Naveen Andrews & Son Go Shopping

Naveen Andrews & Son Go Shopping

Lost star Naveen Andrews spends some quality time shopping at Wild Oats Market and Fred Segal with 15-year-old son Jaisal Andrews on Wednesday in Santa Monica, Calif. (Car make: Porsche)

(At age 16, Naveen bedded his married school teacher, who gave birth to Jaisal, according to the National Enquirer. Naveen currently is in a relationship with actress Barbara Hershey. The couple separated briefly in 2005, and during that time, Naveen had a second son — named Naveen Joshua Andrews — with student Elena Eustache. He and Hershey later reconciled.)

In a recent interview, 38-year-old Naveen (Sayid), spoke at length about how the change in Lost‘s storylines had left most of the cast unhappy.

“I loved the first season,” said Naveen. “Now I’m really proud of it, and I put it up there with the work that I’m most proud of, and we’ll always have it. They can’t ever take it away. It’ll always be there. And, you know, I’m not a writer. It’s their choice to do what they want to with that show, and they will.”

UPDATE 1 :: The math doesn’t add up regarding the aforementioned baby mama drama. JJ reader John says, “Naveen is 38. So if he bedded his school teacher at 16, shouldn’t his son be around 21 or 22 years old?”

UPDATE 2 :: JJ reader marmalade responds, “The dates do make sense. It wasn’t a fling, he had a relationship with the boys mother which started at 16 or 17, the child came later on in their relationship. ”

jaisal andrews naveen andrews 01
jaisal andrews naveen andrews 02
jaisal andrews naveen andrews 03
jaisal andrews naveen andrews 04
jaisal andrews naveen andrews 05
jaisal andrews naveen andrews 06

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

I was thinking the exact same thing. So much for that lovely paper The National Enquirer! The boy is a nice looking boy and at least he spends time with his father, that’s what matters!

marmalade @ 03/29/2007 at 9:45 am

The dates do make sense. I remember reading an interview about a year ago about this. As I recall it- it wasn’t a fling, he had a relationship with the boys mother which started at 16 or 17, the child came later on in thier realtionship.

Thanks, marmalade. I think it makes sense now!

marmalade @ 03/29/2007 at 9:58 am

And I’ve found the interview-

Ok, now I KNOW I know way too much trivia, I really must get out more! And I don’t even watch Lost lol.

Naveen was 16 years old when he moved into his math’s teacher’s home after problems at his own home. Jaisal was NOT born to Naveen and his maths teacher at 16 it came quite a few years later. Not long after the news of the pregnancy they split but Naveen has always been a part of Jaisal’s life.

Anyway,

Thanks for the pictures – its rare that the paps snap Naveen with either of his two boys, Jaisal and Naveen Joshua.

Good looking boy he has. I adore Naveen, he is excellent on Lost. I am addicted to the show (hee hee).

I love Naveen. That man rules on Lost.

Ok, thanks – yes it does make sense now. The do look like they are having fun – and I’m sure Jaisal cannot wait to be at the wheel of his dad’s car – you can almost see that look on his young face. I don’t watch the show either but it’s nice to see stars with their kids and especially older kids.

Not because he bed the teacher at 16yrs old mean she got pregnant right away. I know this story, and he actually lived with this teacher for a few years after the initial meeting.

thegoodgirl @ 03/29/2007 at 5:10 pm

I don’t know what has happened to LOST either. It used to be such a great show and now, not so much. Every week I feel more and more disappointed for every one question they answer they ask 20 more. i just don’t have the interest to keep up with it anymore.

Looks like him, just white.

I love you, Naveen Andrews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eu sou uma fa do Brasil, e amo Naveen e seus filhos Jasial eNaveen Joshua, adoro ve lo com seus filhos

r-u-joking? @ 05/27/2008 at 10:46 am

To #12 – Black, Looks just like him? You’re joking right? Start with the shape of their faces, then look at their lips, curly hair vs straight, the eyes and the eyebrows… should I go on? The boy looks more Polynesian than middle Eastern.

To #15 – Are YOU joking? Naveen is not Middle Eastern. He’s South Asian, specifically a Malayali from South India. Or did you think India was part of the Middle East lmao?

oldfartshavefun2 @ 09/18/2009 at 8:47 am

Barbara Hershey is a menopausal **** who got Naveen Andrews, 21 years younger & Naveen Andrews later was found to have an affair with a younger woman Elena Eustache who had his son. It can be said that Naveen Andrews loves Barbara Hershey, but what Barbara Hershey can’t give him is sexual satisfaction, which is why he had the affair with Elena Eustache. Naveen Andrews is not young & Barbara Hershey got his last good years from 1999 to 2004, when he was 30 to 35 years old.

