Halle Berry: Luscious in Lace

Halle Berry: Luscious in Lace

Halle Berry is a knockout at age 40, wearing a sexy Roberto Cavalli lace-accented dress to the photocall for her latest film, Perfect Stranger, on Wednesday at Hotel ME in Madrid, Spain. She completed her look with Christian Louboutin shoes and Irene Neuwirth jewelry.

Pretty boy boyfriend Gabriel Aubry is in town with her to lend his support. The pretty pair were last spotted boarding a private jet in Rome, Italy.

For 25+ pictures of Halle promoting Perfect Stranger in Madrid, CLICK HERE!

halle berry lace dress 01
halle berry lace dress 25
halle berry lace dress 26
halle berry lace dress 27
halle berry lace dress 28

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Okay, she has a “fountain of youth” in her back yard. I would come over and get a sip, but don’t know the address. Looking good Halle.

gorgeousasusual @ 03/28/2007 at 11:39 am

Gorgeous as usual. Good for him–to support his gal and take time off from the restaurant.

I have to remind myself that Halle is not he standard 40-year old so I shouldn’t feel badly about myself.

Looking beautiful like always, stunning and gorgeous.

She certainly defines beautiful .. WOW!

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 03/28/2007 at 12:04 pm

No one is better. She has the best body.

What a body this girl has!!!!!
Perfect!!!!

[Fug Face Sanjaya Malakar] @ 03/28/2007 at 12:26 pm

perFectiion!

She is ridiculously hot. Like ridiculously.

perfect. normally, i am not a fan of a grey dress but on her, forgedaboutit!

campy_dude @ 03/28/2007 at 12:44 pm

Meeeoow! She’s 40???? wow!

I’m just not in the mood to respond to the posters spewing the usual hate. They have a right to express their negativity anyhow, so I will just say that Halle is FABULOUS! Aubry is FABULOUS! They are HAPPY!

Are you for real? Halle’s 40?!
Mannn, it must be seriously expensive to have a body like that at fourty years of age.

Ever heard the saying “Black don’t Crack”? Well, it’s true. I’m a black woman and I have aunties in their 80′s with not a wrinkle, I’m 46 and don’t have any either.

WOOOOOW!!!!Speechless.

I didnt know she had a five head.

She resembles a monkey, from the side.

amle are you that ugly prejudiced magnus on this board who keeps attacking beautiful black women? If you are, scram!

You say s**t cos you probably look like s**t. halle is hotter than any other woman her age or younger in any other race. She’s sexy period.

HalleGabriel @ 03/28/2007 at 6:40 pm

I think she is better-looking now than when she first started making a name for herself as an actress and model.

HalleGabriel @ 03/28/2007 at 6:42 pm

I think she is a lot better-looking now than when she first started making a name for herself as an actress and model.

She is beautiful…love the hourglass, again! And her boobs…wow… Re the black don’t crack, that’s funny! =) I say Asian people also age well, just look at the actors of Asian background, who admittedly aren’t so well-known to those used to Hollywood, like Maggie Q, Joan Chen, etc. By the way, isn’t Halle’s mom white? And no, this isn’t a diss aimed at her or her mom, just would be nice to remember that, that’s all.

Wow, she is amazing. She just seems to keep getting better looking with age. She is absolutely stunning.

Lucy Liu is another Asian who is beautiful and youthful. I saw her on TV not too long ago and she looks great, a whole lot better than Cameron Diaz. Liu’s skin is so flawless and smooth. She also has really nice high cheekbones and a sculpted face.

People just need to avoid overeating, cigarettes, drugs and the sun. Plus do some exercise. Everybody would age a lot better.

HalleGabriel @ 03/31/2007 at 2:01 pm

That’s good and very true advice.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All