Jude Law Helps Kids with Cancer

Jude Law Helps Kids with Cancer

Jude Law poses backstage with Primal Scream bassist Mani Mounfield on the second night of a series of concerts and events in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust, a charity devoted to improving the lives of teenagers and young adults with cancer.

The charity concerts were organized by Patron Roger Daltrey and held at the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday in London, England.

jude law teenage cancer trust 01
jude law teenage cancer trust 02
jude law teenage cancer trust 03
jude law teenage cancer trust 04
jude law teenage cancer trust 05
jude law teenage cancer trust 06
jude law teenage cancer trust 07
jude law teenage cancer trust 08

Valerie Macon/Getty

tanique33 @ 03/29/2007 at 4:10 pm

another good cause. i love how sinister he looks in the one pic. i’m hearing rumblings of jude and natalie. i wouldn’t be opposed to those 2.

Clark Kent @ 03/29/2007 at 4:34 pm

If he grew a beard and mustache he’d look just like Zod from the movie Superman 2.

[Fug Face Man!ston] @ 03/29/2007 at 4:52 pm

creepy!

where’s his hairline running to, why the heck is it running away from his face?

receding much?

Jude Law looks like Dropped Dead Fred….YIKES!!!

Didn’t this guy use to be cute? Now he just creeps me out…

Yes, what has happened to Jude Law? He was such a hottie a few years ago and now he borders on scary.

Purple Worm @ 03/29/2007 at 6:51 pm

r any of u in your 30s or pushing 40? I’m thinking you’re not so let me fill you in: all sorts of sh*t happens with your hair when you get to be his age. No, it’s not pretty but it does happen. I think it sort of cool that he just pulled a comb through it and went to a charity thing for the sake of being a good sport. He’s obviously not at home gazing at himself in the mirror. sheesh!

dolorescraeg @ 03/29/2007 at 7:07 pm

i love the one of him hugging mani. jude has no ego…if he did he would cover some of that receding hairline. there were pictures taken earlier this week with jude doing a commercial for the tate museum and buying fish at a local market. those photos were to die for.

Jude is not possessed of one of those large superstar egos so you find pictures like
this taken backstage where the performers were fooling around and what is most
important is that its’s for a very good cause and he can always be counted on to show for a good cause especially one connected to children, Look at the closeup #2
picture for your dose of gorgeous Jude . What’s important about Jude is that he is as good and beautiful inside as he is outside, so he doesn’t worry about vanity, it’s not in his nature to do so. thanks Jared, you present to us the better side of life for
the celebs and for that we are ever grateful.

I love this guy, receding hairline and all. He’s one cool dude. Thanks as ever for posting the pics Jared.

He seems to have a lot of musician friends.

[Fug Face Man!ston] @ 03/29/2007 at 8:20 pm

He looks like the type of guy that hangs outside of elementary schools in a trench coat, with both hands his in pockets, rapidly moving up and down. cr33py!

I still think he should do something abiut the hair..
It was nice in Alfie..when it’s blonde it doesn’t look so rare..
and maybe go see a doctor..there are treatments for it..
He’s beautiful and stuff..but losing hair is not sexy at all.

Hot, hot, hot.

dolorescraeg @ 03/29/2007 at 9:20 pm

jared,
thanks for always coming thru for the jude fans. you never let us down.

…and Jude has now officially lost his looks. Note the date and time for posterity.

Aw Roger Daltry. This sounds like a great cause. Speaking of hair, Roger is mucho older than Jude and last pics I saw of him showed that not ALL men lose their hair. He still had a mane of thick curls reminiscent of his “Tommy” days with The Who. Nice to hear that Jude likes to ‘give back’ as well.

i love jude law…receding hairline and all :D

he use to be so hot, what happened,I blame Sienna Miller for this

Just because a guy makes some funny faces because he’s having fun with friends
and is not ego-centric always worrying about his hair ior his impact on others as a
big ‘stah’ doesn’t mean he has lost it. On the same day he took gorgeous pictures in another part of town. And when he dresses for occasions – look out – he becomes the very essence of a ‘insanely handosme’ (quote from HOLIDAY)
gentlemen. You will always rock my boat Jude – I have no complaints whatsoever,
just kep it coming is all I can say to Jude and Jared both!

Jude’s the man. Love the jacket. But…what’s with the Phil Collins look, mate?

Shallow I know but I’m torn between admiring his lack of vanity and secretly wishing he’d just do something about his hair.

dolorescraeg @ 03/30/2007 at 11:03 am

jared i guess next time you’ll have to check jude’s hairstyle before posting. i think it would be nice for those of you who commented adversely to give a little thought as to why he appeared at this event…..it was to raise money to find a cure for children’s cancer. all you could think of was that at the angle these photos weretaken jude’s hairline didn’t look great. i think you’re values are a little misplaced.. again jared thanks for your interest in the LAW…….you’re an angel.

He either needs to use Rogaine or get a hair transplant quick before its to late!

This is a charity event and Jude looks great no matter what..

Oh God, I love Mani.

Purple Worm @ 04/01/2007 at 11:59 pm

for all of u ragging on Jude’s hair: God help you when you start aging and that reflection in yout mirror has a few lines, wrinkles, grey hairs or less hair than you’re accustomed to seeing. It happens to all of us, including Jude AND you. Good luck with that.

thank you purple worm! Everyone gets older and there is absolutely nothing wrong or ugly about it !

Hey Dolorescraeg could you please tell me the website you saw Jude Law commercial for the Tate museum and at the local market. I woud love to see those pics. Thanks a bunch.

Mima, I hope Dolores doesn’t mind my answering for her but seeing as I’m already here…

Link

thank you so much Daphne, I really appreciate it!!!

dolorescraeg @ 05/13/2007 at 10:35 pm

daphne,
thanks for helping mima out. i just came back to this part of jude’s site and noticed her request. mima aren’t those photos to die for? we jude fans are always generous to each other.

Hey Dolorescraeg,
I was so happy to see those blogs about jude Law and i love reading your comments.Keep it up girls ,its a pleasure coming on these site!!And awesome job on giving us info Jared!!
Thanx guys