One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

Here is one of the last pictures of Pax Thien Jolie (front and center) taken in February 2007, shortly before adopted by Angelina Jolie. Pax is posing with other children of from Tam Binh Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Credit: Winnie-the-Pooh, bdj
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie Pitt

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All
Mr and Mrs Smith @ 03/26/2007 at 12:09 pm

Okay, I found these two quotes that Angie said. I think the first one is twisted up a little bit and is not in it’s original form. I’m not sure though.

“Before I met Brad, there were many times I’d be up exhausted with my son Maddox in the middle of the night and there was nobody there who appreciated my efforts. When he said his first word, there was nobody that I could look at and explode in excitement with. It made me very close to Mad, but now there’s the joy of waking up and sharing the burden.

“I think, as a woman, having a partner who appreciates you as a mom and who is going to remember those things about you and your history with the children is very special.”

I am sure PAx is at home smiling with his brother ans sisters right now.

Don’t be fooled by orphanage worker talking nonsense about him not understanding the language and needing her assistance. And her not having been given time to prepare him. MAybe thare’s a reason she wasn’t told. so that she wouln’t have time to undermine the whole change over process.

Angelina never ceases to amaze me with her mothering skills. She was right to hire an independent interpreter to break the ice and assist in the communication, instead of using that orphanage worker who used to care for him. Obviously she thought Pax was her ticket to the big times and she was going to come along to the USA for a period. Who knows what the hell she might have told Pax to keep him dependent on her and to keep her slick self in the US.

As I said, Angie has grown ianto a wise woman. She are Brad make so many wise decisions regarding the kids. Like taking Madd and Zee along to engage Pax and help his transition. Like moving them to N O. Like putting Madd in a local school. All the best to this family. I see them together for a long time.

Heya JoliePitt!

OK – try to catch you later. -___-

~Websurfer

100
black Says
______________

What a coincidence! You dont SOUND very bright.

Hiya Wesurfer, BCBG, Mr and Mrs Smith,Fug Face susie, Clini, Kat and to everyone else who is here now…

Susie— yep I read it and now understand thanks for pointing me in the right direction…Ohhh , the house is so quiet, not only did the boys went back to college but my daughter’s school also started :-( When they are here all their friends also come, I never lock my front door so these kids that I knew since they were six years old will just walk in give me a bear hug.. Anywho, how are you, Jolie Pitt is here has Sheri or Coal been on?

geertings from Holland,

thank you jared for the new threads, Pax looks cute and now he is belongs to a love and amazing parents, bbl time to dinner, and still sunny here in Holland,

106
hmmm Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 12:21 pm – flag comment
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You and your desperate attempts continue to be lame.

[Fug Face susie] @ 03/26/2007 at 12:33 pm

flag fug face!

Guli- I hope my house in like your’s when my kids get older. I love the idea of the kids wanting to be at home with their friends. You are a great mom. :lol: Sheri is at work but I think she lurks and have not heard from Coal. I am curious about what you thought about the other thread. So I will e-mail you.

Hi Hanna, how are you? Whats the weather like in Holland? It’s cloudy but very warm here, so I’m going to take a walk with my dog soon. :-)

Speaking of dogs, Amaya how is Jammy doing, he should stop teething pretty soon.

hello bampzs,why are these haters always making up stories.any sane person should know right from wrong.

New York Pundit Says:
Yep, you and your impending gloom board’s chances of getting ran over by a taxi in whatever street corner in NY is tons better that Brad and Angie imploding. LOL!!!!

CLINIQUA Says:

I agree that there is some similarity in Benecio Del Toro and Brad. BTW, I thought Benicio was really great in ‘Traffic’. I believe he won an Oscar for that one. :)

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 03/26/2007 at 12:36 pm

You know, I’m always happy for an ‘against all odds type love story or just story in general’. I know I’m a sap. Anyway, I’ve always thought that Brad and Angie are that kind of story, they are together and in love and raising their kids and doing more movies, and doing their humanitarian work, ‘against all odds’. People predicted doom and gloom for them from the get go and as much as the tabloids still write trash about them, I don’t think it’s as bad as the early part of their relationship. As the years go by and people see how much of a close-knit family they are and the good they are doing, you’ll see less and less people bashing them. Proof: when staunch haters Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Joe Scarborough, Ted Casablanca, can look past their hate and start to see the good that they are doing, then you know the tide is shifting. It might not be shifting as fast as we want, it might be shifting at a snail speed, but make no mistake that it’s definitely shifting.
I love this picture of them. I remember that night and how we were so surprised that Brad went with her to the premier.

Hi guys -

Per request –

The fanfic No Cannes Do (first part only – the latter parts I will post later on today) is listed at the blogspot:

Hope you like.

hi susie and guli,i have not being on line for two days,being very busy

Websurfer Says:

ITA

Oh Please
****************
Wait! so the news of the world was right? those people in the pics are his grandparents?? but they didn’t even visit Pax at the orphanage.

piper, with a low @ 03/26/2007 at 12:40 pm

Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 11:29 am – flag comment
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More like a break from sanity.

I don’t get why some who don’t give a d@mn about this family is losing their $h*t over someone’s observation. And the dude from the orphanage wasn’t saying that Pax was the living image of Brad; he merely stated that, in terms of his past experiences, the children he adopted out sometimes bares a resemblance to their adoptive parent. He referenced Brad’s manner and disposition, not his physical appearence.

Mind you, I do think that there is some resemblance.

news of the world= trash,lets not talk about that bull **** here.

Hi Kat — thanks for inquiring. All of the fics I’ve done are also up at brangelinaforever (or EA) – bluemystique is in charge of registration though…I don’t know if it’s open or not right now though.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 03/26/2007 at 12:43 pm

108
Oh Please Says:
March 26th, 2007 at 12:29 pm – flag comment
____________________________________________________________________

It’s cool that Pax is Angie’s son and that will not change.

susie any beautiful pics today,i have a little time to be on line

108
Oh Please Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 12:29 pm – flag comment
106
hmmm Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 12:21 pm – flag comment
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You and your desperate attempts continue to be lame.

=========================================

Thank you for posting this. People just have to stir up trouble where there is none. The article stating Brad felt left out because Angie adopted as a single parent” Really, because Angie adopted Z as a single parent he even went with her to pick up Z and accroding to Angie’s Vogue interview they both selected her together. When whatever probation time was over he adopted both Z and Mad like I’m sure he will do with Pax. People so want this couple to fail which is sad because there are children involved. All this over revenge for a grown *ss women.

clinqua,thanks for the piece,that was good

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 817 » Show All