Tue, 27 March 2007 at 3:04 pm
Cristiano Caught With His Pants Down
- Portugal Soccer Star Cristiano Ronaldo Wears Boxer Briefs [DListed]
- Courteney and Lisa Chaperone Jennifer‘s Maybe-Date [PopSugar]
- Hilary Duff Rocks Her Mosquito Bites [HollywoodTuna]
- Wynonna Judd‘s Husband is a Child Molester [IDLYITW]
- Jessica Simpson Gives To the Needy [HollywoodRag]
- Who is Lindsay Lohan Dating Now? [Egotastic]
- Britney Drops Some Weight in Rehab [ASL]
- Celebrity Hair Don’ts [CityRag]
- Project Runway Winner Cuts Ties with Baby Mama [TMZ]
- Teen Wolf – The Remake? [ImNotObsessed]
- Pocketless Pants Make Us Dance [Trendmill]
- Hollywood’s Teetotalers Spill the Beans[UsWeekly]
World Premiere: Kelly Rowland feat. Eve – “Like This” Music Video
- Angelina Jolie’s brother, James Voight, told London’s Daily Mail that Angie is still grieving over the loss of her mother. James says their mom’s death has taken a toll on her appetite and he often has to remind her to eat. Meanwhile, a man identified as Chien told Britain’s News of the World that his daughter was a heroin addict who gave Angie’s newly adopted son Pax Thien up for adoption two days after his birth.
- Jennifer Lopez will perform tonight in Times Square at Spotlight Live, a performance and dinner venue that will officially open in two weeks.
- Eva Longoria’s fiancé, basketball star Tony Parker, just released an album in French called “Balance-toi.
- Ashton Kutcher’s Punk’d series kicks off its final season April 10. MTV officials announced Monday that all eight new episodes will air back-to-back during a “sneak peek marathon” on April 7. Hilary Swank, Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Nelly Furtado and Jewel are among Ashton’s victims this season. Ashton will conclude the show’s final season with a special “Punk’d Awards” on June 5.
- Wilmer Valderrama’s men’s clothing line, Calavena, will debut at Saks Fifth Avenue in July.
Just Jared on Facebook