One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

One of Pax's Last Pictures Before Adoption

Here is one of the last pictures of Pax Thien Jolie (front and center) taken in February 2007, shortly before adopted by Angelina Jolie. Pax is posing with other children of from Tam Binh Orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Just Jared on Facebook
Credit: Winnie-the-Pooh, bdj
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Pax Thien Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Stephanie March recalls her plastic surgery nightmare - US Weekly
  • Kanye West's "Famous" video gets a mini-sized spoof - TMZ
  • 14-year-old contortionist wows on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Singer Ryan Beatty reveals he is gay - Just Jared Jr
  • Bachelorette's Chad Johnson reveals shocking truths - Radar
  • Chloe Moretz fires back at Twitter trolls - Huffington Post
  • Watch video of Bradley Cooper dancing at Glastonbury - Lainey Gossip
  • Hollywood power spouses speak out - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Kat

Happy girl, remember, we don’t speak ill of the dead. You are teading on holy ground. Angie, brad and James are at their moter’s bedside when she passed away and my info did’nt come from Daily Mail or any other British tabloids (trust me they are ferocious, I know, I live in London) but from a nurse friend of mine who works in that hospital ward (in Cedars-Sinai). She told us how protective Brad was of Angie and never lets her go. The love between them was actually palpable. I really doubted that interview. Firstly, why with a UK tabloid? Secondly, why now? They are very private people and it won’t benefit them in the least.

• Mondo Bongo!

CLINIQUA’S SMOKEHOUSE! ………….. two thumbs up!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

303
    max Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 5:11 pm – flag comment
    __________________________________________________________________

Ooooooooookay.

• get a lifer

Max sure does remind me of sad girl.

• FAYE

303
    max Says:
    _______
    I’m sorry you were dumped. It must feels good to wish it on someone else since your are so miserable. Go out and make friends or go to the gym.

• freedom

Everytime i looked at brad now or just how he rediscovered himself in the last 2 years, I just could not imagined how he spent the 7 years of good productive prime years simply wasting his life away. He was totally
    -not inspired
    -not productive
    -not motivated
    - nothing.. nada, .. just competely aimless driftly around in and out of his career aimlessly, same goes with his life and relationship in those years .

The Brad today seems to be fully living life with a purpose, wonderful supportive partner , lovely children and family life, and a whole lot more happening in his career.

• Mr and Mrs Smith

Awww, Angie is so cute.

“I don’t take alot of that “you’re so hot” stuff seriously. I’m a really goofy odd little person and people will discover that eventually. For instance, I only wear black because I’m a slob. In fact, I only wear clothes that don’t show spilled coffee. I’m one of the most flawed people. I woke up this morning and broke the phone by falling over.”

• Happy Girl

THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FAYE

306
    get a lifer Says:
    ___

She sure does. While BAMPZS fans are enjoying the moment, haters like MAX is sad, dump and pathetic.

They just envy the good karma that is going on in the Jolie-Pitts family.

• kk1

303
    max Says:
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    KEEP DREAMING!! Don’t you know that Angelina has AMH coming out in June also when O13 is coming out? Brad will be in Prague with Angelina, and she will be in the states with Brad when he is promoting O13. Her next movie will only shoot in Prague for a short time it appears, then she will be in Chicago in May shooting the film.

The old Angelina never left the house, she is part of the “today” Angelina, and Brad is part of her life as are her children. Do you think that Brad is just going to walk away from his kids who are also Angelina’s kids? How unrealistic you are. Brad will now always forevermore be in Angelina’s life, in one way or another.

• guli

Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 5:24 pm – flag comment
    Awww, Angie is so cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, do you know where this quote appeared? This is so typical Angie! I just love her :-)

• bluemoon

Credit: Intothegrinder @ BAFans

Waiting for Angelina

Welcome, Angelina! Amid all the news about her latest adoption, Angelina Jolie found time to do some movie work in Chicago, a source tells me.

She flew to the Windy City without Brad Pitt and the family Friday to do screen testing for her new flick “Wanted,” according to a set source. The sexy actress is scheduled to shoot most of the scenes for the action movie in Prague within the next few weeks. However, the source said she is expected to film in the Windy City later this summer.

“She’ll be filming a lot of action scenes in cars,” the source told me. While she was here, Jolie test-drove some Dodge Vipers that will be used for the film. The Chicago Film Office could not be reached for comment on Sunday.

When Angie films on location she usually brings the whole family to her movie set. Does this mean we can anticipate Brad, Maddox, Zahara and Pax sightings galore?

• bluemoon

I read that she will be April and May in Prague and then she will shoot in Chicago in the summer but I think in the next 2 weeks we’ll get more info and I can’t wait to know who is the movie start to join the cast, the writer was talking about.

