One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

Here is one of the last pictures of Pax Thien Jolie (front and center) taken in February 2007, shortly before adopted by Angelina Jolie. Pax is posing with other children of from Tam Binh Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Just Jared on Facebook

• Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
  • JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • kk1

244
    JoliePitt Says:
    ########################################
    It is a wonderful love story, with Cary Grant and Irene Dunn, adoption and what constitutes a family are also part of the story. I must admitt that I tear up everytime I see it.

• Websurfer

Hey guli,

Although, this is not zen-y. The mention of suzuki reminded me of ‘The Art of War’. That is a very good book and strategies are still used by military. Quite a nice, quick read.

piper, with a low – And vice-versa. I’d love to see a ‘wicked’ (Angie’s words) Pitt and a thrown-of-her game Jolie. There was a little bit of that in MAMS when Pitt went in to get Brody’s character relying on instincts when Jolie’s tech went awry.
    Jolie has precision moves and her reactions to unknown elements is so cool.
    Pitt seems to mix it up pretty well to do that. hehehe!

I think there is more to delve between Pitt and Jolie’s onscreen interaction.
    They need to inhabit foreign mind-bodies and environment to get a real feel for the interaction to come across. I think sci-fi, thriller would be great. Bring out the bad-a__ in them. LOL!

~Websurfer

• susie

First and Last Post- JJ finally put them up at #235

• CLINIQUA

Hey guli, zen, jolie pitt and cmar – thanks bunches for the kudos — am putting up parts 2 & 3 (of 4) together now- so check back!

It’s not up yet – but it will be in about 15 minutes.

• JoliePitt

250
    kk1 Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 4:20 pm – flag comment
    =====================================
    Thanks a bunch KK1. It does sound like a wonderful love story!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Angelina Jolie – “I felt beautiful when I was in Cambodia [for tomb raider]. I was sweaty, and my hair was matted and all over the place. And I was happy and hot and accomplishing a lot and running around, and I could feel my heart beating, and I felt beautiful. And barefoot or first thing in the morning, I feel beautiful. Because I feel like me. I didn’t always feel that way, but I feel that way now. When somebody just loves you, and when you make somebody happy, when your presence seems to make them happy, you suddenly feel like the most beautiful person in the world.”

It seems she feels the most beautiful when she’s her natural self and not necessarily made up. Love you, Angie.

• CLINIQUA

Grrrrrrrrrrr. The brangelinaforever server is apparently down guys – it won’t be as quick as I thought. As soon as it’s back up and running, I’ll retrieve the rest of the story. Damn. I hate when this happens. :-(

• JoliePitt

Is Happy Girl aka Keeping It Real? Well, it doesn’t matter, but they both sound like they can’t see things outside the box!!!!!

• stranger

Hey guys, How are you doing?

Meli: the directors’ cut DVD of Troy is out in Germany and it is 30 minutes longer. I was looking for reviews and ended up in a gay blog, it was hysterical. All they were talking about was Brad’s perfect butt. Can’t argue with that, :)

Guli: so, how was the Parthenon, did you have some moussaka or souvlaki? Athens is such a fascinating city and the food is yummy.

Susie: LOL at [Fug Face Susie]

• Mr and Mrs Smith

256
    Happy Girl Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 4:25 pm – flag comment
    _________________________________________________________________

Oooooooo, the New York Daily News is the Bible. Of course they copied it from their London counterpart, The Daily Mail which is of course known for their honesty. After all, ALL their stories have proven to be true. What is says MUST and I repeat MUST be the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Gotten through to you yet? Didn’t think so. Just the fact that you’re disputing what the hospital staff witnessed and said about Angie, Brad, James being there when their mother died is proof you’re going off kilter my dear. Were you given any love today by your significant other, children, co-workers? Have a nice day today by the way. It’s sunny outside, go take a walk and release the pent up stress from your body. After all, you’ve got a lifetime to wait for that clock to continue ticking. Tata.

