Thu, 29 March 2007 at 2:06 pm
Avril Lavigne is a Britney Spears Wannabe
- Avril Lavigne Is A Britney Spears Wannabe [HollywoodTuna]
- Kelly Clarkson Covers It Up At The Beach [DListed]
- Britney Spears is Still a Wonderful Mother [IDLYITW]
- Lindsay Lohan Pokes Out [Egotastic]
- Natalie Portman Loves Jolly Olde Engand [PopSugar]
- Jenny Wants Jim‘s Babies [ImNotObsessed]
- Christina Aguilera Angers Fans by Lip Syncing [HollywoodRag]
- Video of Britney’s Church Security Pulling a Gun [UsWeekly]
- Eva Longoria & Mario Lopez Celebrate [ASL]
- Celebrity Look-Alot-Alikes [CityRag]
- Lindsay Lohan is So Shiny [Trendmill]
- Sanjaya to Media: Bring it B******* [TMZ]
Don’t forget to enter JustJared.com’s contest for free Fall Out Boy tickets!
- Penelope Cruz was spotted kissing Josh Hartnett at L.A. restaurant The Little Door, The Daily News and In Touch report. “They were touchy-feely all night,” said an insider
- Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi is leaving husband Salman Rushdie, according to a story in the New York Observer.
- Jennifer Hudson is in talks to play Forest Whitaker’s daughter in Rowan Woods’ Winged Creatures, about a group of strangers brought together in the aftermath of a tragic shooting. Is there such a thing as too much Oscar winning potential for one film?
- The release of Scarlett Johansson’s movie, The Nanny Diaries, has been pushed back from April to September because producers think it will increase their chances of winning a Golden Globe for best comedy.
- Oprah Winfrey has chosen Cormac McCarthy‘s “The Road,” for her latest addition to her book club. “It is so extraordinary,” Oprah said Wednesday. “I promise you, you’ll be thinking about it long after you finish the final page.” McCarthy, 73, is known for novels such as “All the Pretty Horses” and “Blood Meridian.”
- And last but not least, Rachel Bilson‘s rope bracelet is becoming a real trend at $170 a pop!
Just Jared on Facebook