• TO CRAPPY GIRL

309
    Happy Girl Says:
    THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #########################################
    OH REALLY?? ARE YOU NEARING YOUR TIME OF IMPLOIDSION AND SELF DESTRUCTION? OH WELL, YOU KNOW YOURSELF BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. HOPE YOUR BODY PART PIECES FALL INTO YOUR HOME THE SEWER AND DON’T FOUL UP ANYONE’S WATER SUPPLY!! BYE, BYE.

• susie

First and Last Post- open this link and then click on AJ on the cover

• Mr and Mrs Smith

310
    guli Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 5:28 pm – flag comment
    _________________________________________________________________

I don’t know exactly when she said it. I was just browsing on the quotes page on SJ and put up a few quotes that I liked. I love how when you have so many people saying how hot, beautiful, sexy she is, she’s like ‘yeah, whatever’. I also love how casually she dresses.

• You/Me

312
    max is Q.U.E.E.R. Says:
    I think this is uncalled for.

• stranger

I found the TV ad “Your voice against poverty” with Brad, Matt Damon, Bono, Ben Affleck and many other international and German celebrities.
    It’s so cute to hear Brad speaking German.
    awwwww!!!

I just emailed Jared, hope we’ll get a new thread soon. :)

• CLINIQUA

Part 2 and 3 of ‘No Cannes Do’ are up! Hope you like!

• http://www.justjared.com b

The haters time to promote “dirt” for your idol. I’m so sad for you because you’re very dishonest .

• guli

I flagged these posts that I feel are completely rude. I don’t care if you are hater or a fan, but these kinds of comments should be flagged right away!!!

Please, anyone who wants to respond to these posts (which I discourage) do not copy them since the originals will be deleted soon….

• kk1

312
    bluemoon Says:
    ***************************************************
    Thanks for the info. This does not sound like a long shoot, seems like AMH timeline.

“The sexy actress is scheduled to shoot most of the scenes for the action movie in Prague within the next few weeks. However, the source said she is expected to film in the Windy City later this summer.”

Sounds as if she had them tailor the filming to her schedule, just as they wrote the part especially for her. Angelina is a power player to the max!!

• Mr and Mrs Smith

312
    Happy Girl is a FATSO Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 5:31 pm – flag comment
    ___________________________________________________________________

I know that you’re annoyed at unhappy girl, but answering them back with a comment like this is not cool. JMO

• susie

Does anyone have the pictures of bamzs on the sand dunes in Namibia.

• Gussie

321
    guli Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 5:44 pm – flag comment

****

Hi, Guli!

When I find a post so offensive that needs to be flagged, I also flag all answers – even if correct and sensible – that copypaste the same.

• [Fug Face JoliePitt]

wow.. people are getting really mean and nasty!

I love it.

• stranger

oooops

I was so excited I forgot to give you the link to see the ad “Your voice against poverty”
    (Brad, Matt Damon, Bono, Ben Affleck, Claudia Schiffer, Herbert Groeneyer, etc)

here you go

• guli

Gussie—OK, I’ll clean up the rest as well..Thanks and good advise!

Susie—I have all those pics, give me a few mins to do some house clean-up at JJ’s .. :-(

• Sheri

312
    Happy Girl is a FATSO
    —————————-
    My first post of the day and it has to be to you! I’m flagging you! How dare you! Fan or non Fan this is not Filthy First! Take your awful comments elswhere please!

Hi BAMPZS fans! Hope you had a wonderful day! guli I so missed you last night, but we have Shi’s Bday!
    Susie congrats girl you have a “stalker” I don’t really feel we can call fug face that, she’s her all the time and is never as rude as 312!

• susie

Guli- thanks, I have them in a small-medium size but I want to see them bigger. Also, who was the girl that was oddly in those pics. She is just sorta there.

• Sheri

You/Me Says:
    ————————-
    please don’t copy awful posts, if they get deleted they are still here because you copied. Thank you!

• guli

Hiya Sheri–I beat you to it, I flagged them as well. Ohhh, there will be plenty other occasions.

Clini— those are really good, I can just imagine it actually happening knowing the characters involved :lol: :lol:

Susie—I believe that is Holly, OK let me get those pics for you after my mini ummmm well you know what break ;-) Hey when a girl has to go she has to go, right !!!

• [Fug Face JoliePitt]

wow ange’s brother is now saying ange refuses to eat, thats not a nice thing for someone’s brother to say

• You/Me

330
    Sheri Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 6:04 pm – flag comment
    *******************************
    Got it, sorry about that! I didn’t think about it but it makes perfect sense.

• FAYE

319
    CLINIQUA Says:

March 26th, 2007 at 5:40 pm – flag comment
    Part 2 and 3 of ‘No Cannes Do’ are up! Hope you like!