• Keeping it real

Awaiting Moderation? grrrrrrr

Just skip if you’ve already seen this.
    Here’e a wonderful UNHCR video on Youtube of Angelina in Thailand. Just listen to her and her fieldmates. Now compare what you will see to the trash that’s floating around. Click on the youtube on this enviromental site:

In Thailand

• Keeping it real
  • guli

Websurfer— many thanks re the book recommendation. I was telling Susie , who also gave me good titles, I stock up on books before I leave for Turkey so if you anymore please let me know :-)
    Hey someone who is very unhappy is back I see, well pretty soon she is going to go from unhappy to depressed to clinical with all the great news coming from our BAMPZS family :lol:

• Mr and Mrs Smith

262
    Keeping it real Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 4:36 pm – flag comment
    ____________________________________________________________________

Who are you and what have you done to the real KIR? Because you’re bringing good articles and videos about Angie’s UN work. What’s the catch? What are you really up to?

• JoliePitt

LOOOOOOOL. Keeping It Real must have failed and hit her head with reality last night!:) LMAO. She’s posting positive things about Angie for once! Yes, what are you up to KIR???????

• syd

256
    Happy Girl Says:

========================

Exactlly how much “happy” did you inhale happy girl to believe that interview was true?

==========================
    websurfer – yup. she was the famous one then and still is. Angelina has such strong presence on screen that even if she were an unknown actress, she would immediately make you want to turn around and take notice of her because she has this commanding aura. Since Brad also has the same “it” factor like Angelina, it’s not a big surprise why they’re so facinating as a couple.

• guli

Mr and Mrs Smith —- cr*p I am just as confused re KIR, but whatever if it is good links I’ll take it :-)

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Angelina Jolie:

“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”

• Get a lifer

Get a life, sad girl. You are obviously not happy if you have to bash a person you do not know. once again get a life.

• susie

I am really confused here, did Keeping It Real switch teams?????

Hiya stranger :)

Guli- do you still need book titles? :)

• Keeping it real

It’s about keeping the fluff, gossip and garbage out and trying to refocus serious issues. While so many are discussing the fake article that Mr. Haven supposedly did, there are more important things to discuss. Things that are REAL. Angelina is GRATEFUL for the life that she has and has said it over and over ever since doing these UNHCR missions. Keeping it real! Authentic! GET IT? She is a mother to 4 REAL life children. Can’t get no more real than that. She is now a young matriarch of her family due to untimely deaths. That’s REAL.

• Happy Girl

AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!!!
    GUESS BRAD STILL WANTS TO BE THE MAN LEO IS!!!!
    NEVER WILL BE WITH THAT SL*TTY BALL & CHAIN AROUND HIM!!

HOLLYWOOD – Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese and The Sopranos writer Terence Winter are teaming up to adapt Jordan Belfort’s much-anticipated stock exchange autobiography, The Wolf of Wall Street, into a new movie.

Scorsese will direct his Departed star in the film with Winter penning the screenplay.

DiCaprio will also produce the movie after partners for his Appian Way company beat Brad Pitt’s Plan B production base to the film rights.

Poor Brad – he can’t get a break in Hollywood anymore since he became the laughingstock!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

• To Crappy Girl

256
    Happy Girl Says:
    James Haven’s Interview is True!!!
    **********************************************
    And just how did you reach this conclusion as to this interview being true? What is your proof?? James has never ever spoken to any news outlet but PEOPLE, never ever. This particular British TABLOID is know to make up stories and to have a racist slant to many of its stories. THIS IS TYPICAL CUT AND PAST CRAP REPRINTED BY THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS WITHOUT ANY VERIFICATION AS TO ITS VERACITY. AND YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.

Angelina, James, and Brad were were in the room with Angelina’s mom when she died. Every legitimate news source has verified that. A physician has to pronounce someone dead, fool. So you hear it from their mouths, fool. Even if they die in your arms, fool!!