Naveen Andrews has smelled Barbara Hershey’s farts & turds, which look like Hershey kisses & Barbara Hershey has smelled Naveen Andrews farts & turds.

What is it with menopausal farts that they get younger men? What is it with old **** men that they get younger women? It’s easier for a menopausal **** woman to get younger men then it is for an old **** man to get a young woman. If a young man is fooling around with a much older woman, then you’re justified in wondering if he is dating her because he loves or does he date older women because he has problems getting women his own age or younger? When I was young, I dated much older women, women my age & younger women & prefer the younger women over the older women. I wouldn’t date an older woman again.

Don’t envy Ashton Kutcher getting menopausal Demi Moore, because Bruce Willis got her best years. Do envy the old **** Bruce Willis getting a woman young enough to be his daughter or the old **** Hugh Hefner who gets women young enough to be his granddaughter. Since Barbara Hershey looks like a man, it’s understandable why Naveen Andrews would have the affair with Elena Eustache. Just my thoughts.

oldfartshavefun2 @ 09/18/2009 at 8:49 am

Barbara Hershey is a menopausal farter who got Naveen Andrews, 21 years younger & Naveen Andrews later was found to have an affair with a younger woman Elena Eustache who had his son. It can be said that Naveen Andrews loves Barbara Hershey, but what Barbara Hershey can’t give him is sexual satisfaction, which is why he had the affair with Elena Eustache. Naveen Andrews is not young & Barbara Hershey got his last good years from 1999 to 2004, when he was 30 to 35 years old.

What is it with menopausal farts that they get younger men? What is it with old farts men that they get younger women? It’s easier for a menopausal farts woman to get younger men then it is for an old farts man to get a young woman. If a young man is fooling around with a much older woman, then you’re justified in wondering if he is dating her because he loves or does he date older women because he has problems getting women his own age or younger? When I was young, I dated much older women, women my age & younger women & prefer the younger women over the older women. I wouldn’t date an older woman again.

Don’t envy Ashton Kutcher getting menopausal Demi Moore, because Bruce Willis got her best years. Do envy the old farts Bruce Willis getting a woman young enough to be his daughter or the old farts Hugh Hefner who gets women young enough to be his granddaughter. Since Barbara Hershey looks like a man, it’s understandable why Naveen Andrews would have the affair with Elena Eustache. Just my thoughts.

tammybrucefartsalot @ 09/24/2009 at 11:49 am

Lesbian talkshow radio hostess Tammy Bruce does smelly turds which exit Tammy Bruce’s dirty ****. Tammy Bruce is into scat & Tammy Bruce passes gas & does smelly turds on her girlfriend. That’s right, smelly gases exit Tammy Bruce’s **** when she has sex. Tammy Bruce is a dirty lesbian woman. Tammy Bruce’s **** has dirty turds which exit Tammy Bruce’s ****.

tammybrucefartsalot @ 09/24/2009 at 11:50 am

Lesbian talkshow radio hostess Tammy Bruce does smelly turds which exit Tammy Bruce’s dirty anushole. Tammy Bruce is into scat & Tammy Bruce passes gas & does smelly turds on her girlfriend. That’s right, smelly gases exit Tammy Bruce’s anushole when she has sex. Tammy Bruce is a dirty lesbian woman. Tammy Bruce’s anushole has dirty turds which exit Tammy Bruce’s anushole.

tammybrucefartsalot @ 09/24/2009 at 11:52 am

Lesbian talkshow radio hostess Tammy Bruce does smelly turds which exit Tammy Bruce’s dirty anushole. Tammy Bruce is into scat & Tammy Bruce passes gas & does smelly turds on her girlfriend. That’s right, smelly gases exit Tammy Bruce’s anushole when she has sex. Tammy Bruce is a dirty lesbian woman. Tammy Bruce’s excretes dirty turds which exit Tammy Bruce’s anushole.

I got to school with Jaisal. He goes to a school in London, called Dulwich College. He does not go by the name Jaisal Andrews, as most Tabloids call him, but he goes by Jaisal Marmion, which is his mother’s maiden name. It was agreed by Naveen, as he dislikes his surname. Get it right.

@Anon:

Why would Naveen dislike his surname?

Jaisal’s surname is Marmion, not Andrews! It’s French and it comes from his mother’s maiden name… I don’t know why he didn’t adopt his father’s surname… it’s possibly because he mother named him while the two were living in Brunei.

I liked him so much better when he was showering au-natural and de-activating bombs in “The English Patient”. The whole reluctant professsional torturer role on Lost kind of took away my boner for him.
Thanks Jarred for providing some cool photos!