____

Thanks Cliniqua

• CLINIQUA

Angelina is obviously only doing very short shoots – and what’s more the studios are accomodating her and working around her when she will be filming. That’s POWER, baby. Brad and her babies will all be with her AS USUAL haters – keep holding your breath now! LOL :-)

• Websurfer

Mr and Mrs Smith – I agree. That’s the point – not to sink to that level.

Cliniqua – Are these new? I’ve been reading the JoliePitt fanfics. All great!
    If these two attend this year’s Cannes, you might have to right a sequel! -___-

freedom – this was through ‘sources’ so take this with a grain of salt but given how his life has shaped up, it does seem believable.
    No one was able to dig up any friend ‘sources’ to say negative comments about Pitt’s life-altering actions.
    Instead, all friend ‘sources’ have said the ‘Old Brad is back’ and ‘Brad has been the happiest they’ve ever seen him’.

And a little blast from the past: I remember when the Bennifer was in full swing and the papz caught Affleck in Las Vegas throwing around tons of dough, the papz had pictures of Affleck leaving a strippers’ bar and lo and behold, they spotted Pitt inside with amigos, Clooney and Gerber, getting lapdances. I’m not sure but the papz had him caring less about his surroundings.
    I’ve heard [I know Las Vegas casino ppl] that those three were quite regulars in Las Vegas around that time and constantly cheering Pitt up.
    His buds helped keep that marriage alive longer than it should have.
    [hehehe, I know a few stories about other stars, too]
    Yeah, Pitt’s personal life was quite ‘golden’ but no one saw it because Bennifer was so BIG! Anyone remember when the last days of the Bennifer was?

~Websurfer

• leetle UN

#
    208
    Bettina Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 3:11 pm – flag comment

Where’s Leetle UN and her lovely posts? I miss your knowledge and you made JJ’s a very informative place to learn about Vietnamese adoptions. Hope you will post again.

************************************************************

Hi Bettina:

I am still around, just very very busy. Also, to be honest, I was really put off when Jared posted Pax’s adoption papers.

Then when I learned Jared had just turned 25 I had quite an “Oh My God” moment: I’m old enough to be his mother. And I would not have been a teen mother either. So I was thinking I am too old for posting on this board. But I may still lurk once in awhile and jump in if I have something to add.

OK, my kiddies want dinner now and partner needs to check his email.

• JoliePitt

319
    CLINIQUA Says:
    March 26th, 2007 at 5:40 pm – flag comment

Part 2 and 3 of ‘No Cannes Do’ are up! Hope you like!

========================================
    oh, i just finished reading part II and III. i can’t wait to read part 4. it’s awesome. thanks CLINIQUA!

• Sheri

Hello guli! I hope you had a wonderful time with your son yesterday. Selfish me missed you! Thanks for flagging! I still think we need to have a contest to see who can do it first, and have fabulous prizes!

Susie hope your day was well! I’ll email later!

333
    You/Me Says:
    ———————-
    Not a problem, I used to do it all the time when I first started here! Welcome? or are you a poster who came back to celebrate! Either way nice to meet you!

Ladies I will BBL! We have MAJOR lightening storm going on! Sorry Original Curious it’s headed your way!

• susie

sheri- good evening. Fug face is onto JoliePitt now and FF has said some pretty vile stuff before.

Guli- I’ll be waiting. That cannot be Holly unless she gained weight and changed her hair etc…the girl also looks younger. I need to look at them again.

• JoliePitt

sheri, how are you dear?

• FAYE

They are working around her schedule because they WANT Angelina in the film. Star Power bb.

• JoliePitt

oyyyy, sister just called to eat dinner! BRB.

• BCBG

ntt-

Do you use ATM while in Paris and Rome? If so, does the bank charge a SERVICE CHARGE if I use the affliated ones? My bank is Wells Fargo and B of A.

I call B of A, they said it’s $5. The actual branch told me it’s $10. Citi Bank told me they dont have ATM in Paris and Rome. I keep getting different answers.

• Gussie

House beautifully cleaned. Thanks, Jared! ;)

• CLINIQUA

Hey I meant tos ay I object to the writer excluding AJ from the ‘tiny and dainty’ group…he’s obviously not met her in person….she’s a wee little thing…but she CAN STILL kick a head in, he had that right. :-) lolol

• [Fug Face JoliePitt]

its time ange stop grieving and starts eating, something.

• Websurfer

BCBG

I found citibank to be the most accommodating US bank worldwide. I’m surprised citibank said that.

Your bank that you have funds in should be able to tell you their policy. Usually, they treat this similar to Cash Advances and charge a fee per withdrawal.

If you’re buying items using a creditcard – I’ve found that the purchase is made using the foreign currency and the creditcard does a exchange [usually the worst] and charge a nominal transaction fee on top of that.

I just accept that this part and parcel to traveling….oh well…

~Websurfer

• Lady G

Thank you Jared for cleaning up the ugliness.

You rock!!!!!