YOU ARE TRULY A PATHETIC ABNORMAL LESS THAN HUMAN BEING. THERE IS NOTHING TO GLOAT OVER HERE. WHY COME TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR IGNORANT RANTINGS? WHAT A WASTED EXCUSE OF A BIT** YOU ARE!! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT THOSE WHO WISH ILL OF OTHERS SUFFER ILL THEMSELVES!! EVIL BOOMERANGES ON EVIL WISHERS! THE LAST LAUGH WILL BE ON YOU!! YES YOU, CRAPPY GIRL!!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

267
    Happy Girl Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 4:42 pm – flag comment
    _________________________________________________________________

Oooooooookay. I’ll continue praying for you like you’ve asked me to. (Stepping away from computer in case you infect me with whaver you’re suffering from).

• Get a lifer

Oh god, now she’s bashing Brad. I bet the stars read this stuff and laugh there asses off at people like happy girl getting so angry at the way they choose to live their lives.

I think we should throw a pity party for Sad girl.

• guli

Susie— I sure do, we are allowed to take two large suitcases each (with a weight limit) but since we leave lots of our summer clothes there, one suitcase is going to be books/videos ;-)

• susie

Hmmmm, I think this is a differnt KIR.

• Websurfer

Ahhh – you know guys I was really debating if I should even respond to a very un-Happy Girl.
    Maybe I’m just too lazy today or that there’s no more fun because this sad person is really…SAD! I can’t bring myself to go discuss with a Girl that so obviously knows there is no more fight.

The fight’s over. Everybody’s moved on while you were on the happy pills.
    It’s so over – done – finito – fin – cooked – overcooked – so cooked it’s a fruitcake.

Hmmm. At this point, I don’t care if the JoliePitts make a pact to find an island and go native. Hehehehe!!! [Ok - I've got a picture of them as the Robinsons in Robinson Caruso]

Hey guys, can you picture the family in some native island outfits running around building campfires and huts…Hehehe!

OK. That was good.

Anyways, I’m just here having fun with my cyber-buddies and occasionally checking on the beautiful family’s latest family pics whenever and wherever that may be.
    And by the way, remember the JoliePitts are a family not a married couple (so unless you’re Voight who forgot he is a father) there is no splitting up of a parent to his/her children.

~Websurfer

• syd

267
    Happy Girl Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 4:42 pm – flag comment
    So sad – I’ll be back for the break-up – how will your crazy little brains deal with that???

===================================

You promise you’ll only comeback for the break up? Because I get the feeling you were one of those people who thought Brad and Angelina were supposed to be a six month fling. Then you probably extended the break up deadline to a few more months, then after Angelina moved in with Brad, then after Brad filed for adoption of Maddox and Zahara, then after Angelina gave birth to Shiloh, and now after they’ve adopted Pax, you’re deadline for the break up must have been pushed back again.

That sucks, happy girl. I don’t know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Maybe it’s just better that you go inhale your happy candy and scream at the ocean while you wait .

• FAYE

Hello BAMPZS/BAMZSP fans.

Everything Angelina

• [Fug Face JoliePitt]

un’happy – i dont like you

• first and last post

re: #235 susie Says: March 26th, 2007 at 3:53 pm
    thanks susie, you made my day. I LOVE these photos, so endearing and obviously exuding mother/child love…also in point for those critics who think Pax will suffer being apart of this family “ripped away” from his native country, blah, blah, blah. Maddox is a happy child as demonstrated in these photos. These photos are definitely keepers.
    re: critics who wonder why Z doesn’t smile, children don’t usually smile automatically at strangers, let alone strangers out of nowhere taking pictures of them. Children are naturally cautious and adults have to prove they are trustworthy before children open up. These people obviously are not around children and have no concept of child development, nor actually do I think they care…they are just out to criticize and judge without foundation or experience.
    re: #239 Websurfer Says: March 26th, 2007 at 4:03 pm
    thanks to you too Websurfer, I’m going to try to track down the actual article too but Vanity Fair certainly doesn’t make it easy to search nor do they have an obvious archive.
    If you or anyone has links to the actual article associated with these specific photos, I’d appreciate it.
    thanks again susie and Websurfer.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

274
    Keeping it real Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 4:50 pm – flag comment
    __________________________________________________________________

Okay, you’re scaring me because you’re making sense. Uh, what was in the water today? :lol:

• To Crappy Girl

275
    Happy Girl Says:
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Again your supidity is monumental. Brad and Plan B beat Leo’s company for the screenright to a much acclaimed Zombie book a couple of months ago written by Mel Brooks son, so its tit for tat. Paramount and Plan B may still be involved in this movie because MartinS recently signed a contract with Paramount in which Paramount has 50% right to be involved in MartinS’s projects.

