The Spellings Hurt My Eyes
- The Spellings Hurt My Eyes [DListed]
- Jennifer Lopez is Banned [IDLYITW]
- Courteney Love Looks Scary in Swimwear [Egotastic]
- What Should Cameron Diaz Do Next? [PopSugar]
- Lindsay Lohan Gets a Free Condo [HollywoodRag]
- Denise Richards‘ House Hunt [ASL]
- Celebrity Mugshots: Al Pacino & Keanu Reeves [CityRag]
- New Bourne Ultimatum Teaser Trailer [TunaFlix]
- Baby Borat Coming Your Way! [ImNotObsessed]
- Freelance the Dog [Trendmill]
- Brad & Leo Battle Over Credit Card Debt [TMZ]
- Grey’s Spin-Off Spoiler Alert! [UsWeekly]
Maroon 5 – “Making Me Wonder” Music Video
It’s funky. It’s fresh. I’m kinda digging it!
- Paris Hilton has been found in violation of her parole for driving in L.A. February with a suspended license. Paris could face up to 90 days in jail if a judge agrees she violated her probation, Velasquez said. A hearing was set for April 17, but Paris is not required to attend.
- This week’s American Idol cast-off, Chris Sligh, said he considered quitting the show two weeks before viewers sent him packing. “I never came into this wanting to win it,” Chris told The Greenville News on Thursday. “I made the Top Ten. That was my goal.” Chris said he decided not to quit because the top 10 contestants participate in an American Idol summer tour that comes with a nice paycheck.
- Meredith Vieira has cracked two front teeth. The Today show anchor is not sure if the injury is a result of a fall earlier this week on the Rockefeller Center rink where she interviewed Blades of Glory star Will Ferrell.
- George Clooney’s publicist, Stan Rosenfeld, forwarded a message from Clooney to a few web sites denying he was the one who leaked the tape of David O. Russell and Lily Tomlin’s heated argument on the set of I Heart Huckabees to the Internet.
- The season finale of Dirt, which featured the much-hyped kiss between Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston, scored more viewers than usual. The show was watched by 2.4 million, up 600,000 viewers from the previous week and 300,000 from the show’s season average.