive or something like that ? So wrong!

[Fug Face susie] @ 03/26/2007 at 11:14 am

PAX ROCKS!

Keep an eye out for me on any streetcorner in NYC! I will be the one with the “REPENT! The End Is Near” sandwich board sign!… But read the fine print, it will say on the bottom of the sign… “The Brangelina implosion is coming!”

New York Pundit -

What did the shrink say about your mental problems? Has it make any progress? From what I understand, your mental issues can only be slowed down, but not completely treatable.

Susie, I am good so far, but feeling lazy today! Just multi-tasking now. I’ve got a conference call at 1:30 though. Oh, I am sorry to hear about your computer. I hope all is fixed now and at the speed!

New York Pundit Says:

Wow… I don´t even know what to say. God Bless you

I’ll try and do a side by side Jolie Pitt. :-)
______________

Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 10:56 am – flag comment
CLINIQUA Says:
March 26th, 2007 at 10:30 am – flag comment

You know what’s odd — that Nanny issue of STAR has this woman talking about the adoption – and she claims it all happened so fast and Pax was ‘whisked’ away, and she didn’t have time to do this, or do that…blah blah blah. Yet it’s obvious they knew he was going away from this picture because they’ve singled him out in this photograph – if this was ’sometime in Feb’ that would have been at least a few weeks befor AJ got there.
__________________________________________________________________

And what about the cover of STAR? By having Angie on the cover, they misled people cause obviously I’m sure most people who were buying it were sure they were going to read some juicy details/secrets of how Brad/Angie are at home, and not some story of Angie ‘whisking’ Pax away.

————————-

Yeah MAMS, lol – I think STAR was counting on the fanistons and haters snatching it up thinking, hoping and praying Brad and Angelina were the Mama & Papa in separate bedrooms. LOLOL (it was Madonna & Guy, lol)

Face it haters – that ain’t happenin’.
bwahahaha

LoL Charlie @ #58, you are so right about that.

New York Pundit, you sound creepy and mentally sick!

Susie, usually if the show is in reruns then I just watch Countdown :) How are you doing hun? I’m good but I need some feedback. I was flipping through the channels this weekend and I saw a clip of a dogsitter who used a spray bottle of water to stop the pup from biting him…is that ok? He only sprayed the pup’s head or body and it seemed to work. I’m the only person that Jammy nips at the LEAST excluding strangers, it’s pretty bad when my nieces come over because he really goes the 2-year-old (Olivia). She can’t get off the couch because of his nipping.

Hiya Susie and JoliePitt how are you guys doing? Can you believe the idiots are still waiting for an implosion. Well, it might happen in their dreams, I honestly feel so sorry for them….

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 03/26/2007 at 11:18 am

New York Pundit Says:
March 26th, 2007 at 11:02 am – flag comment
______________________________________________________________________

Awwwwwwwww, you didn’t get enough love today. Sorry hunnybun, better luck next time. Why don’t you buy yourself a margarita and sip it slowly as you sit on your ass waiting. Just make sure you’ve got plenty to fill you up for a lifetime coz that’s how long you’ll wait. May you have a wonderful day, after all it’s sunny and beautiful outside. May someone end up loving you today too. Good luck.

Cliniqua:

What was that? Madonna & Guy in separate bedrooms? Where did you read that? Sorry, but I really don’t even glance at the tabs headlines anymore when PT started her tabloid report so I must have missed that Guy & Madonna article.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 03/26/2007 at 11:23 am

New York Pundit Says:
March 26th, 2007 at 11:14 am – flag comment
______________________________________________________________________-

Just know that when you repent your sins, God is ready to forgive you at any time and he does love you always.

*************
I’ll love to see you with the sing and dress like a hot-dog near times square. Send me a pic!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 717 » Show All