See, stupid, foot in mouth again.

• FAYE

Anyone who believes in Dailymail.co.uk is a MORON. If you do, then you believe in the National Enquirer and Stars

I don’t expect much from haters.

• Websurfer

OK – I mixed up two stories
    Robinson Crusoe – by Dafoe
    Swiss Family Robinson – by Wyss
    [this is the family I was talking about not the guy in the above story]

These robinsons do like to get lost. Hehehe!
    I am already bad with names and then they have to do this.

~Websurfer

• Andrómeda

I´m still reading the earlier posts, but I wanted to say that I totally agree with Syd( 234)…Wowww… Angie worked with the hottest men: Daniel Craig, G. Butler; Olivier Martinez, Clive Owen, etc, etc and of course Brad Pitt. Lucky girl!!!.

• susie

First and last- I have the article too, let me search it out.
    ITA about kids not just smiling away all the time. Haters just like to attack anything possible.

• You/Me

274
    Keeping it real Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 4:50 pm – flag comment
    ******************************************

????? That is a really good post and I wholeheartedly agree with you. But weren’t you the one arguing and trashing the Jolie-Pitts? Or is someone now using your name? Whatever the case THIS was a great post and you nailed it! :-) Thanks

• FAYE

275
    Happy Girl Says:
    _______

Idiot. Too bad your idol doesn’t have a movie career. Shiloh did one movie this yr and what she your idol to this yr. Guest star is a show hardly anyone watches.

• Anonymous

Okay, why aren’t the haters’ nonsense and stupid comments not being deleted?? This place would be a much more relaxing atmosphere without all this hate. There’s already so much hate in the real world, I don’t wanna see more here.

• JoliePitt

284
    [Fug Face JoliePitt] Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 4:56 pm – flag comment

un’happy – i dont like you
    ==============================
    i don’t care. i am ok knowing one person less!

• charlie

267
    Happy Girl Says
    *********
    I won’t flag you! then I wouldn’t have anyone to make fun of

• Mr and Mrs Smith

I love how Maddox changed Angie. He will always be the first child that touched her heart in a special way. Here is one of her quotes:

“Everytime I see a picture of myself with Mad I can’t believe how fortunate my life has been. It’s an image I thought I would never see: myself with a child.”

• brad has one too
  • lurker opinion

287
    To Crappy Girl

Great point plus Paramount believes in Brad’s company enough to help fiance the bidding of the book. Companies trying to made money don’t attach themselves to those on the way out. Plan B is on the rise!

• kk1

OT-JessicaS donates a new minivan to orphanage.

Some people spend their time carrying out good deeds, while OTHERS SPEND THEIR TIME POSTING NEGATIVE CRAP ON BLOGS. God don’t like ugly!!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

I didn’t know that she doesn’t keep any of her awards. I thought it was just the Oscar that she gave her mom to keep. Anyway, it’s good to know that such things don’t mean that much to her.

“I don’t keep awards. My brother has my Golden Globes and my mom has the Oscar. I think it’s just good not to have them around to look at all the time.”

• [Fug Face JoliePitt]

295
    JoliePitt Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 5:05 pm – flag comment
    284
    [Fug Face JoliePitt] Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 4:56 pm – flag comment

un’happy – i dont like you
    ==============================
    i don’t care. i am ok knowing one person less!

******

I’m talking to Un’Happy Girl, why are you responding for her? Dork

• max

Angelina has been traveling alot lately, Chad, Vietman, Chicago and next month she will be in Prague. FINALLY THE OLD ANGIE IS BACK! Can’t wait until she dumps that loser of Mr. Pitty!

I love that she will be in Prague and Brad will be in L.A promoting Oceans.. DISTANCE BABY, WILL KILL THIS ALREDY FRAGIL RELATIONSHIP!